TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 31, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Arie 2018: Archive through January 31, 2018 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He says he's looking for a strong confident women. While they had chemistry, she does not fit the bill and he's probably beginning to realize it.

Next week looks like a doozy with her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sheaffer pointed out in her blog that while the women were all aghast that Beckah is 22, there was not a single mention that Maquel is 23.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well ya know that one year makes all the difference.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
šŸ˜ For sure.

I suspect that it was more like they saw Beckah as real competition and didn't see Maquel in that way.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
aaaaaaaaaaaack! I can't believe it! I have to go kick the TV.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
watching right now. Dun dun duh will she stay or go

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Short hair Bekah is great. Much more mature than her age.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Arie, at the end with the little old ladies in pink bowling shirts, was hilarious. He is quite a charming guy, even though heā€™s a player.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So they are already using Bibiana in promos for the new follow-up show.

Crystal getting the last rose, again... šŸ˜µ

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Crystal with her passive manipulation and nonsense babbling irritates me to no end. Perfect villain. Sheā€™ll be around a bit

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
They certainly gave Krystal a lot of talk time.

I enjoyed it when Bekah said to Krystal: "You said you weren't coming and now you are here. Didn't you get mad at Arie for going back on his word and letting all of us come?"

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It was pretty telling when Arie was talking to Harrison and expressing his doubts about Krystal, but then Harrison goes, "But you guys are so close" (or something like that). To me that indicated that production wanted to keep her around for a while. I have noticed that Arie hasn't kissed her in any of the past three one-on-one times they've had. I think his feelings for her have cooled. Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking.

I did love when Bekah said that, Dogdoc. I think she also said, "You called Arie a liar for going back on his word. Are you lying now, too?" I thought that was very perceptive of her.

Unfortunately Krystal will be around for a while, but hopefully he won't pick her in the end.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I agree with your comments on ā€œyoungā€ Becka... whatā€™s she doing on this show?! She must want to test a career in reality tv? I like her candid honesty!

Chris Harrisonā€™s talk to Arie about Crystal was a joke

I wonder about all those 1:1 dates where he has to dance with them, and of course, thereā€™s no diamonds or shoes to take home! I canā€™t help it, I think about that first 1:1 loot!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Bekah would make a great bachelorette.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Just. No. Bekah is way too young and I can't stand to look at her thinking about how they had to digitally remove her armpit hair (and don't even get me started on the fact that she never wears a bra). I have to fast-forward through all her scenes because she makes me extremely uncomfortable to watch her. I can honestly say I dislike her more than I dislike Krystal. Krystal is a hot mess but Bekah freaks me out.

Fortunately, Bekah has zero shot at becoming the Bachelorette. There is no way TPTB would ever cast a woman as the lead when she's posting pictures of her hairy armpits on the internet. I would hope they would never cast anyone that is 22-years-old as the lead in the future. She has no business being on this season when the Bachelor is 36-years-old.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
WOW! you really dont like natural girls. You sure would not like me, and I have lots of wonderful people in my life ... I have never owned a bra... wow.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think she is cute. More mature than some of the older women but too young for Arie for what he says he wants at this stage of his life.
PS I only wish I could go braless sigh

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I think she has a lot to offer but I agree, the time is not right for her or him.

Jasper' I am flat as a board. lol

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am not sure she is too young. I had plenty of friends who had kids at 24 (doing the math that unless they get married the minute the show is over and she get pregnant right away that it might be a couple of years).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I donā€™t get the logic behind saying she is too young to be cast on the show. She is an adult. She can do what she wants. There are lots of successful couples who have considerable age differences. She is much better suited to him than many of the other women this season.

I find her fun and entertaining.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
My late husband was 18 yrs older than me. I was 26 and he was 44 when we met. He had 2 kids from a previous marriage and I was fine with the fact that he didnā€™t want to start a new family. We were together 46 yrs and it was sheer bliss. Soo it can work but itā€™s all about the 2 people and their goals and aims in life.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really like Beckah!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I like her too. She seems like one of the sane ones.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I really like her too, I dont think she is to young for him but I just think she has so much to offer', she is smart, beautiful and possibly so many doors will open after this. She has so much to experience that maybe marriage would stunt those opportunities, but then again..maybe not.

Jag I remember you talking about the age difference between your Husband and you. I have a very good friend that also has a Husband about 14 yrs older and they are very happy. I myself am 8yrs older than my Daughters Dad and she was born when I was 33. Sometimes its just in the cards and is beautiful. So anything is possible.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Bekah is my favorite by far. She has the most common sense and humor and brains.i don't think she will "win"....but I would be in favor of her being the next Bachelorette. I could see her being a riot as she discussed each guy. She seems to have a great ability to dispose of the superficial. Well, evidently other than her armpit hair. But I find that amusing. Maybe it is because all that shaving gets old and I understand.

Yeah...Ari kept Krystal on for production. He couldn't have had that painful conversation with her and thought that would be a great way to live life. Or if he did, he would deserve her.

I have no clue who I think my front runner is yet. I am starting to be able to tell them apart a bit now. They all blend together for me until we get below about eight. I prefer final four. I guess my attention span is short.