TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Nick: Archive through February 21, 2017 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I read a brief headline but not the content, that Juan Pablo was the one who spilled the beans so they had to go ahead and announce it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ugh. Juan Pablo. Why would they tell him? What a loser.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I went and googled Juan Pablo for you guys so you wouldn't have to.

Radar on line talked to Chantel Forrest from his season. She blames him for there being no diversity on the show. They gave him the chance to be the first minority bachelor and he screwed it up so bad for everybody else.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have a hard time believing Juan Pablo spilled the beans because (1) Mike Fleiss had been tweeting that there was a huge announcement coming up very soon; and (2) production absolutely HATES Juan Pablo. They wouldn't tell him shit. I doubt if anyone from production has talked to Juan Pablo since his season. Juan Pablo wishes they would talk to him. When they drag former contestants from the show onto the WTA or MTA, you don't see Juan Pablo in that group. That headline sounds like "fake news."

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't see that as likely either.

By the way, I found Juan entertaining. Andi telling him he was leaving was one of the best and funniest moments ever on The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

Juan: "It's okay."
Andi: "What do you mean, it's okay?!?!?"

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I liked JP until his season of the Bachelor. Poor (what was the name of the girl he picked in the finale?!) was so brainwashed. She thought it was okay that she was in love with him, but he couldn't say it back to her. What a jerk. I should have known that was fake news.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Love Raven!
OK...i know Rachel is the next Bachelorette, but they didn't know it when they shot the show....where was the Judge???

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Dag nabbit, Corrine...i am really starting to like you!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ok...so this is where i get confused with the whole '"it's all fake, manipulated by production ect'
How do you get the families all on board? How are all the families all acting?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Corinne and Nick look cute together but she is so immature.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Vanessa's students really love her. That is so nice!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Texannie, I don't see how it can all be fake either.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
My daughter is a special ed teacher. You have to be amazing to work with those amazing kids/adults!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, that's just so many people to manipulate unless they all want to be actors.

I always wish i could go back and read the spoilers for people like Sean and Catherine to see what they were saying.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
They haven't shown much of Vanessa's personality this season until tonight. She was wonderful with her students and seems like a nice, sincere, down to earth person. I think I fell in love with her!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Texannie, Racheal is the new Bach-ette, not Raven

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Nick would never be able to keep Corrine in her chosen lifestyle. She might need a multimillionaire.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Texasdeb...isn't that what I said????

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Sorry - I read the post wrong.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Had to go to Hulu to watch this show today, since our local news kept breaking in with all the flood news. Ugh.

I'm liking Corinne more and more, too, but she seriously needs a multi-millionare to support her.

Vanessa was so sure of herself until she found out that Nick asked for the blessing of the other three families. Has she never watched this show???

And once again we have no Rose Ceremony. What show am I watching? And what is poor Chris Harrison doing week after week if he never gets to say, "Ladies, Nick, this is the final rose of the evening"??? #FreeChrisHarrison

Texannie, Rachel told Nick before they went to her house that her dad couldn't be there due to work commitments. He was "sad," but had to work.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
PS. Just had to say that Raven's dad made me cry. Didn't she just say a couple of weeks ago that her dad was "dying of lung cancer," and now he's cured? That seems kind of odd to me. My dad died of lung cancer. He only lived 4 months after he was diagnosed, and it was horrific. I'm glad for Raven and her family, but it does seem kind of miraculous. Other than that, I did love her family and her hometown. Raven moved up a couple of notches this week.

PPS. Hoxie Arkansas is less than a half hour from my dad's hometown, Jonesboro Arkansas. We're probably cousins.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, here's some more info from Chris Harrison's blog:

Rachel’s father is a federal judge and so could not appear on our television show, but you should know that Nick and Rachel’s father did get a chance to talk before he left that night.

That explains it!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Judge didn't want to meet Nick...'splains it all! LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And now his daughter will be on her own show.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I think Nick just hates the Rose Ceremony. Maybe he wants to let them down in his own way....