TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Rachel: Archive through June 27, 2017 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep, I think you're right PAmy.
LOL. Cunninghams older brother.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I always wondered what happened to the dog and cat.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
30-40 something years ago when I used to watch a couple of soap operas, there was this character "Tad" on All My Children. He had a brother that went up the stairs and never came back down.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL I loved Tad!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Rachel was so upset on this weeks ep because they told her she had to keep Lee. I think she was alluding to the fact that the African American community is going to wonder why she is letting good looking, educated, super nice African American go and keeping this idiot.

I don't think that's it at all, Pamy. She said this before the RC. She was upset about all the fighting and yelling. She couldn't know what a jerk Lee was at that time, cause his old Tweets hadn't come out yet (and they wouldn't have been revealed to her while she was filming the show anyway). I think she was just upset at all the immaturity being shown.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I kind of think Pamy is right.. She mentioned people watching and questioning..

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy. I think she was referring to having to answer to why she is letting nice attractive successful African American men go and keeping a jerk like Lee. He acted out the week before which she was aware of.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I am going a bit off topic, want to let all know that another Bachelor spin off is coming!

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/16/bachelor-winter-games-spinoff/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yawn. I don't watch this show to watch them compete in athletic competitions. I watch this show to see them all dressed up and going on exotic dates. And for the drama!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure how well that will work. They had competitions in their summer show before they changed the format to BIP and I don't think the viewers were all that enthused.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not even interested enough to click the link.

Is this week when there are two episodes of this show?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the first season of Bach PAd, so I will tune in to the winter games!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
This show is soo scripted....Lee and Kenny are going on a 2on1 date with Rachel. Duh!!
Yes, it's a 2 night event this week.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I felt very bad for Jack they kind of humiliated him. But, I found him so awkward with her and someone needs to tell him that it comes off a little creepy when he lowers his head and looks up. Not sexy if that's what he's going for. I am also so surprised that the penguin suit guy is still there.

Still watching, the 2 on 1 will have to wait. Lee is so unpleasant. The "conflict" does nothing but make the show unenjoyable for me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am still watching, so not reading.

As the group date left the team handball court, the creepy Alex junior doll was up on the balcony (probably an indoor track).

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I only have antenna tv and lately channel 7 here where I live has been having satellite issues. the signal stopped the last 5 mins of the show, So, did I miss the bloody eye that they have been teasing or is that still to come.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, well, I knew they had the 2 on 1 date so Lee had to get a ride again...

The guy accuses the person he is baiting as playing the race CARD?

Just so insufferable.

I did feel for Jack, but he was kind of clueless.

At the end, the creepy doll showed in the last scene from the gym.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was painful watching Jack on his date. I don't like how Rachel picks up the rose like she is going to give it to someone and then doesn't. I swear I don't remember them doing that before. They usually just tell the date to hit the road but they don't mislead them into thinking they are getting a rose.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Chewpito, they just teased the bloody eye yet again.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Thank you Seamonkey, it was teeth wrenching when the cable stopped..ha ha. Not really but I was curious if they would drag it out some more. So I will try again tonight.
I don't like the 'rose' tease ether. The poor guy who ever he is must be so happy and then to be sent packing. I did not see that, it was right when my cable went out.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Agreed, it is cruel of her to pick up the rose. You can just see their hearts lift and then she lowers the boom.

I had to laugh at the Adam Jr doll in the bleachers. Did they really haul him all the way to Norway! lol

I hope that the bloody eye is because Lee hit Kenny and then Kenny does nothing. I find Lee repulsive. Rachel is in for a rude awakening when she watches.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see her with Peter in the end.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Another new episode tonight?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
There is but not on City Jimmer, just on ABC.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well we get ABC so that isn't an issue for us. When will City be showing it then?