TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 03, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Arie Caution : Archive through January 03, 2018 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just getting a thread ready for spoilers. The best part of the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Final Four Breakdown

First 3 Episode Spoilers:

First Three Episode spoilers

I need to read these articles, but a quick peruse it looks like ABC may be going after RS. I'll have to read these to see what is going on.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I try to stay unspoiled for the show, but I would love to read any gossip you have about ABC going after Reality Steve. Thanks!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
From reading the article, I was premature saying "ABC" - it is NZK (I guess that is the production company). They will have a hard time shutting him down. Since RS started spoiling, the ratings for the show went way up and because of those high ratings Bachelor Bad, BIP and now Bachelor Winter Games were created. They can't say he's affecting the ratings in a negative way. If he wasn't spoiling, the ratings would probably go way down.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They seem to be implying that he is bribing people to give illegal information.

I think they should chill.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY!!!

Bio Breakdown of Arie's "Girls"

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I may watch this season. He took some time off. Didn't jump back into the pool for awhile. And he is hot.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Didn't jump back in the pool for a while? Arie was banging everything with a pulse for the last five years (and some of those girls were VERY YOUNG). The Countdown to Arie show they had last night was total B.S. when he was talking about how "devastated he was" when Emily broke up with him. After Emily's season was over, Arie was already getting involved in "sexual situations" with multiple women with a week or so after going home.

He just broke up with his girlfriend that he'd been going out with for well over a year before he started filming.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I'm glad you're here to give us the true story for when this show airs and they try to bamboozle us. I'll be looking forward to your posts.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Just remember Grooch, even though Arie "was with" dozens of women over the last five years and was unable to find one to make a commitment, we're supposed to believe he'll "find his wife" in six weeks on the show.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wonder if he's cheated on her yet....

Lol!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bachelor Notes, Winter Games, Arie "spoils" the season on S/M

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Would love it if someone can give us the cliff notes version of the spoilers. Reality Steve is just too much for me to read. I cant get through it..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode One Breakdown of Girls and Entrances

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 01, 2018 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
http://realitysteve.com/2017/12/28/the-bachelor-arie-spoilers-podcast-58-arie-peter-exes-sydney-stempfley-brittany-hansen/

These are podcasts of RS's interviews of Peter's and Arie's exes. I didn't listen to them, but he summarized them and he had screenshots of texts. While Arie is quite the playboy, he is not a mean person per se, but he has been in touch with his previous girlfriend since he finished filming. Peter, OTOH, is a total d-bag. He had a girlfriend when he went on Rachel's season and the texts that she provides between her and Peter are rather enlightening to say the least.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 01, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Man the pop ups are brutal there! Spoiler alert! I forgot the code to box it so I’ll type it in the end

Quote from RS:
I feel like a broken record now, but I’ll repeat it again. There are exactly ZERO outlets that reported this spoiler. E!, TVGuide, US, In Touch, Hollywood Life, Life & Style, CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo, Drudge Report, Yahoo, EW, Perez Hilton. On and on and on I could go. So if you run this spoiler, please credit this site is all I ask. Thank you. /end quote

He said there will be a Jimmy Kimmel special and they’ll pick the final 4

Which are: Corrine Rachel Raven Vanessa.
Hometown date RS says Andi Dorfman gives advice and Corrine eliminated
Ep 9 RS says is in Lapland Finland and Rachel eliminated
Ep 11 airs March 13 and RS says Ari is engaged to Vanessa

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Which are: Corrine Rachel Raven Vanessa.

Those are girls from Nick's season, not Arie's

http://realitysteve.com/2017/01/02/the-bachelor-nick-episode-by-episode-spoilers-podcast-5/4/

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Cheiko ROFLOL. THANK YOU!

I said RS site was brutal! I thought (all me) I just followed the link Lexie posted, but his site pop ups send you, whether you like it or not... crazy, so crazy me! And you know the whole time I was talking with friends, family watching tv.... shame on me!

Thank you

I’m so sorry... 😳

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 1 recap and who's Ex shows up

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler list: Ok, well, I hope so this time from Reality Steve’s website, all credit to the RS

Ep 8 Hometown dates:
Tia, Lauren, Becca, Kendall
Tia eliminated

Ep 9 Cusco Peru overnight dates
Kendall eliminated

Ep 11 finale Becca, 27 from Minneapolis vs Lauren 25, from Virginia Beach

According to Steve, Arie is engaged to Becca. He discussed the lawyers letters to each other, the settlement in 2012, I believe, and that he’s following the rules set, his lawyer wrote their lawyer Thanksgiving time.

Not that I remember things!
(Can’t even blame cancer fog!)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
cut and pasted from the above link:

"Ok, lets talk about Chelsea a bit. Kind of a polarizing character after last night’s show I’d say. You’ve known about her for 4 months now, but I haven’t seen anyone else report on the baby’s father or anything about her, so lets get to it. Bear with me here. Could get confusing. Chelsea was never married to her baby daddy. They’d known each other for 3-4 years before they got pregnant. His name is Mike Wilson. Sometime during the first year of their son Sammy being born, Mike started “seeing” a woman named Rani Williamson, a former Miss Maine USA. Chelsea eventually found out, and Mike and Rani went public with their relationship when Sammy was around 1. Did I mention Rani was married to a guy named Gabe Michelson, might’ve still been with him when she and Mike started seeing each other, and they had a 3 year old daughter together? Well they did. Mike and Rani ended up getting pregnant with their own child in November of 2016, got married in February last year, and had a baby boy this past August – you know, one month before Chelsea left to film this show. Leading up to filming the show, Chelsea was rumored to be hooking up with New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman. Obviously I can’t prove that, but hearing what I’ve heard, she definitely was running in those circles and was in touch with him. She’s hurt by what Mike did, had some “work” done in the chest area, had the Edelman thing going, and basically went on because she wants to have a modeling career. Mike didn’t approve of Sammy being shown on TV so never signed the paperwork, hence the reason why we never saw Sammy in her intro video. Whew. Get all that? This was Mike and Rani last night on his IG story, so my guess is they’re thoroughly enjoying watching Chelsea’s edit from last night:"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And then there is this... LOL

"-Because they know a majority of their audience doesn’t remember or doesn’t care about Arie, he got an opening to his season that no other “Bachelor” has had. Sure they show clips from their previous season on the “Bachelor,” but with Not Peter, we got a full 5 minute recap of him on Emily’s season. Jesus. Did we really need to re-watch that? I mean, I guess you kinda have to when all the Johnny-come-lately fans don’t have a f***ing clue who your lead is and why you chose him. So replay his time on Emily’s season all you want, shove it down our throats that he’s ready for love now, tell us a gazillion times that he hasn’t been in love in 5 years and a television show is gonna be the thing that finally does it – whatever. What they are completely glossing over is how many women he HAS been with in those last 5 years, how him not falling in love certainly isn’t for lack of opportunity, and that this is nothing more than a guy who took an opportunity given to him when their original pick couldn’t screw his head on straight. Good times."

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I like remembering what a womanizer Ari is... good times... I mean really! Reality Steve also talked about how Ari hasn’t won a race and needs to boost his image, and Ari has a new sponsor. Ari will be emotional and “sensitive “. (Smh)

He also talked about how nice and genuine Becca seems, that he feels sorry for her because of who Ari is (womanizer and only on show to repair his image). But they’re engaged so let’s see how long this lasts

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Reader, some of the "situations" Arie and Jef (Emily's "winner") used to get into with women made me cringe to say the least.

The thing is Arie may be a playboy, but he's a nice guy. Peter, OTOH, acts like a total self-centered tool who is only out for himself (according to the texts his ex-girlfriend put out there). It would appear that Rachel had Peter pegged correctly. I think now that the texts of Peter and his ex are public, TPTB on the show may want to rethink pursuing Peter to be the Bachelor.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ari on Jimmy Kimmel....maybe it’s just me, but I got the impression Jimmy is tired of The Bachelor “game”. He said his wife made the picks, and then he’d make a comment on the picture (Tia, for example) then look at camera and threw the picture, shake his head and continued. idk. Maybe I’m projecting? He picked Becca as overall winner, shocker I know