TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Arie Caution ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Arie Caution users admin

The Bachelor
The Bachelor (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 03, 2018Reader23425 01-03-18  9:45 am
Archive through February 06, 2018Reader23425 02-06-18  5:22 pm
Archive through February 20, 2018Lexie_girl25 02-20-18  2:30 pm
Archive through March 06, 2018Seamonkey25 03-06-18  9:27 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
I was thinking of Unreal while I watched this. It seemed like one of their episodes. This show has jumped the shark for sure.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reunion Recap Part One

This may be the earliest RS has ever had a recap posted.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't watch the show but from reading here I am unclear who he picked. Did he pick Becca, then break up with her and propose to Lauren? Was Lauren even there to get proposed to?

LOL, I am just curious since everyone goes nuts over this program.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He rejected Lauren, picked Becca, proposed and she accepted (which is typical for this series). What isn't typical is a few weeks later, he changed his mind and told Becca he was breaking-up with her and went off to ask Lauren if she was still interested.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It sounded like he had talked with Lauren before breaking up with Becca.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh now that you mention it, I seem to recall it sounding like he was talking to Lauren on the side as well.

The whole thing is pretty crazy. I can't imagine what he was thinking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, seems like this has happened before.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Yes, she removed the ring on camera, I was being snarky with Chris Harrison kept repeating real time...

And Chris Harrison made a reference to his own divorce which sent off my snarky radar. You people really need to read my mind, I make perfect sense in my own mind!

I want someone to get real and make Arie admit that timeline. He was DM a lot of girls according to the young Bekah she called him out on Twitter. Arie had called Lauren, she wanted back with him, before he broke it off with a Becca at “happy couple retreat “.

Like a good housewife would scream “Own it”. Lauren needs to listen to the women go after her man, telling him what a two timing creep he is. (Tonight’s supposed to be live, but with some of those taped moments)

DH especially liked how the unedited film was just the perfect length for last nights riming...UnReal ftw! Lol

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
The thing that would have irritated me the most, and if I were Becca would have had many not so nice words for him, is when he says basically "if I don't break up with you now, it may be too late to salvage things with Lauren". Neither girl should want anything to do with him at this point.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Becca had to hear him and his family speak of Lauren and apparently he kept mooning over Lauren, who will need reassurance for life after this.

It would make my day if Lauren said tonight, live, that she watched the show last night and she has changed her mind.

I fear that no matter what sense other women may talk, Lauren will consider this a win.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm still boggled that he got engaged to Lauren so quickly. Even after Jason broke up with Melissa to date Molly, it was something like 8-10 months before they got engaged. His ex-girlfriend, Sydney, has to be relieved at the bullet that she dodged.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Recap for second part of finale and six of Becca's guys

Finale Recap

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yesterday on The Talk Julie said she things Big Brother has had more successful marriages than the 22 seasons of the Bachelor, LOL.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, she may be right. Only two Bachelors (Jason and Sean) have made it to the alter out of 22 seasons of the Bachelor. The 'Ettes have faired a little bit better. I think it is something like 6 out of 13 'Ette season either got married or were in a relationship for more than two years - something like that.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
We haven't had a bachelor divorce yet have we? Except our host. :-) That's kind of amazing if you think about it, especially because of how swift the romances are. I guess they do tend to really think about whether or not to take those vows.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
There were more than 2 marriages from the Bachelor show. My memory for names sucks but, one couple is from early on, the guy is Ryan and I can't remember the females name. The next one is a cute girl who was going to dental school and she married JP. They have at least one child and live in NYC. Then there are 2 couples who married from BIP. Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe more?

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Oops I misunderstood that you were separating bachelor's from bacheloretts I must be high.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Correct... only two (out of 22) Bachelors have gotten married and something like six 'Ettes. For the life of me, I can only think of three 'Ettes that got married - Trista, Ashley and Desiree. So I'm not sure if the other three 'Ettes they are referring to got married or are in a relationship longer than two years.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I think one of the Ettes that are married or still in long term relationship must be Kaitlyn. According to wiki it's been over 2 years since she and Sean got engaged. It's been 1.5 years since Jo Jo got engaged if wiki is correct. Other than previously mentioned, there are no other Ettes in a long term relationship with a show contestant.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
And there have been two Bach in Paradise marriages if I remember right? And how many babies?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: