TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 15, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Nick: Archive through March 15, 2017 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
He took her out into the cold without even getting her her jacket?! Criminy!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was odd Raven didn't get her jacket..

Another odd thing was earlier when Vanessa was all angsty and he was holding her hands was he just warming them up or licking them or chewing on them? it was most odd.

I am still waiting for the most shocking ever.. zzzzzzzszz.

Nick will be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight (or was. I'm west coast).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I fell asleep during AFTR last night. What was so history-making making it the most dramatic AFTR?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
The most dramatic segment on ATFR was Rachel meeting a few of her season's contestants. Her season starts filming this week.
I DVR'd Jimmy Kimmel and am watching now over my morning coffee and it's hilarious.
I though Nick and Vanessa's behavior was odd and distant on ATFR. Don't see them lasting much longer than the appearance circuit they are obligated to.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Was that no the most awkward meeting of the bachelors?? LOL Rachel was just stunned.

Snoop, i agree their behavior was odd. Nick had a couple of facial reactions to her that kind of tickled me...almost like couples who had been together longer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was an easy choice for Nick to pick Vanessa. She'll never leave Canada (or her job), and Nick will never leave L.A. This was never about Nick "finding someone" - it was always 100% about getting on DWTS.

Of some note, just like Nikki on J.P.'s season, Vanessa was not very well liked by some of the girls but it was never shown on TV and she got the "winner's edit." Evidently, Vanessa and Rachel had a HUGE blow-out fight in Bimini which never made it on TV. There were several times they would show the girls sitting around but Vanessa wasn't in the group because she was off by herself.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, when Nick was doing that 'something' to Vanessa's hands I yelled at him "You eat corn, not hands!"

They certainly didn't look like a couple in love. He was leaning away from her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I do think Vanessa will be in the audience for Nick when he is on DWTS. How long they last after that is anyone's guess.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I liked the idea of Nick being the bachelor but I have to say now that this was a waste of a season. A whole lot of nothing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was rather flat and if we had had a drinking game every time he or his parents or the host said "Andi" or "Jillian" (or whatever her name was.. we'd have been quite drunk!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, maybe she had corns on her hands. (Couldn't resist) LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jag, Blech! lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He took her out into the cold without even getting her her jacket?! Criminy!

I know! That bothered me, too. What a d*** move!

Of some note, just like Nikki on J.P.'s season, Vanessa was not very well liked by some of the girls but it was never shown on TV and she got the "winner's edit."

I didn't like her either. I thought she was whiny and demanding, and I HATED how she cried through their whole last date. So obnoxious. Not many of the guys I know would put up with that. Plus she'll never move away from her family. Very disappointed.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes I'd say the chance of them getting married is zero. What a waste of time. Plus, as many have said, she just wasn't fun to watch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... and after 21 seasons of The Bachelor, the only Bachelor to ever get married after the final rose remains Sean Lowe. I think he's the only one - correct? Jason is never included in this number because he proposed to Melissa and then dumped her for Molly - so technically he didn't marry the woman who was given the final rose.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Though the Bachelorettes have been successful too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I never got over Jason Mesnick. He still makes my skin crawl. It was just awful what he did to Melissa on national TV. I know the producers staged that, but he could have said no.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Didn't Vanessa say she was starting a non profit for adults with special needs and she could live anywhere??

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Interesting blog post from Allie Federosky Manno
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/03/14/bachelor-finale-final-rose/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Annie, she did say that and she's in LA now with Nick for DWTS.

Well she and Nick are matched.. the whols season was about how hurt HE was in his two Bachelorette seasons (conveniently not mentioning BIP where apparently he suddenly "didn't feel it" at the last minute.

But the whole thing was kind of a downer in terms of Nick.

"Everyone" says she won't leave her Italian family.. but I'm sure we will see soon enough.

Most of these couples stay "together" for awhile, even up to a year.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Painful to watch. Obviously they already have a lot of issues, or at least that's how it came across. I wish they were more excited about their relationship after investing so much time watching this.
Vanessa mentions never watching a full season of Bachelor before? How could anyone go on a long lasting show without watching previous seasons?!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I adore Nick but I think he's doomed to be a forever bachelor. I think he falls too hard for the wrong woman. Maybe that's a defense mechanism. Fall for the women you know will not work out. This one doesn't really stand a chance. I really thought Nick was so cute with Raven. I was not a big fan of hers but they seemed very sweet together. Too bad, so sad. Now onto dancing!

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Nick's mumbling really got on my nerves, and his inability to pronounce the word "relationship" which he said over and over as "rel-a-ship".

I liked Vanessa alot but she didn't seem happy to me. He would have had more fun with Raven but I don't think it would have worked out long term for either.

Looking forward to seeing Raven on BIP.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There was no way he could ever pick Raven (or Corinne or Rachel). There was a chance that any of them might have picked up and left where ever they lived and moved to LA. Nick couldn't take that risk. He needed to pick someone who would never move to LA, but would be there to support him during his time on DWTS.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I note ed too, that Vanessa was rarely in the group scenes with the other girls. I liked Nick ok, but I never really noticed much chemistry with any of the girls.