TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 01, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Arie 2018: Archive through March 01, 2018 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did he 'just talk' with Lauren and Kendal and have sex with Becca in the over nights?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No. He slept with all three of them.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lexie. What a man! (barf)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well... he is "Arie" after all. That's what he does. It's not the first time he slept with three women in one week.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Dare I ask how you know he slept with all of them? Did he state that? Who confirmed that?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS confirmed it a few months back.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
How does RS know? Was he there?

I was glad he let Kendall go before the RC. So much better than making her stand there and not get a rose. She didn't seem too upset about it.

Becca is my favorite. She seems the most mature and his intellectual equal. Lauren seems so "young" in comparison. She just doesn't seem as emotionally ready.

That business about Becca's ex showing up was a total misdirect. Nothing really came of that. Stupid. I loved how she just left his flowers lying on the ground.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Still amazing that someone paid to go to Peru to ramp up drama.

I did like her not inviting him into her room, and leaving the flowers.

Yes, nicer to let Kendall go when he did.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It just seems kind of odd and improper for that sort of information to become public (about whether or not they actually did the deed) unless one of the participants revealed that they did it. I thought (unlike Big Brother) that the so called Fantasy Suites were supposed to be a private time.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
There’s an old saying and I think the name of a song....”Nobody Knows What Goes On Behind Closed Doors!”
I’m sorry but RS doesn’t know everything, he has been wrong once or twice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think RS gets real spoilers, but find myself skeptical of his claims about the fantasy suite.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM... how does he get his spoilers? The last time he was wrong about anything of significance was way back in Des's season (at least that I can remember). You're acting like it is impossible for Arie to sleep with three women in one week. Arie used to sleep with three women in one week all the time before he got involved with the girlfriend he broke up with to film this season. RS has been dead-on about every spoiler this season - no reason to believe that Arie didn't sleep with these three women (especially after he told each girl "he's falling in love".

I'd be more inclined to bet $1,000 that he did sleep with all three than to bet $1,000 that he didn't sleep with all three. Arie is Arie - he can't help himself.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Speculating and betting that he slept with them is different than clearly stating that he did sleep with them. There is a big difference.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Women tell all. And then sourced it to RS. Arie pulled them in, he told them he loved them... it’s part of the story. Like Winter Games told all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, you think Arie did this to find love. I'm of the opinion that Arie did the show so production would find him three women to sleep with in one week - because that is what Arie does. There's obviously nothing I can say to you to make you think differently about Arie- but he did.

RS is pretty accurate about whether someone slept with one, two or all three people in the Fantasy Suite. He's got good sources.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
So ABC production is acting as a pimp for Arie??? That’s a pretty expensive lay. LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Lol, of course, I don’t think Arie did this to find love. I also think it’s likely that he tried to (did?) sleep with all three. I’m not defending Arie at all.

However, there is a difference between thinking it’s likely and knowing. Knowing means that either Arie and the women confirmed it or someone observed them and leaked the information. Big difference.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Judge Judy refuses to allow hearsay in her court. lol Maybe there is more proof.

That soap opera story with Becca's old flame coming back seemed completely staged.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, yes production paid for Becca's ex-boyfriend to fly to Peru. Whether or not he sought out production or production sought him out is another story.

Jimmer, every season when he does his first episode spoilers, RS nails the limo entrances (what they are wearing, what gimmicks production has them do - riding up on a pony or a motorcycle, or wearing something really stupid, what they say to the Bachelor/ette when they first meet them) so it's a safe bet that his source that said Arie slept with all three women knows what he/she is talking about.

Following Arie's antics over the last five years is enough to confirm in my mind that he slept with three women in one week - because it wouldn't be the first time - and it won't be the last. That's how the dude rolls.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I’m finding the commercials and the information coming out (Access Hollywood tonight, no spoilers just talk) surprising. And it’s only Wednesday!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, I don't watch Access Hollywood. What are they saying?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Perhaps anything you’ve seen should go in spoilers please. I’ve already been ruined by MSN so I’m not going to even bother watching the finale. But there are others that stay spoiler free til the end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Please, we have a nice spoiled thread.. And I read it, but others don't.

In this thread, asking about spoilers could lead to accidental or "accidental" spoiling.

Use the spoiler thread or the PM feature and spoil away..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Shaeffer has her blog up for Fantasy Suites.

How did I miss the random horse at the end?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, thank you! Phew! I don't want to be spoiled at all. The only places I feel safe are this thread and Sheaffer's blog. I'm pretty much going to avoid live tv until after the finale now too.

Sheaffer is so funny! She mentioned Becca's ex could have just appeared at the hometown date lol

Becca's fantasy suite in the desert - all I could think was where is the bathroom!?! What kind of fantasy suite is that?!! Terrible! Sure enough Sheaffer expressed the same thought.