TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Rachel: Archive through July 17, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ashley I. spends HOURS on her spider lashes!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Rachel...you are an attorney! The follow up question would be...'so, what didn't she like about your mother????'

But I did die the way his face lit up and he just tackled her and kissed her when she 'gifted' him the watch! #sillyromantic #whyiwon'treadthespoilers

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did Rachel, or the producers, pay for those watches?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I doubt she did LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
She kept saying "I will buy them". I didn't think she really meant it.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think it's like the engagemnt rings, dates....none of it they buy.

I did get tickled...the outtakes at the end...what he teasing her about her false eyelashes??

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The Bachelor/ette pays for nothing. They don't even pay for their wardrobe.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I got to see the Bachelorette in good HD last night.

Geneva was beautiful.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Some of these shows look fantastic in HD. The production and the photography is beautiful. Survivor is another good one.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It really was a beautiful setting.

OK, I'm thinking she picks Bryan when she should probably pick Peter. Bryan is probably not settle-down material.

Dean is just too young. But he's SO CUTE so I hope he's the next Bachelor. And Eric seems very sincere but I think he probably needs more time and experience in allowing people in, allowing love, before he's ready to settle.

I think this next hometown episode could be very interesting. Usually the families are either well off or very much middle class, mainstream America. Looks like two families may be a bit different this time. I really hope the visits go well, but the previews make it look dismal.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://sheaffertoldmeto.com/bachelorette-recap-episode-8-nordstrom-anniversary-sale-final-prep/

Sheaffer's back.. She missed the double episode with no Wi-Fi and didn't blog the rerun. I think their adoption of two adorable golden puppies had her very busy, mostly taking pictures of son and pups.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Sheaffer did take a moment to talk about Rachel's false eyelashes!! LOL
Those pups are so precious!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 14, 2017 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Aren't they?

She did a great post about the reveal they were getting 2 not 1.

Carter was so excited!

I remember when the lost their old Golden last year and all the great pictures she posted.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, July 14, 2017 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I mourned right along with them when their lost their Golden!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
What pups? I didn't see anything on her site about puppies.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I sub to her blog and she posts about family stuff now and then.

Hmm navigating her blog isn't friendly at all.

The puppies have their own instagram, but she has posted about them. I just cannot find the post.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I googled..

http://sheaffertoldmeto.com/puppy-surprise/

Love that post.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I dont find the blog hard to navigate

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I find it difficult to find anything because of all the ads for Nordstrom. I stopped subscribing to her blog cause I really only want to read about The Bachelor/ette. She makes me buy stuff!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that link, Sea. That was sweet! Goldens are such beautiful dogs. I have to say I don't envy her having 2 puppies in the house at once! We brought home our Yorkie Poo 10 years ago, and the first couple of months were like having a new baby in the house. At least a baby wears a diaper and doesn't poop on your carpets, and a baby will stay where you put him. Puppies wander around and get into trouble! They are cute but a lot of work.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I follow her on Instagram instead because her blog most definitely makes me shop too! LOL
We have always had two dogs at the same time, but never puppies at the same time. That would be tough. Our two rescues we got at 1 and 2 bought killed us the first few months and they were potty trained!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
So..you are on a date with a guy to meet his family and his mom says "he's not necessarily ready for marriage" and you don't ask him about it????

Next hometown is going to be fun!!! I wouldn't bring me home to dad either!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Aww...bless Dean's heart....

But, if my dad ever acknowledge that my mom was the love of his life in front of his new wife, i would have had so much healing

Ok...talking from your naval and chakra talk is getitng to me...i would have that same look on my face!

Awww...such a broken family. My heart hurts for them.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I would have picked Dean to stay!

I hope they don't send him to Bachelor in Paradise.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wonder if they are grooming him for the next Bachelor...
"Dean...once was broken, but he worked to heal his family relationships and now he is ready for love!"

After watching the outtakes, i would run from mama!