TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through August 02, 2016 users admin

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Thank god....no tears from Jo-jo last night.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Please, let it be Chase! Luke is so stiff and serious. I wouldn't enjoy him at all. I find Chase much more relatable. Luke has all the charm and personality of a two by four.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I'm crossing my fingers for Chase also. As nice of a guy that Luke is, he would be boring to watch. And I think he is too sensitive.

I couldn't watch the tell all, aka the chad show. He ruined it for me. I'm not really even looking forward to Paradise because of him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, this season is absolutely unwatchable. I quit watching it weeks ago and I have never done that since this franchise first started. I guess knowing how insincere JoJo is, that when I listen to the scripted lines in the talking heads/confessionals, it just works on my last nerve because I know it's not real.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I usually never read spoilers cause I like the 'romance' of it all. I just read the latest one posted cause I really don't care who she fake ends up with.

I would watch me some Luke

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
At least she didn't make him get down on one knee before she dumped him!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am usually the silly one who falls for the romance. They are just annoying the crud out of me!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
And now Robby makes his case to be the Bachelor

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
No spoiling???

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
She loves Robby, pictures a life with him, great protector, family loves him.
She picks Jordan

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
No big shock there. Does Jordan propose?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes he does.
Normally the finale stirs some emotion in me, even if I don't adore the players. Tonight... nothing. No emotion whatsoever! Oh my. Bring on Bachelor in Paradise!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching but have been spoiled all season.

It is almost like she was challenged to pick Jordan.

Or.. when her mom was talking about how Robby basically seemed like marriage material and had asked both parents for permission, and the Robby was READY to get married.

I saw a look in Jojo's eyes and thought.. ah but JOJO isn't ready.. so she will choose the other guy.

And what is UP with pushing CHAD down our throats?

No BIP for me, and just relieved this sorry season will be over for me in less than half an hour.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oops.. forgot about after the Final Rose so I have more to get through.

I agree.. I just didn't get emotional as I have in the past.

I will say that Jordan dressed the part better. Robby's socks and shoes.. hmm

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch ATFR last night so I don't know what JoJo and Jordan said about still being together, but according to Reality Steve they were officially "kaput" before filming. I don't know if they gave the appearance they were still together, but they are history. He said his sources are rock solid on this. They may do a couple of talk shows for appearances sake, and then they will "break up" in the public eye.

This is what happens when you cast a lead that still has the hots for her ex-boyfriend (Chad), and the winner who slept with several girls in less than 2-3 weeks before leaving for the show. In fact, Jordan got outed on Twitter for sleeping with a girl the night before he left for the show and he didn't tell her he had been cast.

This really is a shit-show.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Interesting Lexie_girl. My wife was absolutely sure JoJo and Jordan would break up or announce their break up on the ATFR show last night. It didn't happen and in fact they went on quite a bit about them having gotten a house in Dallas and Jordan moving to Dallas immediately. Despite that I will say my wife thought they also lacked a certain warmest toward each other and it was all an act. Of course since she was so convinced they'd break up last night she may have been looking for something that supported that. Have to say neither of us ever got into this season. Can't say or don't know why but JoJo just didn't get our interest.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Mack, I agree with your wife, there was no happiness there.

I didn't like JoJo's dress or hair style.

The whole finale seemed 'off'.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Why can't they leave Jordan alone regarding his family situation, even asking JoJo if she has met the brother.

I am glad this season is over. Congratulations Robby, you got lucky and didn't get picked.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised (LOL or maybe not) that they didn't have them break-up on ATFR. It might have added a tiny bit of credibility to a show that has been sorely lacking in that department lately.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess they didn't announce the break-up on ATFR because they want to make the "talk show circuit" for a few weeks and then they will announce it.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
First let me start out with the fact that this is the first season that I have ever watched and even then I skipped quite a bit of it. I have never liked the concept of this show so I've never been surprised by the lack of genuine relationships that come out of it.

That said, I'm going to wait a few months to weigh in on these two. If you're going to believe all the dirt on Jordan then you also have to believe all the dirt on his brother and where does that leave Olivia Mumm? Not to mention you then have to believe that Robby left his GF to come on the show because he wanted to be the next bachelor. Where does it stop?

I'm going to wait and see how long Jordan remains in Dallas before condemning the entire lot of them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I missed most of this season because of all the spoilers I read pre-season about what a shit-show this was going to be. Who is Olivia Mumm?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched the ATFR yet, but I just have to say, have we EVER had a bigger crybaby on this show than JoJo??? Omg, girl! Get a grip!

I watched till the bitter end, just cause I wanted to see who won, but like the rest of you, I really didn't feel any emotion at all. Usually I get a little teary for the proposal, but not this time. Still love the clothes and the locations. And I must say Jordan is a snappy dresser, although his suit looked child-sized.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Olivia Mumm dates Jordan's brother Aaron - the one he supposedly doesn't talk to.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Olivia Mumm is and has been Aaron Rodgers girl friend for a few years now. Supposedly some of the family issues date back to when Aaron started dating her but I don't know.....or care for that matter....why or what.

As for suits and these guys. Is it the style for younger people to wear tight suits? It looks like they are trying to put a 44 long body in a 38 regular suit. Personally they look silly but what do I know.