TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 02, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise - 2017: Archive through November 02, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have better odds at winning the Powerball and being struck by lightening on the same day than Dean does at ever becoming the Bachelor. They still want Peter to be the Bachelor when he's "ready." They have already offered it to Wells, but he turned it down. No offer was ever made to Dean.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wells is smart not to do it..... Although, he would have made a great bachelor.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wells is smart. I'm sure the ladies are already swarming him.

Ugh. If they want Peter that badly then the well may have run dry! Surely there are some more entertaining men than Peter. Hopefully this next Bachelorette round will scrounge some up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The well ran dry when they picked Arie. Arie hasn't been on the show in five years. In the five years he's been off the show and dating and sleeping with anything with a pulse, he has not been able to find a wife. Now we are to believe he's going to find a wife and propose in six weeks?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's unbelievable that they felt it was best to go that far back and get him. I accept that the odds of a couple developing a lasting relationship from this show were always very low but at this point the show isn't even trying. The last "sincere" season was Sean's and it's been all downhill ever since.

I'm still watching though because I enjoy the scenery.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL @ scenery. Okaaaaaaaay then!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha.

Yes, reaching back 5 years is desperate. New fans of the show don't even know who Arie is! It's a very strange choice. I hope they get some interesting nutty girls to entertain us.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... RS had a tweet from a little over a week ago where Fleiss was tweeting for 18-year-olds to apply to date the next Bachelor. (If you know anything about Arie, this is not out of the question for him). Someone replied back to him that he might want to change it to 25-year-olds (since Arie is 39-years-old).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... I just read that Dean and Kristina are back together!!! OMG...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And the saga continues. I hope he manages to grow up and not break her heart again.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
http://www.eonline.com/news/882225/bachelor-in-paradise-s-dean-unglert-asks-kristina-schulman-to-dissect-their-breakup

Dean is so full of s***. He refuses to admit that the fact that he couldn't stop flirting with another girl, regardless of the hurt it was causing the other girl (whether it was Kristina or the other one--I forgot her name already), is the reason he and Kristina broke up. He makes all kinds of lame excuses, but it comes down to that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I do believe that if they don't have a decent 'Ette candidate come out of Arie's season, they will make Kristina the next the 2018 'Ette.

Now they have some beautiful girls in Arie's season, BUT when they applied for the show they thought Peter was going to be the Bachelor. They had no idea that production would go back five years and cast Not Peter.

In fact, I'm going way out on a limb and will say that unless a girl comes out of Not Peter's F4 that Bachelor Nation absolutely loves, worships and adores, they will pass over Not Peter's girls and make Kristina the next 'Ette (as long as she isn't still with Dean). They did pass over JoJo's guys to give Nick his own season so it is not unheard of.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
as long as she isn't still with Dean Ha ha!!! Good one. I don't even think Dean and Kristina are together NOW. And if they are, they'll break up again in a day or two. Dean is just not ready for a girlfriend. In that article I posted above, he was trying to blame Kristina for their breakup, cause she always wanted to talk about "feelings," rather than just smile and laugh and be happy. Dean wants a surface relationship, not a real one. I can't stand him anymore.

You could be right about Kristina though, Lexie. We'll just have to wait and see.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kristina is America's Sweetheart and everyone adores her and feels sorry for her. Someone is going to have to hit it out of the park on Arie's season or they will give Kristina her own season. I don't think that is what she was shooting for. I do believe her end game was to be with Dean but that changes from day to day.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I don't feel sorry for someone who refuses to see the facts and keeps taking back a jerk. It's not like they are married or have a child together to keep them connected.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think there is a strong, magnetic attraction between Dean and Kristina, so I can see why she has a hard time breaking away from him. She is young too.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
But you can't keep blaming Dean.. He has shown exactly who he is, and yet she refuses to believe him.
They are both at fault.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That kind of understanding comes with maturity, Texannie. I look back on relationships I had when I was younger and wonder, "Why did I put up with that? I should have dumped him!" But when we're young and not so sure of ourselves, sometimes we think if we can just hang in there long enough someday he'll see how great we are and everything will be fine. It's only when we gain some maturity that we realize some people can't be fixed. I feel bad for her cause I see me in my early twenties.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Exactly.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
As her momma, i just want to shake her and tell her she is beautiful and so worth a great guy!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Co-signing BJM!!!

Tex, she's a typical 23-year-old young lady that keeps hearing Dean tell her that he loves her. She's going to have to learn the hard way (like we all did when we were her age).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's Danielle's side of the love triangle:

http://www.eonline.com/news/883231/danielle-lombard-s-behind-the-scenes-bachelor-stories-may-blow-your-mind

Re: Vanessa, I knew there was something I just didn't like about her, but couldn't exactly put my finger on it. Now we know what a manipulative phony she was. Glad Nick is free of her!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, back when I was posting spoilers about Nick's season, I remember that somewhere in those spoilers was something about how we didn't see Vanessa with the girls when they were "gathered around on the couch" because she didn't get along with them. RS did say Vanessa was getting a "winner's edit" because she was very much disliked by the rest of the girls.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't like how she was so uppity about "if he likes Corinne, then I should just go home right now." I just hate when they do that. IIRC, she chewed him out pretty good about it, too, which I also hate. I hate it when any of the contestants on these shows call the Bachelor/ette to task for something when they're not even dating each other yet. I remember a song from the musical "Guys and Dolls" which said goes, "You can't get alterations on a dress you haven't bought" ("Marry the Man Today").

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wells and Sarah Hyland from Modern Family have been hanging around each other.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorettes-wells-adams-shares-new-photo-with-sarah-hyland/