TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 08, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Rachel: Archive through June 08, 2017 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
One words comes to mind: Gross. I hope he's cut soon.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So you're saying that Rachel knew all along and was just acting? Is that confirmed or supposition?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, they told her on the first episode that he had a girlfriend yet she still kept him. She acknowledged that he may have a girlfriend but she wanted to get to know him. And the reason she "kept him" to "get to know him" is because Production had arranged for his "girlfriend" to appear on the group date. As long as you remember everything is producer-driven until the F2-3, then you won't make yourself crazy trying to figure out why the Bachelor/ette does what he/she does.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, ty for the link, I will enjoy that weekly!

Lexie, good to know the first few werent as staged

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow, Babyjax.. What a find.. If someone wanted to come across as a tool, he certainly succeeds.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just looked at that link, Babjax, I would have thought they vetted these people and would take a look at their Facebook postings.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, ??? What do you mean. Did you mean to say that the first few "were staged?" because that is what I was saying. All the eliminations are producer driven until the final episodes.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
You said
Pamy, the first couple of seasons weren't as staged as it is now.

I meant good to know because I was thinking if felt as staged as it seems now then I must have gotten way more jaded over the years because when I watched (the 1st couple yrs) it didnt feel so staged....hope that made sense LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im pretty sure the producers knew this Lee guy was a red neck racist and cast him anyway, hoping for a big blowup!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, June 02, 2017 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ok...can i whine a bit.....can we have a another thread where everyone can talk about how fake and staged the show is, and then we can keep this thread for everyone who just wants to enjoy the show.....i liken this show to fairy tales....fun, fantasy, silly and just enjoyable. All the talk about what Reality Steve says is gospel takes the fun away.
Ok whine over.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 02, 2017 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, LOL - I think we're talking in circles. I think we can both agree that the first few seasons were NOT staged like they are now.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 02, 2017 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes I agree! :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Eric is a piece of work.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Eric is just young and insecure. I like that he's so honest about his feelings. I think some of the other guys are being petty about always having to talk to Rachel about him, and I understand why it would be upsetting to him. I get why he felt he needed to confront them about always talking about him. He's right that they need to focus on Rachel and stop talking about him. It makes them look small. And Lee is just being annoying. He's obviously enjoying getting under Eric's skin. I hope he goes soon. Talk about someone not being there "for the right reasons."

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I really really like Rachel.
Looks like we are going to see Waboom on Paradise...ugh

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't see Whaaaboooom lasting long on Paradise. Who would want a romance with him?

I will not be shocked if Production casts both Whaaaboooom and Blake for Paradise - that way it can be the THIRD reality TV show they are on together.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This show long ago became a competition to "win". It is a ridiculous show. Although, I do like Rachel. And I prefer the guys that sit back and let others take the center stage for the "drama: effect. But then, if they all behaved like that, there would not be a show. Alex hast the right amount of charm, charisma , looks , center of attention moments without being an aggressive ass. I dislike the plaintive expressions of concern for Rachel.
I found Eric more real than most. He should wonder why his name is on everyones lips. HE should wonder how Rachel can be in love 2 months ago and now is ready to find someone else. If she can question their motives, he can question hers.
All in all, its good/bad television .

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The problem that I have with Eric is that he goes from 0 to yelling so fast. Maybe it's just editing, but when confronted with issues, the guy just doesn't seem to know how to calmly talk about the problem without taking it so personal.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sheaffer

Enjoy..

Corinne seems to be staying awake in her appearances...

Pamy, her Memes are often from recent seasons..

Like Genieinabottle, her name for one of the women on a Bachelor season.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wonder why Rachel took the rose with her when she dumped Fred.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
To create drama. It's rather mean IMO. It's like leading him on. He'll think she's going to give him the rose when she's really dumping him. I wish she hadn't done that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Eric had a right to be pissed. I cant stand that condescending singer Blake

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought it was really mean to bring that 🌹 rose. I do like her, but didn't like that action.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I think you mean Lee. He's the country singer who was discovered (outside of the show) to have racist and sexist Tweets in his feed. He's not a nice person and definitely not there for Rachel. He's just looking to give his career a jump start. Hope she sees through him sooner rather than later.

And yes, it was mean of Rachel to bring the rose. The producers must have made her do that, cause Rachel doesn't seem like a mean person. So far I like her a lot. She seems smart and no BS. Love that. Hope she doesn't let her hormones get the best of her.

Oh, and I thought Anthony was super cute and chill on the Rodeo Drive date. For someone who'd never been on a horse before, he did pretty well. There's just something about a man in a cowboy hat. {swoon}

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
BJM, yes thats who I meant. I still dont think Eric was that out of control. I guess I have seen worse (on reality shows) LOL