TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through August 13, 2016 users admin

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
It was hilarious that Chad was trying to plug himself as the next Bachelor...as if!

He was a total psycho on the show and then again on BIP...but of course I will be watching tonight...ha ha ha. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Was Chad on ATFR last night?

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
They had a number of cast members from BIP and Chad was with them. Naturally he spoke. Said something about wanting to be the next Bachelor that got mixed reaction from the audience.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did you see that security guy that was standing a little bit behind Chad?

I think that Chad standing up and 'talking out of order' was all planned.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was all planned for sure.

Where is Jordan's new media gig? Is that in Dallas? Or will he have to move for it? Yeah, I don't see this couple lasting long at all. Very disappointing season. They should have gone with their first pick for Bachelorette.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is from Reality Steve's recap from last night:

"As for what I posted Thursday about these two being broken up, I absolutely stand by everything I heard from my sources. What I saw on the ATFR last night was no different than I’ve seen in any past season before. They are going through the motions. The final couple comes out there, they say how happy they are (although a lot of you think JoJo didn’t look happy), they say they can’t wait to start their real life together – and then most of them fail. So I don’t pay attention to any of what they said last night, how their body language was, what was posted on social media, or what was said on GMA today. I’m much more interested on what I’m hearing from sources. These couples all do the same thing once the show ends. They tell the world over and over and over again on social media how great their life is, because that’s the life they want you to see. Unfortunately, you aren’t getting the full story. I want to save this post from Jordan that he let fly on Instagram last night:"

Finale recap

The way I'm reading his recap, it sounds like they broke up in private (which he wrote about last week), but they have not had a "public break up" (so they can make their media appearances).

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I think it was only the cast of BIP in the audience. I don't remember seeing any of the Bachelor contestants.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I thought Chris was grasping at things to ask them about. He seemed far more interested in moving on to BIP. Me too!

As for those suits. I abhor the uber-skinny leg pant on a man. might as well just stick him in some jeggings and call it a day.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wholeheartedly agree Jasper. I find skinny pants cringe worthy on men.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
When they were talking about picking up Jordan's things and driving to their new home in Dallas, I had visions of Jef Holm driving cross country to NC to live near Emily. We all know how that turned out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have to say Robby's outfits were even worse than Jordan's in terms of being too tight, too short.. he also had strange socks that showed and the little matchy little thing he wore on his label.. maybe a gingham rose?

Strange.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agreed with the poster up thread that found Robbie somewhat effeminate and I felt his hair was reminiscent of a young Donald Trump.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Bur Jordan's hair was almost as weird...and he fusses over it so much!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Aaron's GF is Oliva Munn, not Olivia Mumm. I've always liked her in everything I've seen her in. She seems very smart and charming.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently Jordan had been interviewing with ESPN long before his appearance on this show. They just happened to offer him the job while the show was running.

http://www.eonline.com/news/786128/jordan-rodgers-new-sports-gig-has-nothing-to-do-with-his-bachelorette-fame-says-espn-vice-president

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
He said in an interview I saw right after the show that he was going to work for ESPN.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Texannie. It was announced while the show was still running, but a lot of people were saying that the attention he rec'd on the show was responsible for him getting the job with ESPN. They were just saying that they'd been looking at him for a while before the show was on. It had probably been in the works for a while before they made the offer.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I just read this article about how the Bachelor/BIP franchise has sunk to a new low by exploiting someone they knew had problems. Yes, it's Chad and it does not give him a free pass, by any means. In fact it recounts all his bad behavior, bad language included. The show has turned very exploitative. Hope he gets the help he needs.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/bachelor-franchise-betrayed-chad.html

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RB, as I've said before, Chad's behavior was all over social media long before he went on the show. TPTB knew exactly what they were getting when they put Chad on both shows.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. Very interesting article, Rupertbear. I did feel sorry for Chad when he was driving away from BIP and was saying, "I have nothing in my life." Don't they have psychologists on this show? I thought I heard a long time ago that they have counseling for people who have been eliminated to make sure they're okay before they send them home. Chad is a pretty vile individual, but you can't help but feel sorry for how isolated he's made himself. I wonder if he was always like that or his mother's death changed him? At least he has that sweet little dog to give him unconditional love.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Lexie...that's just the point...they knew he was a live keg and put him on the show anyway, for simple exploitation and ratings.

Well, Jaxmom he is a psychological mess but he cared for his Mum for seven years before she passed away. That has got to be gut wrenching. So, while he will never find happiness and peace in the current path he's pursuing, I really do hope he will soon have an "aha" moment and get into therapy, to resolve the demons that are riding him.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Um...if this show is so HIGHLY over produced...why is his comment being taken so seriously??? Why are we choosing to believe that one statement and not anything else anyone says???
For all we know he could have been talking about not having luggage

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, August 12, 2016 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
No one is saying that, Texannie. As I said when I posted the link, the guy has huge problems and I mentioned his ugly behaviour during the show was enumerated in detail.

The article was pointing out that despite the fact they knew this guy was a train wreck from the get-go, they still decided to use him in the show, for their own agenda, despite the fact he was out of control, just to boost ratings, with their Bad Chad mini-episodes.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
So are they broken up or not?

People magazine has them moving in together.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
According to RS, they are split up but "together" for a couple of months. He's not going to be around much in Dallas because of his job with ESPN. They will "publicly split up" within the next couple of months. Jordan was dating four different girls before going on the show. He was using this show to get his name out there. Why would anyone think he was serious about JoJo?