TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After? (on...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After? (on Freeform) users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Got about 40 minutes in and I just couldn't do it. Lauren is so immature and insecure. She still can't seem to get over the fact that Ben told JoJo he loved her, even though she's the one wearing the ring. She's afraid Ben still has "feelings" for JoJo.

Hailey and Emily are adorable, but both dumb as rocks. And Lauren is right up there with them. They went shopping for toilets together!

And replacing the middle of the Oreo with toothpaste and then serving it to your fiance? Seriously?! What is she, 12? So middle school. I just can't.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I bet this show is heavily scripted... especially with the insecurity with the I LOVE YOU to JoJo

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I just watched that first episode last night. I never understood what Ben ever saw in Lauren and I like her even less now. She sure is immature! She is like a whining sulking child. It may be heavily scripted but I didn't think she was very nice to Ben. She seems eager to find something to complain about. I don't like her at all.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I appreciate the reviews. I think this is one I will be skipping! I liked Ben a lot and I don't want that to change.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, October 24, 2016 - 2:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Lauren is not very likable. I am surprised by her personality.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
After watching last weeks show I think Chad hasn't dealt with his mother's death. He must have been close to her and is still a little lost without her. It's been a year and a half since I lost both parents 6 days from each other but I've dealt with it and still have hard days. I think it was nice of Ben and Lauren to help but Chad is not ready to deal with it yet.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
You must be talking about the episode where they go camping with some Paradise alumni. I haven't seen it yet. I'm sure my eyes must have rolled when I saw in the preview that Chad is making yet another appearance in the franchise.
Do you think that is the actual house that Ben and Lauren live in? There sure isn't much of a kitchen if it is. Maybe it is just the set. There certainly isn't enough counter space for me and I hate how the bathroom is right there.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So the wedding is off. For now. Is anyone shocked? I could tell just by watching the first episode of this show (didn't even make it through the whole thing) that they are both very immature. Especially her.

http://www.eonline.com/news/810079/the-bachelor-s-ben-higgins-calls-off-wedding-to-lauren-bushnell-will-they-break-up-like-these-show-couples

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
I guess the show wasn't getting enough publicity?
Oh, gosh, now I really (not) want to watch, to see if they get back together, again.
Check, please!

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I guess I am guilty of train wreck syndrome because I keep watching. Maybe Lauren has been given this role to play or script to follow but she is really not a likable person at all. I find that she is self-centered and mean to Ben. She doesn't seem to care about him as much as he cares for her and I don't know what he sees in her. Ben is still the nice sweet considerate guy we all fell in love with but Lauren is a spoiled brat. I can't stand the way she talks either. She draws out her 'S's like some Valley Girl. The previews for the upcoming episode make it look like the wedding is called off but I bet it is just postponed. I don't think he likes being in the celebrity spotlight as much as she does and wants to take things slower like a normal couple. I don't blame Ben for feeling pressured into something he's not ready for. I bet this is just a stunt for ratings. I don't think they have actually broken up but he should run while he still can.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ben and Lauren have announced their breakup

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/the-bachelors-ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-split-w482349?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1706220

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Strange, they are going to be the hosts on some kind of special where people have fairy tale weddings at Disney

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is being reported several places..

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=GIWI&form=AMZNS1&q=ben+and+lauren

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can't say as I'm surprised. She seemed especially immature on the one episode of their TV show that I watched. Still love him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I am totally shocked... said no one ever.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, not shocked at all. He picked the wrong girl. They usually do!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I wonder if he'll pop up on BIP.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Probably.

Some people seem to catch a virus with their first reality show and then reality show seeking becomes their calling.

Other people just move on and have a life..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hey, I wouldn't turn down a free trip to Mexico! Would you? Some people have actually met and married the person they met on BIP. They spend their time lying around in the pool and on the beach, talking and getting to know each other. I enjoy watching it. Plus there's always the drama of the ones who break up after being together for a week or two. It's a totally different show than Bach.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I prefer to live my life off camera.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If I were young, pretty and a size 2, I would love a free trip to Mexico! Hell, yes, I'd go!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ben-higgins-responds-hateful-words-regarding-lauren-bushnell-split-im-not-perfect-22098m.php

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So has maybe Ashley I. turned her attention from Jared to Ben? Run, Ben, run!!!

I was actually glad to see Ben and Lauren split up. She seemed super immature to me, and Ben seems to have some growing up to do, too. I hope he finds the right person eventually.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: