TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise - 2017: Archive through August 30, 2017 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My favorite summer guilty pleasure!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mine too BJM! (Unapologetically I might add)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just watched last night's BIP. Dean is truly a tool. Poor Kristina. I think she's in love with him, but he's taking advantage of her feelings. Apparently they traveled together for a couple of weeks during the shutdown and she had his full attention during that time. She probably felt like she was his girlfriend. And now he's giving attention to this other girl (who she thought was a friend). She's hurt. I wish she could be strong enough to kick him to the curb if he can't make up his mind. I feel so bad for her.

Everybody thinks Derek and Taylor are so "cute." I still think Taylor's going to turn on him the minute she doesn't get her way, and then she won't be so cute.

Can't wait for tonight's show to see the further developments.

PS. How funny was Alexis crying over the pizza in the sand? I suspect there was some alcohol involved, but I felt how sad she was to be craving that pizza, waiting for it for so long and then to see it fall in the sand like that! I won't eat BBQ potato chips to this day because of an incident at the Santa Cruz Beach when I was a child. Ugh.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
So...my prediction is (and screw RS LOL) is Wells will be the next Bachelor. Danielle will come back as a contestant because 'there was something there with that kiss' and then we will find out that Wells is a jerk and Danielle is bat sh*t crazy!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I can see that Texannie! I adore Danielle but she does seem quirky, yet very lovable and sweet. And I adore Wells.

As for Dean, I can't say I blame him much for wanting to play the field a bit at Paradise. I'm sure when he and Christina traveled together they thought PAradise was over. He did tell her he wanted to put the brakes on before the rose, so I give him props for that. But yes, I feel really bad for her because it's obvious she likes him more than he likes her. And that is not good for the woman. We need to guy to like us a little bit more. *sigh* She's sure to be broken hearted over him.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can I just say that Ben talks a little too much about his dog? I love a guy who loves animals, but he's a little bit obsessed. Maybe Ben should just marry his dog?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes that was a little uncomfortable.

But maybe it shows he is a caring guy.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It makes me laugh every time they show him rattling on and on about the dog and how bored the girls are. Ladies, you will never measure up against his 4 footed love! RUN!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, can I just say I HATE this new format? I wanted two solid hours of BIP last night, not one hour of BIP and one hour of Chris Harrison. Although it was interesting to hear DeMario's side of the story, I already knew Carly and Evan were pregnant (EVERYBODY already knew Carly and Evan were pregnant). That ultrasound (although kind of sweet and cute) was just stupid and unnecessary. I wanted to see more of the BIP drama!

Texannie, I think you totally nailed the plot of the next season of the Bachelor (how funny would it be if you were right?!).

And that conversation at the end of the show about "hooking up" was just gross. Ick.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
It would be fun if I was!!! LOL

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes I think Raven took that to a new low.

I had to lol every time Ben brought up the dog. He has only had him for 6 months so it is sweet he is so besotted.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for Matt, he is not going to get the chance to meet anyone on this show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jasmine sure seems to have Matt on a short leash. She will "choke" anyone who tries to come between them--including Matt himself.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 28, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is a piece of work.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jasmine left me speechless...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She is scary.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
No wonder Matt left, Jasmine is totally cray cray!

I loved Wells and his puppet shows lol.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lol, I was just going to say how useless I thought they were and to bring Jorge back! Different strokes.

Unfortunately I think Jasmine will watch back and feel awful. It seems obvious he is trying very hard to disentangle himself.

And there is something I find so oily aboutt Robbie. and is he wearing eye makeup or has he maybe had some sort of eye lift? He looks a little different than his Bach. Season

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wells is just hilarious. I like him as the bartender.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me, too! Wells is adorable!

I think Matt was afraid of standing up to Jasmine. He didn't really want to give her his rose, but he was afraid not to. So he packed up his toys and went home. Total coward move.

And Dean seems to be playing both sides of the street, but he must ultimately give his rose to Kristina, cause the previews show her still being there (unless someone else feels sorry for her). I was just hoping one of them would just get up and say, "Let me know when you make up your mind." I can't stand when guys are too wishy washy to make a decision and play two girls against each other. I think he's enjoying the attention.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I really liked Jorge but Wells is doing a great job at it as well.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe they brought that charmer Daniel back.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm loving Wells and his puppet show!

And Jasmine. Honestly, I don't think she'll feel bad when she sees Matt did tell the other gal he wanted to go out with her. Mean girls don't feel bad about being mean. What I found most distasteful was how the other girls just let her rage on and seemed to agree with her. And yes,, Matt is a wuss. Total coward!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I like Wells, just not his puppets.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think the puppet show is hilarious. Wells has me rolling every time he does one.

And I can't help myself, but I think Daniel is so freaking hilarious. What comes out of his mouth cracks me up. I need to go check the spoiler to see if he is still with Lacey. They are such a cute couple and he'll never find anyone that is into him as much as she is.