TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Rachel: Archive through July 05, 2017 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It looks like not til Monday 3rd which will put them an ep behind. Dumb move and unfortunate as I prefer to watch it on City. Not sure why they would choose to do that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I swear I don't remember the other Bachelor/ettes picking up the rose before sending them packing. If she's the first one to do it, then it reinforces my feelings that I really don't like her as the Bachelorette (not to mention I find her extremely boring) and these guys are just so freaking blah.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
What the hell was Dean doing wearing his jock strap on the OUTSIDE of his uniform? Did you see all the Norwegian handball players cringing and laughing at him? That just looked stupid.

Lexie, you and I both know that the reason Rachel picks up the rose when she gives someone the boot is because the producers told her to. Don't blame Rachel. I think she's a sweet and sincere person.

Sea, "insufferable" is the perfect word for Lee. What an insufferable snake! (I loved how the editors kept slipping the snake footage in whenever anyone was talking about snakey Lee.)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't remember them picking up the rose first either. Seems kind of mean to me.
-------------------
Not a smart move by City to go one week behind in Canada when most Canadians can watch it on ABC anyway.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think other bachettes have picked up the rose when deciding to cut a guy. It's for dramatic effect and honestly I would refuse to do it.

I really hope Lee decks Kenny so that we never have to see Lee on another Bach show!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The bottom line is the producers can't force them to do things they don't want to do. That's one of the things that I enjoyed about Juan Pablo. Him messing with things.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The show will not be on next week in the States because of the Fourth of July so maybe that's why y'all will be a week behind this week and will catch up next week.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that makes sense. Thanks!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
4th of July is on Tuesday :-)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
TV Guide: The Bachelorette is on Monday 7/3. But it seems like it's a repeat of tonight's show.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
In last nites ep, I swear that wasnt Lee that the guys saw come grab his bag and walk out the door, it looked like an actor playing him. But why? they couldnt get him to agree to do that scene?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It's a staff member who grabs the bags not the bachelors/ettes

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Next week is a repeat in the US.

SO glad Lee is gone!! Thankfully RE spoiled that yesterday so I could breathe through the desire to trash the guy.. Repugnant, smug, and race baiting (from last social media).

She seemed upset by the guy who said he mostly dated white women, yet she has only one remaining black man left.

She seems unable to deal with anyone not moving with lightning speed to ram his tongue down her throat.

Strange season.

Just before she had to eliminate one guy at the rise ceremony, Chris Harrison had the demeanor of an undertaker ushering her into a viewing!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tex, I know the Fourth is on Tuesday; however, a lot of people take off Monday so they can have a four-day weekend which is why there is no new episode next week. Why would they waste a new episode if people are on a long holiday weekend? This is nothing new. The networks do it all the time when holidays are involved. We never have new episodes of anything for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years.

And what really pisses me off is now they run reruns of shows when award shows are on. As someone who hasn't watched an awards show in over 20 years, this pisses me off.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really hate how they misdirect us with the previews. They've been doing it all along and I hate it, which is why I try to avoid them, but really, I'm just sick of it. Damn them! LOL.

One has to wonder if Will's perception of himself is just off. That he's so physical? He was barely touching her from what we saw. We didn't see any playful, flirty touching from him. He seemed like a cold fish. And no one does not have to play tonsil hockey to be affectionate.

I'm starting to think she is not going to find love. Peter seems like the best candidate right now. Eric scars me a bit with his "never" being in love or accepting love. That may still be too big of a hurdle for him to overcome.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Lexi, include me in that group...i am off Friday to Wednesday but drat the powers that be thought we wouldn't be watching ! :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jasper, ahhhh I'm new here lol ty for letting me know

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, yeah.. In the one on one and two on one dates, they pack.. Then the guys or gals watch to see if a staff member comes in and takes the bag, or which bag.. Or both, potentially.

I bet they were all thrilled to see Lee's bag taken away.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im sure they were!!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ok. WHO let Rachel out with those "shades", i.e. Fake Eyelashes! They are too distracting. So thick they don't even curl!,, (date with Eric).

Usually I get the false eyelashes, but these were just weird, like to planks of wood on her lash line!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
her lashes always look bad to me, it's like there is a ton of glue and they dont get them put on right, they should go into your lash line(the natural tiny indented area)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Seriously. I find her lashes very distracting, too. My stepdaughter does lash treatments in San Diego (not extensions, but a curling, thickening treatment that lasts for 3 months). I'm very attuned to looking at people's eyelashes.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am finally watching the last hour from last week. I think anther prob with her lashes is that sometimes they appear to be lifting off on the inner corner. Another prob is that they appear to be all the same length. a good set of falsies start short on the inner eye and gradually get longer as the go accross the eye. Hers don't do that.

This shocks me because I assume they have a makeup artist for her and people watching dailies. why no one sees what we do is baffling

BJM, distracting is the perfect word! i cant take my eyes off of them LOL they should be a contestant

I would love to do that treatment! Around here they do extensions but I fear doing those will eventually pull the little real ones I have out

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Whew... I'm glad I'm not the only one who is distracted by her eyelashes. I can't stop staring at them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I totally notice people's eyelashes. We watched a show on HGTV the other night (Tiny Paradise, I think). It was 2 young girls in Hawaii building a tiny house, and one of the girls had the most beautiful long, full lashes. They looked natural too! I can't stand when people misapply their mascara and get clumpy, spider lashes. So unattractive! (I'm looking at you, Ashley I.)