TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Bachelor Winter Games

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: The Bachelor Winter Games users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Peter has been signed for this show, which apparently debuts in February, as counter-programming to the Olympic Games. Will not only feature castoffs from the US version of the Bach/ette franchise, but competitors from around the world. I'm in!

http://www.eonline.com/news/885044/everything-we-know-about-the-bachelor-winter-games-so-far#photo-409456

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I just saw a promo for this! Ashley is crying in a beanie! LOL

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Thoughts????? I've got to say a couple of these guys make me wish I was in my 20's again!!!! Liking Benoit and Christian..

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a hoot and enjoyed it much more than expected. Looking forward to watching again Thursday.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That opening. Really? I loved it! So funny. Bachelor in Paradise...with snow! The Japanese girls are at a huge disadvantage. Not only do they have a language barrier but, cultural...the one girl said no kissing on their bachelor show...no no no. But darn it, I liked the different cultural!

Peeper

06-14-2004

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Ugh Claire again. She is my least favorite. She is so happy when she is the center of attention and a mean sourpuss when she is not.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was kind of fun. I enjoy these side Bachelor franchise shows more than the main shows because they don’t have to keep up the pretense of it being a serious quest for love with supposedly life changing decisions.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Reader234, only one of the girls (Yuki?) is from Japan. The other Asian girl was from China. I thought she was very pretty, but would look better with dark hair. The orange hair was not a good look. She seemed to speak more English than Yuki, but I think she was shyer about opening up to others.

I'm liking Bibiana and Kevin. I hope things work out for them. Why does Ashley I. always set her sights on someone unavailable? I'm tired of seeing her cry. She really needs to grow up. Her therapist owes her a refund--or at the very least, has a lot more work to do.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Watching the second show from last night. Dean is still a player. I don't like him at all.

I hate that they vote people out on this show. That just seems so mean and hurtful. I like that BIP lets them give each other roses. So much better than ganging up on someone to vote them out.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Am I all alone in here? Isn't anybody else watching this mess?

And are Stassi's lips real? Those are huge!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven’t watched the second one yet. There’s a lot on TV these days.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Lol Babyjaxmom! Like Jimmer, there’s a lot on, so I haven’t seen show 2, I came here to see what I’ve missed!

And thank you for clarifying the girls for me!

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Babyjaxmom. I thought more people would be watching and commenting on this but I guess there is too much going on in the world right now. I also can't get over Stassi's lips. Those can't be real. And Ashley I hasn't changed a bit. Also agree with Peeper that Claire is very annoying. It's good entertainment when you just want some fluff to watch.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I'm watching', but yes, there is A LOT going on and hard to comment on everything... but I def look forward to what you all are thinking ..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's pretty much a given that the Bachelor franchise is now Ashley I's "job."

I would have had a little more respect for Clare had she turned down the rose and told production to "bring her to Benoit" (assuming he hadn't flown home already)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was sad that she let Benoit go. I didn't have an immediate attraction to my husband when we were first dating. I remember telling him that he liked me more than I liked him (so mean, I know!). But he wooed and pursued me, and eventually won me over. Sometimes love has to grow and isn't an immediate reaction. Also that "love at first sight" kind of love very often burns itself out quickly. You just never know. Clare should have given Benoit a little more time.

I think Christian is trouble. It may be a cultural thing, but he seems very authoritarian and rigid in his thinking. I have a friend who's married to a German man. It's a very different culture.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Christian was a big turn off. But I would have accepted the rose too, just to stay. :-) Then kick him to the curb. I'm hoping more guys and gals show up, like on the beach version?!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow, the show is over this week? What a bust this was. I hope we still get a summer Bach in Paradise!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Interesting that the 2 non-American women opted not to spend the night in the fantasy suite.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Wow, Luke has to be the scummiest contestant to be on any Bachelor show. Can't use the right words to describe him due to board rules.
Poor Stassi, he really led her on then never contacted her once the show wrapped. Must have gone back to his pre-show girlfriend.
Stassi handled herself with class and I'd bet Luke's Bachelor franchise "career" is now over.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who hopes to never again see (or especially HEAR) Yuki? She is adorable, but that voice is so grating and the whiny, baby crying was horrible! I've known other Japanese women and they didn't talk with that high-pitched, nasally whine. I just don't think she's that cute.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She certainly has a distinctive voice. She reminded us of one of the actresses in the movie "Bad Santa".

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! For all those people who were so upset when Luke was not picked to be the Bachelor, now we've seen his true personality. He is NOT a nice person. He wouldn't even engage in conversation with Stassi at the World Tells All. Wouldn't even look her in the eye. She did handle herself with grace and class. She deserves better than Luke. Personally, I always thought he was boring. Never knew how cold he could actually be.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Luke also did to another girl from The Bachelor what he did to Stassi (for the life of me I can't remember her name). He led her on and then he quit calling her and she found out he was seeing another girl because he was seen at a concert with this girl and a fan of Bachelor Nation start posting pictures of Luke with this girl. The fan of Bachelor Nation knew that Luke was supposedly involved with someone from the franchise and not this girl he was with at the concert.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
What a jerk!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah I as not a Luke fan. What a tool. No communication at all? Coward.

I’m so happy for Dean. And I’m also happy we won’t be hearing about Ashly’s virginity any longer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
In RS's article yesterday there is a picture of Stassi from Winter Games - pre-lip fillers - and my God that woman was stunning. I don't know what she was thinking with the lip fillers - she certainly didn't need them.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: