TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelorette Canada - Jasmine

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Canada - Jasmine users admin

The Bachelorette Canada (on W)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting a new thread and moving posts over. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Looks like we are going to get a Bachelorette Canada in the fall. They are looking for superfans for an aftershow filming in BC.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I just noticed that the Bachelorette Canada starts tonight on the W Network.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up, Ariasmum.

I'll probably jump back and forth between it and the America's Got Talent finale.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It's repeating on Global tomorrow if that helps you at all RB

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jasper!

Actually I'm up quite early in the morning, so I'm going to watch it tomorrow night instead.. :-)

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Just watched the first show but I'm really liking Jasmine. Shes gorgeous!! and I can't help but think she's a blonde Kaitlyn (US Bachelorette)

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I think Jasmine seems really sweet and not crude like Kaitlyn. It's funny how some of the guys reminded me of previous contestants. The obnoxious ones anyway.
Did you see Daniel and Olivia on the After show?

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Oh sorry... yeah, I just meant physically.. Definitely Kaitlyn is the crude version ;)

I didnt watch the aftershow but I do have it taped. Anything interesting?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, September 16, 2016 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well I found a bachelor to dislike within a few minutes. Pick of the litter Drew, really?! That guy thinks very highly of himself.
My prediction she ends up with Mike her first impression rose.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Jasmine seems like a truly lovely woman.

Big mistake Seth telling her you weren't even listening! Hmm Big Kevin is moving up in her esteem. I'm glad she kept Chris. She seemed to have a very good time with him.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I just can't stand Drew! I absolutely hate his type! I sure hope Jasmine sees him the way we do soon and sends him packing! And that cackle of his is so irritating.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just think what a dirt bag when he starts talking Aria. Just ick. I had a laugh at what Kaitlyn said about him on the aftershow. And I swear Shawn is morphing into Ryan Gosling.

I wasn't surprised Scott went home. He reminded me of a shy highschool student.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
You saw that too? At first I thought Ryan Gosling was a guest on the after show! I don't know why it never occurred to me that of course it was Shawn if Kaitlyn was there! He looks so much like him! I actually had to keep reminding myself it was Shawn. I wish they would have asked them what they thought of Nick being the next Bachelor.

Yes, Scott seemed so young. It was uncomfortable watching their conversation. Makes me wonder how he was even still there when a couple of other guys had already been sent home. Please let Drew be next. Please let Drew be next.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
Finally! Does Drew really think he's doing wonders for his reputation acting/talking the way he does? What kind of a woman is ever going to want to date him? Really classy way to leave the show Drew. And he wants to be the next Bachelor! Good luck with that!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm a couple of episodes behind watching this but I'm happy to hear this news!

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Watched the after show....Tomas seemed like a really nice guy!!

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I thought so too. Except for Drew she had some really nice guys. I wonder if they will have a reunion show and Drew will try to defend himself at all.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
We used to sneak in to that drive in when I was in highschool.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's so much fun when they visit familiar locations. I enjoy the Canadian versions of these shows!

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I like the Canadian version much better. I wish more people were watching and commenting.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes it is! I go to Newmarket all the time, it's a mid point for me and my friends to meet up.

This is my favourite Bachelorette season that I've seen. Does it show at all in the States?

I was surprised but not surprised to see Mike go. I can't for the life of me see her with Mikes family though if that is a true picture of his mom.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I live in Waterloo so it was fun to see all the familiar sites when Kevin and Jasmine were driving through uptown Waterloo. There was even a quick shot of where I work )

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I meant Kevin's mom.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Kevins mom was brutal... OUCH!!

Im hoping for Mikhel

Dahli

11-27-2000

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
Is it on tonight?? My listings don't show it. I thought tonight was men tell all ....

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
Yes, the Men Tell All was on last night. Drew attempted to redeem himself but failed. I wish the host would have said something like "You won't ever be The Bachelor, Drew. None of the production staff ever want to work with you again." Or perhaps he could have asked the audience to applaud for who they would rather date - Chris or Drew. I'm sure Chris (and especially Drew) would have been surprised for the amount of support Chris would have received.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
Yes thanks it finally showed up at 11 pm 😳

I think the host would have loved to say that!!

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
So Jasmine chose Kevin. Not a big surprise, but Mikel was really pushed forward at the end .....and the audience sure loved him

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I was very sad for Mikhel. But I did love how genuine (jenyəwən - for you Drew) Jasmine was about her feelings during the aftershow. I had to laugh that she hated Kevin's hair as well. He really is just an 80s hockey player! I'm still not sure how she will deal with his mom, she looked just as po-faced in the audience as she did on the show. And Jasmine's lovely mom is bound to clash with her.

I just saw the Men tell All. I taped it twice and both times there was no sound. They were pretty easy on Drew. And really juvenile the way he and Andrew treated Chris. Reminded me of Zeke and Bret to David last night on Survivor.

All in all a great season full of (mostly) really lovely people. I hope they can live up to Jasmine next time around. And Noah did a great job. He is very personable in everything he does that I've seen.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I was very sad for Mikhel as well. He is such a sweetheart. I am sure his family would have been more welcoming than Kevin's. Jasmine's mom didn't look very happy. I hope Jasmine doesn't regret her decision. I thought she was very 'genuine' too. I noticed that someone else (her mom I think) said that Kevin seemed 'genu-WINE'. TomAYto TomAHto Drew! I bet Drew and Andrew are best buds. What a couple of idiots! Other than those two losers the cast seemed like a bunch of nice people. Who is Noah anyway? I don't recognize him from anywhere.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
He does a lot of Food Network stuff. Carnival Eats and other shows. Plus he is the Deputy on The Good Witch. He did a really enjoyable show with Lynn Crawford going across Canada compiling a recipe book. They basically ate their way from coast to coast. All sorts of other stuff.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Friday, November 25, 2016 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
Sounds like my dream job - eating my way from coast to coast!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: