TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Nick!!! Caution ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Nick!!! Caution users admin

The Bachelor
The Bachelor (on ABC)
Reality Steve - Final Four and Winner Spoiler

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 30, 2017Buba111325 01-30-17  8:34 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Buba1113

07-20-2009

Monday, January 30, 2017 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buba1113 a private message Print Post    
I ask because of comment made at end "never had two sent home on a two on date before." Just a reaser?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 30, 2017 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it is just misdirection.. too bad..

Buba1113

07-20-2009

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buba1113 a private message Print Post    
I was watching the previews from the beginning and I don't remember seeing the episode where Corrine goes up to Nick's room with the intention of having sex with him. I hope he doesn' fall for it. But I have my cdoubts.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
They have had two sent home on a two-on-one date before, right? (Or maybe I just thought they should have.)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.. but he gave Colleen Corrine the rose, so she is safe and trust me, she is not going anywhere on her own..

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
nick on howard stern:

https://www.howardstern.com/show/2017/2/8/bachelor-nick-viall-girl-wholl-get-his-final-rose-race-doesnt-matter/

ETA...not a spoiler actually

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well it's official- Rachel will be the next Bachelorette (it'll be announced on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, but they tape the show in the afternoon so the news leaked).

Reality Steve is speculating they're announcing it now (since Rachel doesn't get eliminated for another couple of weeks) so they can do a ton of press about this "first", since usually they announce the Bachelorette only 2 or 3 days before they start filming so they wouldn't be able to do it otherwise...

http://www.avclub.com/article/abc-casts-its-first-black-bachelorette-250271

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rachel's season will be a total snoozefest. I'm out that season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
How can they announce Rachel before she's eliminated? That's silly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.. even if there was a leak.. better to at least pretend..

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jimmer- it's all PR, they don't want to overshadow the Bachelor finale when it airs, and they think this "first" will do that. Plus I wouldn't be shocked to see some backlash over this, on both sides of the equation.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And they want the buzz of "first black Bachelorette".. but apparently they couldn't wait . kind of takes away the suspense for anyone who still believes in the program..

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with Lexie. I don't think Rachel's personality will shine as the Bachelorette.
I would have preferred to see Kristina who was eliminated tonight. Found her background story of growing up in a Russian orphanage and having to make the decision as a pre-teen to come to this country both sad and fascinating. Even though I know the outcome of this season, Kristina's story had me rooting for her.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Snoops, I sorta think they had little choice in this- this is the farthest a African-American has ever gotten on Bachelor/Bachelorette, and they've been getting complaints for years about this situation. If it wasn't her knowing she was interested, they'd never hear the end of it (now if they had offered it to her and she turned them down, it'd be different).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think we have to wait and see.. she may well blossom being on the other side of this equation.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, I doubt it. She has the personality of a wet blanket. I'm sure she's a loverly lady IRL but she doesn't have the personality to carry an entire season. I also felt the same about JoJo and I was right. I quit JoJo's season after the first night.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ah the sadness of it. Nice intelligent people just aren't considered entertaining.

I'm joking of course. I understand what you mean by needing a certain personality to carry a show like this. We'll see with Rachel.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think the reason they announced it so early was so more African American men have a chance to apply.
Think about other seasons, many contestants say that they had no idea who the Bachelor/ette was when they signed up for the show. We well know that the contestants aren't normally a very diverse group. Usually there are only a couple of non-caucasian people vying for the star's heart. I'm sure Fleiss and company want a more diverse group of guys this time.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
If boring personalities didn't matter,then I wonder why they chose JoJo over their original choice( I forgot her name).
I really didn't think any of the girls had much personality this season except Corrine or maybe Raven,so I guess Rachael is as good as any.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Corrine probably stands out.. but for what.. repeating the same things over and over, eating, drinking, sleeping.. apparently unable to do more than slouch on a couch unless Nick is involved.. or smutty behavior.

Yeah, that is certainly riveting.

Maybe most people with personality just aren't willing to put themselves through this ordeal.

Only those craving any attention as a good thing.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: