TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Arie 2018: Archive through February 07, 2018 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
This is an interesting article on Beckah. Her mother reported her missing. Maurijuana farms and hairy armpits= hippychick-martinez}

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I put the link over in spoilers with caution just in case.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I. Just. Can't. with her. I hope they don't put her on Winter Games. I'm hoping after this season is over, I don't ever see her again.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oh her and Crystal will definitely be on Bachelor in Paradise. You can bet.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
There were no spoilers in that article. I just read it. Apparently her mom reported her missing, even though she had told her she wouldn't be able to use her cell phone for a few weeks. No big deal.

http://www.eonline.com/news/911230/the-bachelor-s-bekah-martinez-laughs-off-being-on-a-missing-persons-list

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love Bekah!!! If Arie doesn't care about her arm pits, why should we? Hair does not equal smelly, if you have good hygiene. I love her personality and the way she reacts to the other girls. My hubby is 9 years older than me. It totally depends on the people.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I am clearly missing something about her. I can't see any man on BIP interested in her. She's too "pixie-ish" for my taste.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I love that Bachelor Blogger! It really is spot on funny! It’s a two parter,

https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/category/bachelor/

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love Bekah too. She's cute as a button. I'm not sure she should be ready to settle down or really is. I think she should should be free and single for a lot longer! But I enjoy watching her so I hope he keeps her a bit.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Oh my these girls are "infatuated" with him and "falling in love" with him.. >> All I can think is this guy has shown no personality whatsoever. When they do have the one on one, any conversation seems to be a simple lead up to the make out session.

All these weeks, and I sure dont know much about him other than he likes to kiss. Do these girls feel they know him well enough to be in love yet?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, I'll try to put this in perspective (about all Bachelors and 'ettes). By the time the lead is down to the F2, the two in the F2 have only spent a total of about 40 hours from the beginning of the season to the F2 end. (Which makes it really hilarious when these women say on group date number two that they are falling in love with him since they've, at the most, spent maybe an hour or so of one-on-one time with him on group dates and the cocktail parties.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
It’s a reality show, they’re performers for my entertainment. I think the atmosphere and the idea of “love” is all part of it. It’s why after filming the winner and Bach spend secluded time, then when finale is aired you get a sense of compatibility. But, Arie isn’t invested in this... I don’t think that farmer Bachelor was either... just my thoughts

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And can I just say how much my skin crawled when Arie LICKED the bowling ball???? That was horrifying! Do you know where that thing has been and how many other hands have touched it?! Ewwwwww!!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yes!!!! Babyjaxmom... what the heck was that? It seemed, also, to be in slow motion. I thought I was watching an ad, but then the storyline continued. >> that was disgusting.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I was told at work that the ball licking is from The Big Lebowski.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Yes, ball licking was a Big Lebowski reference, but I’ve got to believe production cleaned that ball... still won’t catch me doing it, even if I bleached the darn thing! First the drink your pee, then lick a dirty used bowling ball...

I did love the talk with the ‘elderly’ women and Arie! That was the shows best moment!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Didn’t anyone watch tonight? I’m so glad he got rid of Krystal I could not stand the way she talks. That every sentence has a “like” in it and ends in an uptick, her voice raising as if everything is a question. She’s s very unaware airhead.

I guess Lauren is going to be our next villain. She just seems vanilla and Boring!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
What are the odds we will. We Krystal in a future episode, running down some hotel hallway, pounding on Arie's door.

And, the girls are much to supportive of each other. Remember , there can only be one.

one!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Finally, Krystal sent home.. So obnoxious!

The rose 🌹 he gave Kendall.. Wasn't huge, but by the time the took the elevator it was a small point and then when they missed it seemed to be just a stem.

Odd.

The first one on one date was a snoozefest.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Krystal is obnoxious but I don't think she is unaware. I found her very calculating. But the breathy voice change when she spoke to Arie or when she was being fake with the girls, ugh.

He should have sent Kendall as well, he doesn't want to be with her. I do like her though, she is very together. And I still look at a couple of them, for instance Jacqueline and think -who are you?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out who Jenna was that went home last night

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey I’m so glad that I wasn’t the only that saw that and thought it odd! At first when they started up to Eiffel Tower and it was a tiny bud, I thought, wonder if the producers took it to prevent a spoiler and it got damaged... but then when they kissed, I thought...why did they include that stick!

lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think it was windy and the petals got blown off. Or maybe she accidentally whacked it on the railing as they were walking up.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They need backup roses. Or rose stunt doubles.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think that Krystal was a plant on the show. They wanted drama and they got her. I find most of the women very boring except for Bekah but, yes, she is too young for Ari.
This show needs something to liven it up. It’s the same thing season after season and I find the B’ette really boring and don’t watch.