TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Rachel: Archive through June 21, 2017 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know when episode 4 will be shown? It's not on tonight because of the basketball game. I tried to google it but from quick glance at the search results, I started to worry about being spoiled. ABC and the show's website didn't have anything readily apparent re when it will be shown.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve said they would not air a new show this week, even if the finals were over.. So next week is the next show.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That Lee guy is SO annoying, I just want to flatten his hair!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, I don't know why she kept Lee.

I wonder if nobody watched the show last night.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I watched it.

Do we really need Lexie to tell us why she kept Lee?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

And why they showed him getting the last rose!

I watched it.. I was alternating with DWTS since both were recording and I could FF through commercials.

Actually, Mary Murphy's laugh would have worked in the background of Bachelorette at times.

I did like the ride on the Goodyear blimp.

And that creepy doll was there with the judges for the spelling bee.

Someone has been having a good time putting the doll into scenes this season!

I had hoped that Rachel wouldn't drop into the worn out script of how HARD this is for her, and getting guys to tattle to her, then rattling on them.. But she has done it.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I missed the creepy doll.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha Jimmer!!!! Yes - do you really need me to tell you why she kept Lee (and why he was the last rose of the evening)?

ooOOoof....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved the Goodyear Blimp! I have always wanted to go on that. I've seen it many times whenever there's a big sporting event in the area. They have blimps in the Bay Area you can ride in, but it's pricey. Would love to do it someday.

Yes, the doll (Adam Jr?) cracked me up at the spelling bee.

That Lee guy is SO annoying, I just want to flatten his hair!

YES!!!! He makes my skin crawl. He thinks he's so superior to everyone else and is so manipulative. I think Rachel will see thru his act soon.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Rachel offered to set up former Bachelor contestant Leah Block with Lee after Block made a racist Tweet. I guess she's not marrying him after all. https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/06/20/rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-calls-out-leah-block/22491696/

By the way, WHERE'S COPPER???

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought I read that once they started traveling, Copper would be sent back home. He obviously can't travel overseas.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Cute pic of Chris Harrison hanging with Adam Jr. at the top of this article.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelorette-week-4-020228128.html

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I just think it's odd that all of a sudden Copper has disappeared without any explanation. He is her "best friend," after all. And they aren't overseas (yet).

I was also curious about Dean's triangle tattoo under his arm, and first thought it was an AA symbol. After a few minute's Googling (and double-checking with my 16 year old son), I found out it represents the "Triforce" symbol from the Legend of Zelda. Dean is a video gamer!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did we ever find out about how Copper injured his leg?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I have ridden on the blimp!!! It was so cool. A Goodyear airstrip used to be here, and i am not really sure how, but my husband and i got to ride it. It wasn't open to the public so that made it even better. It wasn't a big passenger area like the one last night. I think there were only 4 maybe 6. But this was also about 30 years ago!

I am kind of bored with the season and still can't tell them apart.....but i wil keep watching LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Babyjax.. I love that and what Rachel tweeted!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Dean is adorable. I hadn't really noticed before, but I did last night. Those eyes!!! I think he's too young for her, but he's my pick right now for next Bachelor. Ooh la, la!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the scenes from the ride on the blimp. That was fun and interesting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wanted to sit in that back seat and check out the view.

So, And Sheaffer also wants to hit Lee in the trachea..

She always noticed the strange outfits some guys wear.. I always miss those, like a black and purple tiger suit.

Sheaffer

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Schaeffer makes me LOL. I always look forward to Wednesdays, so I can read her blog.

DH was on the computer when I was watching this the other night, not really paying attention cause this is not his show. But during the rose ceremony, I was telling him how much of a jerk Lee is and he came over to watch for a minute. I said, "Now watch. Lee is a jerk, but she will give him the last rose, because the producers want her to keep him for drama." Voila! Just as I predicted.

I thought Dean was adorable on their date. He might be young chronologically, but he wants a family. My nephew lost his mother (my sister) very young. Even though my parents took him in and raised him, he always yearned for a family of his own. He married at 21 and had a son very young.

And if the guy were 31 and one of the contestants was 25, would we think that was too young? He seems mature for his age, and I've known guys in their 40s and 50s who weren't. Age is relative.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, Rachel probably dropped Copper off in Dallas before she went to South Carolina. They should be traveling overseas on the next leg. It really wouldn't make any sense for her to bring Copper to SC, and then have to travel West to Dallas to drop him off at her parents, and then travel BACK east to go overseas.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know she didn't just drop him at the side of the road somewhere, but after making such a fuss over Copper the first couple of episodes, I just thought it was weird that he just disappeared like Richie Cunningham's older brother.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Rachel was so upset on this weeks ep because they told her she had to keep Lee. I think she was alluding to the fact that the African American community is going to wonder why she is letting good looking, educated, super nice African American go and keeping this idiot.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Richie Cunningham's older brother went off to college with the older brother on My Three Sons. They lived happily ever after.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and they adopted the Brady Bunch's dog and cat