TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 16, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Arie 2018: Archive through January 16, 2018 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am Biped!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Of course.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The banners are awesome! I'd need a cheat sheet without them.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Aries first 1:1 date tonight was with Becca K... he takes her on a motorcycle and Rachel Zoe has a rack of clothes for her to try on and get ready for their dinner. She comes down, and I noticed her thick heels in the dresses ( oh, yes. I noticed on the motorcycle she had flats, good pants and was glad Arie/producers had a coat and helmet for her).

Then later he opens a box with a pair of vibrant silver blingy Lois V. Shoes! They’re hers to keep. Along with ALL the clothes she tried on (will she wear some at a rose ceremony I wonder). This is the first 1:1 date!! What the what?

It didn’t end there! She had on a diamond necklace and earrings to match... he tells her the earrings are hers to keep...

Seriously. Have I missed something. Has any other person got this much? Can you imagine the vibe when Becca returned to the house?

Second 1:1 date. Chelsea. They go and meet his mom dad and brother... so interesting. She’s talking now... saying she felt so at home on his hometown. She’s felt alone in the past... and if she shares too much, it might be too much. He says he’s trying to impress her, but wasn’t sure about the home videos

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
One girl has bumper cart trauma...good lord

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
What the hell??? He gives his top finalist for the extra rose and then picks?? LOL

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Score one for the crazy one!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think the second date was Krystal.

Definitely not Chelsea.

She is in the group date.. And after the demolition derby, which Seinne won, Chelsea grabbed him first and told his she has a three year old and that she is giving up more and the others don't under.

He did give Dionne the group date rose.

A couple of the women just talk smack all the time.. Not pleasant.

Annaliese is the trauma queen.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cocktail party... Arie says tonight is for those who didn't get dates of one on ones.

Brittany got injured, left the date, but at the cocktail party, he talked to her first, gave her a hardcore certification.

He and Brian are hitting it off. He says chemistry.

Bibiana is nervous, hasn't approached him.

Lauren is interrupted by Krystal, who has a rose.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Vivian is pissed at Krystal.. But Arie isn't.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bibiana, still taking smack, finally gets to talk to Arie..

And Krystal interruupt.. Huh? Again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bibiana confronts her. Bibiana calls Arie "my man".

And rants and threatens..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Krystal is annoying..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maquel, Jacqueline, Bekah, Jenna, Chelsea, Lauren S, Tia, Annaliese, Lauren B, Kendall, Brittany, Ashley, Marikh, Caroline, and Bibiana get roses.I

Becca K, Krystal and Sienne had date roses

Jenny, Lauren G, Valerie were iut.

I think this is accurate.

Drama continues with Bibiana next week.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Seamonkey, you’re right I’m sure. I was interrupted, but I was just ..amused by the dates and how varied they seemed... I mean that was quite the $$$haul the first girl got, then the 2nd 1:1 date seemed huge in its way too, emotionally? I mean it’s a date like the hometown, you don’t introduce your family on the first date, that’s huge... don’t get me wrong, I’m just looking at this episode, comparing these two dates side by side

And I was curious if this is how it’s done now? The formula for the dates... but I mean, diamond earrings, LV shoes, custom wardrobe....

And I didn’t know that singer that serenaded Arie and Krystal (I apologize for mixing them up, thank you Seamonkey for correcting me and being on top of it, )

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That first one on one date with Becca was wild. I can’t believe they gave her all those clothes, the shoes and earrings.

Plus they seemed to get along very well.

Then the “hometown” first date with Krystal.

Those two got a huge early advantage. Rather odd for the show to go that route.

I like Becca a lot!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Those were not Luis Vitton shoes - they were Loubitins and they cost about $3,000 on the Loubitin website.

RS was correct that Krystal and her voice would get very annoying very fast.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't mind seeing Krystal walk away.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Reader, they have had dates where a woman got an inordinate amount of booty to take home. And last season, I think, of Bachelorette, one guy (but later in the season) one guy got a very expensive Swiss watch.

I chalk it up to product placement.

In this case, Rachel Zoe was the product.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Arie had to pick his first date based on foot and dress size -- what a coincident that it all fit! :-)

And the hometown thing -- that to me was just his way of saying to the girls "if you want to be with me, you're moving to Arizona!"

I still like him a lot. He seems so sweet and gentled. Who cares if I'm being snowed.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Shaeffer nailed it and brought up and very interesting point about Krystal that hadn’t occurred to me!! LOL
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
no body watched last night?
First time I didn't fall asleep. I do not like Arie' actually I am kind of am just watching this show as a comedy at this point.
The girls are mostly there for the publicity and the weird violin music and strange editing is comical.

I dont see anything lasting coming from this, except for a few jobs for the girls, I think Becca 'short hair' is so pretty but not sure what her role is at this point. She is way to young but seems to be quite talented in seduction.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't help it. I think Bekah M. is disgusting. Anyone that posts pictures of her hairy underarms online has a loose screw. I can't even imagine how much she must smell - I don't care if she does use deodorant. It's gross.

And shame on ABC for casting a 22-year-old when the Bachelor is 36-years-old. They deserve all the hate they have been getting on SM for casting her.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hairy underarms don’t smell. Plus she doesn’t have hairy armpits (on the show anyway).

Back to the show, this whole thing is hilarious. I’ve never seen a bachelor that is so bored with so many of the women. There are probably three or four that he likes and he doesn’t even try to feign interest with the rest. First time I remember seeing a bachelor actually eat at dinner.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
ha ha Jimmer, I am kinda a natural woman myself but hadn't even noticed her pits.
It is Hilarious, part of me was wondering if they cast gals with huge phobias' the dog thing' and the fight scene... It was just that' funny.