TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 20, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Arie Caution : Archive through February 20, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, it has to be the editing. For the first time in how many seasons are we now seeing the conflict between Becca and Lauren (one even involving the producer the other night). They had to go back and big-time edit the rest of the season where it concerns Becca and Lauren.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
ROTFL well at least the producers are earning their money.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve’s latest update for episodes

The women tell all, after the final rose dates are up. He talked about the weird editing because he had Instagram pictures of the 1:1 date with Lauren in they got their picture painted, it didn’t air. He also screen capped a picture of Arie sitting on a couch with a ring in his fingers that was aired Monday, RS figures this is after he breaks it off with Becca, and before he goes to Virginia to see Lauren. He found out Lauren moved back home. He also addresses the “haters” to explain that Arie is a two timing womanizer, which I totally 😂 and thought of Lexi’s comments. He also addressed crazy Krystal and speculated Becca getting a bachelorette shot, but that will be boring...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Oh and he talked about Becca’s Mia status. Hilarious point I forgot about. She was reported missing in November. Becca was done filming bachelor in Sept or early October. That the news media and Arie are addressing it like it happened when she was filming does make you go , um. What? So it probably does have more to do with her pot lifestyle. But still what the what eh?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy dooo dahhh... zippidy daaaaay
^
^
^
^
The only way Becca is not the next 'Ette is if she turns it down. If for whatever reason she does turn it down, then Tia will be the next 'Ette.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Nice Zippidy dooo dahhh... zippidy daaaaay there Lexie.

I like Becca. Just as well she found out sooner than later. She seems like a nice person (which may or may not make her an entertaining Bachelorette).

It will be interesting to see how they present Arie’s change of mind.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Spoilers for the WTA which was filmed earlier this week. I linked to p. 2 where it starts. Interesting stuff....

WTA Spoilers

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
!!myohmywhatawonderfulday!!

Reader,

It was Beckah whose mom filed the missing person report.

Becca is still in the show, but spoiled to be chosen, then having Arie pull a semi-Mesnick on her.. as in rescinding his proposal and choosing the second place, but at least it didn't happen in stage in front of cameras and audience.

I would rather have Becca than Tia as next Bachelorette, though I am not too invested in it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just a line to avoid spoiling in new messages ....

Actually I think Arie ends up choosing third place.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And another line to avoid spoilers.

Wow, even more wishy washy than I thought..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, not what I am reading here, which is just reporting based on RS, but perhaps easier to follow.

link

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I'm not following what you are trying to say in your 12:31 p.m. post?

It's already established that Arie breaks up with Becca (who he proposes to) and then goes to film at Lauren's mother's house (and he's still with Lauren as of today). All this will be shown on ATFR.

What am I "not getting" from your post?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
¡!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether the one he chose after dumping Becca was his third choice or his second.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey. I apologize when I make sense in my own mind when I post, but reading your post to me, oh... Arie was on Live with Kelly and Ryan when Bekkah mia status came up, at that point Bekkah was still on the Bachelor, not been cut... so Arie saying “call your mom” to me was, silly... her mom reported Bekkah missing AFTER Bekka was cut from the Bachelor

RS is hard for me to navigate, so I grabbed 3x5 cards when he first announced the F4
Ep8 hometown dates: Tia, Lauren, Becca k, Kendal
Tia, 26 Arkansas, eliminated

Ep9 Cusco Peru overnights
Kendal Long age 26 eliminated

Ep 11 Finale Becca 27, Minneapolis vs Lauren 25 Virginia Beach
Arie engaged to Becca

Bombombom.... then RS showed pictures of Lauren’s home with the film crew and reports he broke off with Becca to reconnect with Lauren

Also a spoiler site did a side by side of Lauren and Emily Maynard and you go hmmmm. But like we’ve been saying we sure haven’t seen anything like sparks with Lauren! But she is more his type, in the end, Lexi has it, he’s just trying to be loved by America he’s showing his womanizer ways

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
WTA, women tell all, has been taped.

As if they can “tell all”. From what I read on Reality Steve Caroline (had to look up at her picture I did not recall her at all!) does confront Arie , “I know what you did”. He just replies, let’s see how it plays out And RS says, who knows if it will be shown

He reports there’s a lot of crazy Krystal, that started to make sense on why the girls turned on her after that bowling date, she’s inebriated and talks in the bathroom with another girl calling them names, including Arie. She pretty much trashes them all and her name for Arie became a running joke (needle d***) would love for that to be shown, they tried to disguise the talk with running water or a hairdryer noise

... Bekah does address her Mia status. But basically 9 hours of taping edit down to 80 minutes according to RS

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else gat real annoyed with how Arie tells every girl... “I love that” in a swarmy voice as he goes in for a kiss. It gives me shudders! Yuck

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What bothers me is the way he grabs onto her head when they kiss.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is just annoying, period.

At least the families are usually interesting.

I suppose we can never top the mom swigging wine from the bottle and the strange dad making them lie down on the floor.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The funniest ever was Ali's bachelorette with the taxidermy Dad asking her rather creepily, "Wanta see my basement?".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, that one, too.

We may see more taxidermy this season.

Beckah told Jimmy Kimmel she had stayed with taxidermy girl and it was daunting..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What cracks me up about the WTA and the MTA is they shoot the audience's facial "reactions" prior to the show and then splice them in to whatever is being dished out when they are filming.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s bizarre. So they encourage the audience to pretend to look shocked, look amused, look angry?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes - they film those shots before taping starts. RS has talked about this many times before how they splice in the audience reactions... LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tia certainly gave a good performance last night - worthy of being the next Bachelorette. Unfortunately for her, being as what happens with Becca, it knocked her out of the running. The only way she becomes the Bachelorette now is if Becca turns down having her own season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Watching Lauren's and Becca's hometowns last night was like watching a car wreck in slow-motion and you can't take your eyes off it.