TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Arie 2018: Archive through February 25, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They could have photoshopped in a rose.

The next rose 🌹 was full and lush.

I think she did have a backup rose at The ceremony.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've always thought they must give them a new rose at the Rose Ceremony. The one they got on the date would certainly be wilted and drooping by that time (could be a few days later).

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Finally Bekkah M has tears when she cries! After that last performance with Arie and Bekkah M? Maybe it was editing, but he’s full on kissing her, rubbing her bare skin... then they walk in to the rose and he doesn’t give it to her?

That’s the womanizing move... honestly watching that make out session my first thought, he likes she’s only 22, Thais is what attracts her to him!

Bekkah M is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight. I doubt if he’s going to bring up the timeline. As in she should’ve been home (taping over) when she was reported missing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tia should have let him decide and stayed out of it.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
She was also GMA and did in fact address the timeline. Kimmel was flat on weird. He interviewed her while still standing for monologue. She was sitting with the wildest red earrings. I kept wondering if they were crocheted to look like a cyclone... Kimmel kept bringing up the pot farm.... then he revealed she was behind the curtain on stage with him. I did not get that

Then on GMA, Strahand asked about the timeline. She said because her exit hadn’t aired she had to be vague. But when she gosent home she went with friends to a mountain locale, thought she’d have cell service and told her mom she’d have cell service, which she did not. When she drove to cell service and found out her mom filed a police report, she said her mom called police to let them know. Bekkah said the police kept the missing report up because they did not speak to her directly.

All cleared up

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Will she be the next bachelorette?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lakecat? Who Bekah M? No - she will not be the next Bachelorette.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Sea, Tia should have kept her mouth shut and stayed out of it. I absolutely hate when the women talk about each other to the Bach. It makes them look catty. I used to love Tia (I have a lot of family in Arkansas). Now not so much.

Not sure I'm feeling it for any of these girls. Even if Becca M. was young, she was fun and interesting. The rest of these women are kind of boring, and Kendall is downright weird with the taxidermy stuff.

I kind of just want this season to be over.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I give Tia a pass because "production" made her talk to Ari about Bekah. Everything is production-driven.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Exactly Lexie. But I don’t think production made Arie have a make out session with Becca right before cutting her

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was super tacky. Make her feel that he's all into her and everything's okay, and then dump her. That was kind of cruel.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
When he said how Lauren really opened up with her feelings I was wondering if I was watching the wrong date. OK... she verbalized she loved him, but I thought she was weighing whether she had any feelings at all through most of the date and sounded so flat. It just didn't ring true to me. I'm just not seeing a lot of real feelings from the women....maybe Kendall. And ick on any woman who talks about other women when you're on a three-on-one with two roses. I wouldn't want a relationship with anyone who did that, so had I been Artie she would have been the one sent home. I guess she did 'fess up, but that was hurtful. I doubt I would like her in real life. I understand Bekah's tears....at age 57 that would hurt me and distract me. And I hate to see Bekah go, but he was a bit condescending to her I think (besides kinda being a jerk). I enjoyed her on the show.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I liked Bekah too. And I think he liked her, but he realizes she is just so young!

Lauren B just seems to flat and boring. I don't see any chemistry there at all! And Tia is too religious. I don't think he'll pick her. The taxidermy girl is probably the most fun out of those left. And Becca is probably the most stable and likely best match for him. Which means he will probably pick boring vanilla Lauren and it will last all of 5 minutes. I like Arie, but I'm not seeing a love connection come out of this. Maybe in a year, when he seeks out a 23 year old Bekah. LOL.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Uh oh...did she just say “I can’t see myself doing this again??”
Ding, Ding Ding...we have our next Bachelorette!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So.. The taxidermy room is creepy.. Especially the cat.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m not going to say I dislike all taxidermy but agree that a lot of those looked creepy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, at the very very end I almost missed Ari e sending away the model stuffed rat with blonde hait, bye Krystal..

As for Tia's meltdown.. Gosh,she was SO gleeful about her part in getting Beckah sent home.. So just suck it up, Tia!

Not to mention that they both dodged a bullet, anyway.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I will say it, "I dislike all taxidermy".

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
OK....I think Time Warner/Soectrum is trying to keep me from watching this. Every other week my DVR records it at some crazy time. My setup is fine. Not sure what the problem is.

Anyway, had to watch On Demand and just saw Lauren and Becca's hometown. Hope there is another episode somewhere else that has the other two dates.

This "I'm falling in love with you" with Lauren and telling her family the same...dang, she better win! If she doesn't, it makes me wonder why he is doing it. Does he think that is the only way she will stay around since she is a bit on the fence? And if I was chosen and he told her that and not me? I'd have issues.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I know. Seems so obvious he will pick her. She is the only one we have seen him say something so significant to. I don’t read spoilers so I’m hoping to be surprised!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Stupid Arie! I think Tia's dad and her brother are going to find him on "The Google" and kick his ass!

I think he made a big mistake picking Kendall over Tia. Tia is ready and Kendall is not. That conversation accomplished nothing.

This is the first time I'm not really feeling it for any of the women. My favorite went home.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
OK....saw the others. It was as a separate show.

When he tells Tia that he can't say what he is thinking now, implying it is because of the show, and then telling Lauren he had fallen in love with her.....arghhh! Though I guess those things he is thinking and can't share include "It's not you, sweetheart."

The taxidermy.....yeah. While I did mildly enjoy dissection in high school, I am over it now. I would have been horrified. Though I would have done it.

When they were throwing apples, I was yelling "You're going to bruise them." But wasn't it gorgeous when they were walking through that orchard?

Of the three remaining, I think Becca is the most stable as would be the most fun to date and would have the easiest family to get along with if it heads to marriage.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with pretty much everything you said, Yesitsme! Except for the taxidermy. Ugh. I was beyond grossed out. Dead things everywhere. It was horrifying. Kendall is more than "quirky." She is downright weird.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Women Tells All...trainwreck as usual. But who is the woman in the audience who is in the mask???

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Crystal, if your brother was homeless , how did he watch tv to find out you really love him??