TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise - 2017: Archive through September 06, 2017 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I guess what I like about Well's puppet show is that it shows how clueless the people at BIP are while filming.

Daniel borders on funny, then weird, then funny. When he's calm Daniel, I like him.... Sometimes he's a bit over the top....

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
it is funny how much that one girl eats. They never show the people on this show eating, but they show her all the time. Wells has the best view of the ridiculousness of this show. Wells for the Bachelor!

And Dean. Oh boy. Dean is still a boy. He's not ready for what Christina has to offer and yes he will regret passing it by. I feel so badly for Christine. Dean just needs to grow up some more. He's acting like he's the Bachelor and can date and makeout with a bunch of different girls.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dean is a hot mess. I can't believe fans wanted him to be the next Bachelor.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ha! Seems like he'd be a great next Bachelor. He's got this "lead on different girls" thing down pat. With lots of tears for drama!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
????

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'll give Dean a little slack for his behavior. He had a difficult family life losing his mother so young and having to deal with that father of his. He has a lot of growing up to do, but I think he's behaving like a pretty typical immature 26 year old. I think in his own way he's trying to be kind to Kristina because he does care about her, but isn't in the same place she is regarding a committed relationship.
He reminds me of guys I dated in my 20's who weren't ready for a serious relationship.

My heart hurts for Kristina. She was my favorite on Nick's season and her life experiences in Russia were heart-wrenching. I can remember a relationship or two when I tried to hang in there thinking the guy would eventually be ready while knowing you really should just move on.

They seem like they would be perfect for each other, but aren't on the same emotional level.
Dean will likely regret it someday, and view Kristina as 'the one that got away'. But, they are both young, still figuring out their way in life and love and hopefully this will be a learning experience for them.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agreed Snoops. I like Dean a lot and think he will turn out to be a good guy, has a good heart. He just has a lot of growing up to do first. I like Kristina a lot so it's hard to see her hurt this way when it's obvious he likes her too. Ugh. Boys!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Snoops, but Dean's definitely not "Bachelor" material.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Kristina deserves so much better than Dean.

I used to love Dean but now I think he is a snake. He shouldn't have slept with Kristina and then gone out and sucked face with another girl the very next day right in front of her. That was a mean classless move on his part.

He is only saying nice stuff about Kristina to the camera to try and save face a bit.....not working for me!

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I think these girls expect way too much from BIP. Yes long term relationships have formed in the past but it's not likely. That format is pretty much sleep with somebody and move on to the next tomorrow.

I'd love to see Wells as the Bachelor, but I'd like to see him continue with Danielle also.

I'd be happy to never see Jasmine again. Too crazy for my liking.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was kind of disappointed that Matt came back and gave Jasmine his rose, just to leave again. She wasn't grateful or thankful to him for it, and now we just have to watch her cry and be miserable for another couple of weeks. Girls have the roses this week, so we're stuck with Jasmine for a while. That girl needs therapy!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize Dean slept with Kristina. No wonder he said Kristina has more invested in the relationship than the other girl.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, they did say they traveled together during the hiatus and spent a lot of time together. Stuff happens. And the morning after the rose ceremony, Kristina and Dean woke up together. She told someone that they had slept together and said something about you can "assume" what happened. No wonder she's hurt. She thinks she's special, and then he starts giving his attention to another girl. I'd be hurt too if I were in her place.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I would love to know what Amanda does for a source of income. She's been on the Bachelor and two seasons of BIP. How does she support herself and her two children? Living in SoCal can't be cheap and this show doesn't pay that much.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
https://www.google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/3503763/bachelor-in-paradise-star-amanda-stanton-raking-in-20k-a-month-on-instagram-her-ex-husband-wants-a-cut-report/amp/
She's doing quite well for herself.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That is amazing. I wonder why her ex thinks he's entitled to the money she is making now. They've been divorced for a couple of years.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Kristina showed last night what a strong person she is. I'm glad she made her speech and left. And I agree with her that D-Lo has to shoulder part of the blame. Not all of it or even half of it, but she chose to get involved and flirt and toy with a guy who was already deep in a relationship. I don't admire that or think it's okay. Even if we only give her 10 or 20 or 25% of the blame, she should accept some responsibility for how poorly Kristina was treated. To bounce around kissing in a pool with a guy that just gave his rose and bed to another woman the night before -- well, I think it looks pretty bad. I hope Dean and D-Lo crash and burn!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I thought Kristina handled herself well in last night's episode. Also thought she got a great "next Bachelorette" edit. I would like to see her as the Bachelorette, she's very likeable.
They would have some great built in drama by having Dean return after realizing he made a mistake letting Kristina go. She could keep him around and let him see how it feels while she dates and makes out with 25 other guys.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It still cracks me up that people thought Dean should have been the next Bachelor. Being on BIP didn't kills his chances for being the next Bachelor. His behavior on BIP killed his chances for being the next Bachelor.

Mrstaz

07-20-2006

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mrstaz a private message Print Post    
Wells had the best line last night, "Why are you fighting so hard for someone who isn't fighting back for you?" This is advice many people should ask themselves in a relationship.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Wells is the voice of reason.
I still think Dean could be a future Bachelor, after he's grown up. He's adorable. Like a puppy that's been kicked and hasn't yet grown into his oversized ears -- women adore him. Give him a year or two and he'd be a good candidate for Bachelor.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, Dean will never ever EVER be the Bachelor. What happened this season on BIP is still going on between the three of them now - long after the show has finished filming. The way Dean treated Kristina does not a Bachelor make. They will have a new crop of Bachelors coming out of the next Bachelorette's season.

It's not happening.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I loved that Dean turned down the twin!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Never say never! One word: Nick. :-)

Yes, Dean was wise to turn down the twin. The twins did make me laugh last night. It's kind of mean really to send people in the last day to try and stir the pot. It's too late. Maybe next year.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The twins were very annoying...