TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Rachel: Archive through August 06, 2017 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, it wasn't the taping. It was the broadcast that would be the concern.

As a dad, I think you should also consider that he may not want to put his family at risk by appearing with her on national tv as well.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh absolutely.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Trash reality shows???? What???

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I thought Dean was adorable and was hoping he'd be the next Bachelor. I don't read any spoilers, but why isn't there a bachelor going to film after this one? Why nothing until fall 2018? What happened to fall 2017? Or is there another man already selected (who shall remain nameless due to spoiler avoidance)? ??

Dean is young and likely needs to mature more. I do look forward to seeing him some more and I hope I still like him.

I'm really torn on the final 3 men. Peter seems like a good match and I understand his unwillingness to propose when it feels like it's too soon. Eric seems like a great guy and I'd be happy if he "won". Bryan just seems like a player to me, and the worst match for her, so she probably picks him! His mother should be enough to scare anyone away.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohhh I agree about his mom. Rachel better plan for her to be the wedding planner and give all control to her. Mama will be waiting with open arms when Rachel does anything to hurt her special Bryan

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Bryan's mother is disturbing. That's not a healthy relationship.

Not that I take this show all that seriously in general but I'm having a lot of trouble having any real interest this season. I can't see any of these relationships going forward. They're just going through the motions.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sheaffer

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, because the Bachelor for Fall 2017 has already been picked and it's not Dean. Then we will have the Bachelorette Spring 2018 (who comes out of the Fall 2017 Bachelor's season), and then the Bachelor NEXT year won't be until Fall 2018 (who would in most circumstances come out of Bachelorette Spring 2018's season). By then Dean will be a distant memory - or maybe not considering BIP. Unfortunately for Dean fans, he's not "Bachelor" material and has almost ZERO chance of being Bachelor Fall 2018 (stranger things have happened - but with what is happening with Dean on BIP and post-BIP I doubt it will happen for him).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
ok Thanks. I guess I'm looking forward to his bad behavior this summer on BIP as it sounds like it will be the last I see of those baby blues. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, if you're looking forward to bad behavior from Dean this summer on BIP you won't be disappointed.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for this season to be over so we can get on with BIP. That's the real piece de resistance!

And Copper has been found!!! He was at "Rachel's mom's house" (wink wink).

I've been convinced for years now that these shows use plastic food, since nobody ever seems to eat any of it. Rachel's uncle proved me wrong. Shovel it in, Uncle (Forget-his-name, sorry)!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Same here. I don't care who she picks.

I've enjoyed some past seasons where there was some element of sincerity but not this one.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Just my opinion but if I were a federal judge, I wouldn't want to be on. Beneath my dignity... if I were a judge, lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Putter, I'm sure that's also a factor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sheaffer had a great shot of the hungry uncle!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that dad was there, just not on camera.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
No one is talking about the Boys tell all show? Hmmm.... I noticed how taken with Dean the crowd was. I am not alone. :-)

And DeMario -- now that he's had time to think of his answer, that girl in the gym was one of those meaningless side girls. tsk, tsk.

I'm so ready for BIP!

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
Yeah, come on! Where are the comments on the BTA show?
I liked how Lee was shaking in his boots. Even after all the coaxing he still couldn't come right out and say "I'm sorry" to the guys.
I love Kenny even more. I bet he won't have any trouble finding a date now. I wonder what the story is with McKenzie's mom. Did he ever talk about that?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I watched and I was speechless to tell you the truth. Why ever in the world did Lee go on this show with a Black woman.??? And' I thought the guys were good at keeping the discussion alive and letting him know that he has a lot of learning/work to do on his self. I sure hope he gets it' some learning that is. I thought Kenny's daughter was adorable and a lot older than I had thought, what a beautiful young woman he has raised.
I did not watch all the shows so don't know all the guys names, but boy oh boy, they were right on 'on' how they dealt with Lee. I guess I am glad he got a good reaming on the show (I thought in a very delicate/meaningful/on point sorta way) Lee def needs some help, hope he gets it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just watched this this morning. I can't believe any of them actually thought the bs Lee was spewing was sincere. "I wasn't a good friend" total horseshit imo. Please don't show up on BIP. I thought that might have been what he was angling for.

I had high hopes for Kenny in the very beginning that he would be the one but as soon as the Lee crap started I knew he'd be done for. He seems like he is a very devoted father.

So glad they did not focus too long on whaboom and his nemesis. Lol I was looking for Adam Jr in the crowd but didn't see him. That was a disappointment😉

I'm past the point of caring as well. On to BIP!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching last night's show. Way, WAY too much Lee for my taste. I'm really surprised that was all they had to talk about. He's still slimy, no matter how much he fake apologizes. Wonder how that music career's going?

And how adorable was Kenny's little girl?! So cute!!! I loved how excited she was about going to Disneyland with her dad for his birthday. So sweet!

I have no idea who Rachel's going to pick. I like Eric, but still feel he's too young for Rachel.

Bryan's too much of a mama's boy. I dated a guy exactly like him once. He won't ever love anyone as much as he loves his mama. Run, Rachel, run!

That leaves Peter, who I love, but she has her heart set on a proposal. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that she does pick Peter, and he surprises her by getting down on one knee. He just can't let himself lose her!

Can't wait till next week!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I hope you're right! I do adore Peter and think he's the best fit but she seems really stuck on getting the proposal.
I know I don't care but I will be watching 😁

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sheaffer's Blog

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I hope you're right too Babyjax -- I think Peter has the best chance of making it long term.

Honestly, I can't see any of the remaining 3 as the next Bach so I'm a bit confused as to next season. Guess Ill find out soon enough. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like her with Will or Bryan.