TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 30, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Spoilers - Bachelorette Rachel Caution : Archive through May 30, 2017 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting a thread for this. Thanks for the update, Reader! I moved your post over here.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Spoilers are out for Rachel's season of the Bachelorette. I think Reality Steve's site is a bit easier to navigate. He has who "wins" final 4, final 3 and where. It'll be fun to see if Jimmy Kimmel will pick these final 4 too! 😉

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
When does this start?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts tomorrow - Monday, May 22nd at 9:00!

Wow I'm glad you asked that Grooch. I assumed it would start a week Monday but I checked and it is actually starting this coming Monday, May 22nd at 9:00 following a one hour Dancing With the Stars.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't even imagine how boring this season is going to be.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Is that because you think Rachel is too intelligent and stable to be entertaining?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have been endlessly teasing her as a wild one.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't believe it Seamonkey. Her father is a federal judge and she's an attorney. She has two reputations to protect. She won't do anything to embarrass her family or the law firm that she works for.

FWIW, I really don't like the Bachelorette that much because it makes me cringe when she's kissing on 15 different guys. And production has no qualms about "----"-shaming the Bachelorette (with the exception of Emily Maynard). I usually watch the first couple of episodes and skip the season until the final episode. I'd rather read RS's take on the show anyway. Jimmer, I agree that she is very intelligent and stable - but I can't help but feel she will be incredibly boring. She didn't bring much to Nick's season.

Now I will say that RS has said the first episode of this season should not be missed. He said it was crazy (and I'm guessing its the guys that are brought on the show and not Rachel). He will have the first episode spoiler up tomorrow and I will bring it over.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for pointing us to the spoilers! I agree that Rachel is likely to be more careful considering her and her father's reputation. However, she is enough of a risk taker to take on the role so we'll see.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I know I'm not the typical viewer (age wise, etc.) but I would enjoy watching something calmer anyway. Not sure the producers will allow that, but we will see.

And the last few seasons of both shows, I have enjoyed Shaeffer's blog more than the show!

I don't believe them, either but that is their promotion..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They are so careful about protecting her mother and father, when they did the family thing in Dallas for the men to meet her family, the show rented a home that was for sale. They did not film at the parents' home. RS had pictures of them filming at the house and the listing on Zillow - LOL.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think the challenge, in these days, was having a black Bachelorette and appealing to the general public, drama... but like Lexie pointed out her family is way stable! And in the end I'd be surprised if she picked "for love". I'm betting it's the "tv safe choice" and he was "all in" for a tv "career"

But I do have the "cheat sheet", i.e. The final 4 on a post it as I watch the first show!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Here we go:

Episode One Spoilers

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm dying laughing at the Episode One Spoilers. WHABOOM!!!

"-Lucas is now Whaboom’ing in the house. He revs it up to level 20 for the guys, he walks around with his mini megaphone, he sings on a guitar a song about Whaboom. It’s Whaboom all day every day. Again, you’ve been warned. He is is who every late night talk show will be talking about on Tuesday night, he is who all your co-workers will be joking about Tuesday morning, and he is the guy that has had me Whaboom’ing in my house randomly 2 days straight for no reason whatsoever other than it’s stuck in my head."

ETA: It also turns out that Blake and Lucas (who get into it on the first night) were previously on a TV show together so they knew each other before going in the house.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sounds like it may be a great episode. That's a nice surprise!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
As usual, I decided not to watch the Bachelorette.

As usual, I decided to watch just one episode.

As usual, I am hooked. I like Rachael and there are a lot of good looking men around.

See you next week.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ack, I didn't realize I was in Spoilers. Gotta run!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-spoilers-which-rachel-lindsay-bachelor-has-angry-girlfriend-back-home--22065m.php

Spoiler.. And she was warned before meeting him and keeping him.

Also whaboom guy was previously on a reality show with his ex, who hit it off with Blake, who on this current show will accuse Whaboom of not having the best intentions.

Lucas is an aspiring actor and stand-up comedian.. If that is part of his shtick.. Ugh.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, she kept him because production wanted to bring the girlfriend on the show. It had nothing to do with her wanting to get to know him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 29, 2017 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I didn't say they dictate for her to pick 3-4 and she pretends those are who she wants to keep. She picks her F3-4 on her own, and production dictates who gets eliminated on a weekly basis. The Bachelor/ette has very little input on the order of elimination. Production knew that Demario had a girlfriend but they weren't about to let her eliminate him on the first night because production wants to bring the girlfriend on the show. And this is not a spoiler because it was shown on the previews.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, May 29, 2017 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
But Lexi, this is the spoiler thread!

And isn't it funny how Jimmy Kimmel picks the f-4, in the same order as Reality Steve? 😂

I don't know why we find it so entertaining! I like reading RSs spoilers so I don't have to make DH watch!!!! 😂😂

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 29, 2017 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I love the spoilers. They make the show so much more fun to watch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, I posted something in the regular thread that wasn't a spoiler but I was told they thought it should be in the spoiler thread. I was replying to that comment which is why my post makes no sense.

Jimmer, the spoilers make the show watchable when you know what is going on behind the scenes. Also, the ratings for the actually went up once RS started spoiling.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 2 Recap

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize we hadn't posted the F4:

4th Place - Dean Unglert
2/3 Place - Eric Bigger/Bryan Abasolo (RS doesn't say yet which place they go out)
Final Rose: Peter Kraus

Final Four