TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 06, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Arie 2018: Archive through January 06, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Starts January 1.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS has already given us the girls this season. We should have our episode-by-episode spoilers within soon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to see the announcement of the date and Arid in a promo commercial on tv.

Jimmer has set up a Spoiler thread for spoilers, so post those in there.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I watched the preview show last night.

Bad memories of Arie's infatuation with Emily.

He looked so sad when she said she hadn't read his journal.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm willing to give this show a chance. I mainly watch it for the fabulous dates and locations. And the catfights, of course!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I remember really liking Arie and thinking Emily should have picked him, so I'm hopeful for a good season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Pretty good first episode. I don’t recall anyone being too crazy (which may be a problem for production ).

I’ve done the banner by the way, but we’re having some technical issues so it’s not posted yet.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer,
I watched. I thought the gal with the really short hair was adorable, but have not had enough time to see if I like any of them at this point.

A lot of very pretty girls, no shortage of that. (I see a lot of jealousy issues this time over crazy???)
But, crazy is fun too... we shall see.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay... if you noticed how when Bekah (the girl with the short hair) was on screen, they didn't show her age it is because she is so young (22-years-old) that ABC caught a lot of crap casting her on a show where the Bachelor is 36 years old. Granted, Arie has quite the reputation of bedding the younger ladies, but Bachelor Nation wasn't digging a 22-year-old on Arie's season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also thought it was kind of sucky how Arie kept saying he has never found love since Emily's season even though he dated and banged everything in a skirt for the last five years - not to mention he just broke off a relationship he had been in for over a year before filming his season.

TPTB want you to believe that even though Arie couldn't find love in five years, he will find his wife in six weeks... LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Well it is accurate that he never found love (unless dating and banging everything in a skirt is finding love?).

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wonder about the mental age of these women.

Brittany comes in and says she kissed Arie.

The girls in the room screamed like 15 year olds.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking the single mom (Chelsea?) at all. She's too aggressive. I don't like the girls who say, "I didn't come here to make friends. I'm here to find my husband." It may be good to be focused, but if you can't get along with other people, you're going to have a hard time getting along with your husband's friends. I wanted to like her, but she's so catty. It's too early for that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Beckah is adorable

90 Day Fiance wouldn't bat an eye at that age difference.

I wasn't impressed with his first impression rose choice.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Add me to the "not a fan of Chelsea" list as well.

And I felt a little bad for all the girls he has dated over the past 5 years. I'm sure it stung to hear he hasn't found love! I do like Arie a lot and I hope he does find love again.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And Brenda, he just broke up with one of those girls before going on the show. He had been going out with her for well over a year. He'll find love, but it won't be on this show... LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, maybe he means he didn't find "lasting" love, cause he's still single. I dated a ton of guys before I met my DH. It's called looking for love in all the wrong places. Got to kiss a lot of frogs, etc.

I love Beckah, too! She's adorable!

And I actually yelled, "Nooooooooo!" at my TV when he gave Chelsea the first impression rose. Arie!!! I think he'll live to regret that. If she's as agressive as she seems, hopefully he'll see it soon.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, he kissed about 5 or 6 dozen frogs after Emily. So now we're supposed to believe he'll find his wife in six weeks... LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/chelsea-roy-why-the-bachelor-star-arie-luyendyk-jr-gave-her-his-first-impression-rose-and-doesnt-care-what-people-think-23322m.php

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh Thank you for the 'names and pictures' of them all. I can never remember the names. Thank you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh! BANNER!!

Thanks, Jimmer!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Great banner Jimmer. Thank You....

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome. It's nice to hear that people enjoy them!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Bug!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL ... you're welcome, Dogdoc.