TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Rachel: Archive through June 12, 2017 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree, Pamy. I think Eric's just young and passionate about his feelings. He's frustrated with people talking about him. I am too!

Waaaabooom seemed so sedate the night he was rejected. He seemed way more in control than Blake was. I actually ended up liking Waaaabooom more than Blake. I hope they don't bring them both to BIP, but they probably will for the drama. Ugh.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 09, 2017 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They have to bring Whaaaboooom and Blake to BIP, that way they can be competing against each other on a reality show for a THIRD TIME!!!! Most of this cast (I think filming started yesterday - I wouldn't swear to it) is from Nick and Rachel's season and a few stragglers from earlier seasons.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, June 09, 2017 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I completely expect to see them on BIP!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 09, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I am once again SO thankful I don't watch BIP..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, June 09, 2017 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Awww, BIP is fun because it doesn't take itself so seriously. I can't wait!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I agree Brenda, BIP is just for fun.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I love BIP as well. I do not want to see either of them on it. But if I had to pick just one to appear it would actually be Lucas. I found Blake far more distasteful.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jasper! And I also love BIP. It's my summer guilty pleasure. The location is so gorgeous. Love Mexico!!! This show is nothing like Bachelor Pad, used to be, Sea. They don't do stupid competitions like they used to. All they do is lie in the sun, swim in the pool, drink and have drama. People fall in "love" and have nasty breakups. Too much fun. Can't wait.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
BIP is more fun than the Bachelor or Bachelorette. For one thing the concept is much more natural. It's not 25 guys trying to get engaged to one woman or 25 women trying to get engaged to one man. It's just a bunch of men and women together at a resort and going on dates. It's fun and funny.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I mainly watch the Bachelor and the Bachelorette to get to know the people for when BIP comes on. Otherwise, I'd miss out on all the inside jokes.

I just went and Googled to see if Evan and Carly are still together and they are getting married! Yay!

Here's a link to the story and at the bottom they have an update on all the other couples from last year.

Link

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes Evan and Carly tweet quite regularly. They are a fun couple. It's nice that they got together.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And the funny thing is that she soooo didn't want anything to do with him in the beginning. He had to fake emergency medical situations, etc. But yet, he persisted. :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes that was very funny and entertaining. Reality Steve had spoiled that they get together and when I saw her first reaction to him (which was so negative) I kept wondering how it would ever happen.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am sure it is great.. Just not my cup of tea.

And considering how often they include people I would rather not see again, I am good with not watching BIP.

I never watched Bachelor Pad.

I simply may have different ideas of fun and definitely not knocking those that differ. 😛

±+++++::::

Will there be a show this week?

Not If the playoff goes long enough. (Not sure of the sport).

But then.. Reality Steve posted that the show, if one sided would not be a new one, then another site stated that yes, if one airs, it will be new.

So, best bet is to record it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Evan and Carly are getting married on BIP. What is hilarious is she wanted nothing to do with him, falls in love with him and then it turns out he's very well off financially. They had a very good chance at making it once they were off the show since they only lived 10 minutes away from each other and no one would have to move half way across the country.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, I didn't watch the first two seasons of BIP because I was still mad they took off Bachelor Pad - but BIP is fun!!! fun!!! fun!!! It doesn't take itself too seriously and its not staged like the Bachelor and Bachelorette. There is very little producer interference in this show.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Didn't Carly actual say she thought he was gross and his kiss made her want to barf? Or something to that affect. I loved seeing them evolve on the show. It was very endearing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
when is BIP on? after this season ends?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Carly did not like him at all. Just goes to show that sometimes a girl needs to give a guy a chance. i'm so happy they are still together. But I'm dismayed the couple who got "married" last year didn't sign the documents and were never married and are now broken up? WTH?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Pamy, it comes on in August, I believe. They have to wait to film for the Bachelorette to end because they will use a lot of the guys who make it near the end. The powers that be don't want the show to be spoiled. Lol!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Actually, they are filming now. Carly and Evan's wedding is June 17 - a couple of days before filming ends.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Really? For some reason I thought it was after. I'm guessing the wedding will be on the final episode. So that will give them 2 months to edit. So, that makes sense.

Thanks!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty for the info!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We have a spoiler thread for BIP..