TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 06, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Arie Caution : Archive through February 06, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Isn't it amazing how Kimmel always picks the "winner" correctly after RS puts out the F4? I would love it for RS to put out an incorrect F4, and then the correct F4 AFTER Kimmel makes his pick on the night of the season premiere of the Bachelor/ette.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 2 recap

I just can't with Bekah. Her physical hygiene is too gross.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Shaefer just wants Beckah to wear a bra!

I like her, so far.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She's too young for Arie. That's why they show everyone's age but hers. Because they caught a bunch of shit for casting someone so young when the Bachelor is 36-years-old.

And I can't deal with someone who doesn't shave their underarms. And she posts pictures on Instagram of her hairy underarms. She's gross.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Here are the episode-by-episode spoilers (which are always the best part of the show). I started on page 3 because the first page was just stuff, and the second page were for the first three episodes which were already spoiled (and we've already seen).

Episode by Episode spoilers

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie, RS is soo hard to sort through and you make it easy. I get some crazy pop-up half the time and get directed to a new site. Thank you again.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You're welcome. I don't know why you get those pop-ups on his site because I have no problems getting around (but I also use AdBlock so that probably has something to do with it).

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Major, major spoilers up at RS site.

Seems Arie broke up with his fiance, Becca and is now dating his final 2, Lauren. ABC has been filming at Lauren's parents' home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Is there a link? The link on RS site at the end of the link Lexie posted, is not active.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can’t find this on RS but maybe I missed it.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the long, drawn out RS explanation of events. Sorry for not including earlier. At work and was in a hurry.
http://realitysteve.com/2018/01/23/exclusive-spoiler-what-is-going-on/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Of course he broke up with her. Did anyone really think he was in this to find love? He was dating and banging everything with a pulse since Emily's season (and sometimes he was with 3-4 women in the same week). Did anyone really think he would find a wife in six weeks when he didn't find one in the last five years?

I will admit that I thought it was strange that he picked Becca because he clearly has a type - he loves women with long blonde hair. The girl he broke up with before he started filming his season had long blonde hair.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought I better put the link over here although not really spoiler.
https://m.northcoastjournal.com/NewsBlog/archives/
2018/02/01/not-missing-in-humboldt-bachelor-contestant-bekah-martinez

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Lakecat thanks for providing that,

how weird and interesting, Bekah seems like she may have some issues with her family.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Missed the biggest spoiler! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Was trying to figure out if crazy Krystal leaves tonight and there was Reality Steve posting about Arie pulling a Mesnick! Very interesting read, he even posts the hints Arie gives when he was on Kimmel and Extra where Arie says he falls in love with 2 women
http://realitysteve.com/2018/01/23/exclusive-spoiler-what-is-going-on/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy dooo dahhh... zippidy daaaaay
^
^
^
^

It totally sucks for Tia because she would have been the new Bachelorette because now it will be offered to Becca. By the time AFTR rolls around, it will have been two months since her and Arie split up so she might be in the right frame of mind to have her own season. No one really sees her turning it down (and she'll have a great story going into her season), but if she does turn it down then Tia will be the next Bachelorette.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
And Lexi I really was chuckling.....

Because you kinda called it! Upthread you posted Becca wasn’t his “type”. Blondes were his type! I liked too how RS was saying the same 5hing about Arie’s womanizing rep... it will be interesting to see the spin!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seriously... we're talking about a guy that has probably banged 50 girls since Emily's season and TPTB expect us to believe he'll find a wife in six weeks (after he broke up with a girl he had been going out with for over a year). The thing about Arie is he's a very nice guy, but he's a playboy; whereas it turns out Peter (from Rachel's season), will act like a jerk to all the women in his life while seeking publicity to build his "brand," but he's not a playboy like Arie. Most people will tell you they really like Arie in spite of his character flaws- not so much for Peter.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Have you noticed since the news about Lauren and Becca broke, the "editing" showing the interaction between the two of them?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
If anything, the editing is showing that Arie is really, really infatuated with Lauren, but she does not seem to reciprocate. They are not showing any chemistry between the 2 at all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, it reminds me of Catherine and Sean Lowe. Most people were bewildered that he picked her in the end, but he said he had a connection with her from the start (that they never showed on TV). In fact, if I remember correctly, she didn't even get a one-on-one date until they were something like a month into filming.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's right and look how happy they are now.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was baffled watching Sean's season. He must have had a connection with Catherine that for some inexplicable reason they decided not to show. I kept waiting for something obvious (and it usually is obvious) but there was nothing.

A bit of an aside but Sean is one of the cutest fathers ever. He seems so good with his son.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I was baffled too....

He tells Lauren he saved their 1:1 for Paris, how romantic, I’m thinking, ok, now this is it.... And all she seems to say is ummm. Yeah... one word answers for the most part. Editing?