TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through July 27, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've gotten to where I can't even watch this show anymore - I just read RS's recaps. It has become that painful when everything to the last detail is scripted including every talking head. I really don't like JoJo and this season is nothing but a joke.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
I've not cared for Jo-jo much since that farce of a family visit with Ben and her family and the whole ex-boyfriend letter thing. I feel she is just in it for the glory ( so to speak). I do feel she was really impressed with Jordan's parents place but thought that family visit was not as authentic as the others. And Robbie's family did seem so nice!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Jojo, just shut up!!! Why does she need for HIM to make HER feel better for dumping him????

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Poor Chase. He gets thrown out of the Fantasy Suite and JoJo doesn't want him to leave until SHE is done crying. He is supposed to say something to make HER feel better.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
sob sob CHASE! CHASE! sob sob (heels clacking as she runs after him0 CHASE! CHASE!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Tex, I came here to say the same thing! I can't stand Jojo. She wants these guys to worship her, no matter what. One of my least favorite bachelorettes.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Chase crashed the Rose Ceremony~

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Fairly obvious Chase will be the next Bachelor.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yesssssss!!!

She is going to get exactly what she deserves... either Jordan or Rob...lol

Chase is a really nice guy but she had her heart set on Jordan from day one...but at least Chase will now be the next Bachelor! yay!!!

I am so tired of her watering can impersonation. I can't really remember but was the show this tedious, when it first began, all those years ago?

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I hope you guys are right about Chase being the next bachelor.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
I like Chase and dislike Robby. Who would be ready to go on this show only a couple of months after breaking up with a four-year girlfriend? He has to have applied while he was still in that relationship. Not ready, at all.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Chase.... Gets in the van "oh, is this my fantasy suite?"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Does this woman ever stop crying?

And why did she push Chase to say he loved her (she said she had been), break out the fantasy suite card, kiss and THEN realize.. "I don't love him".

And why on earth does she persist in babbling about the last bachelor and how he said he loved her, etc. to these guys? Clearly you aren't over Ben.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
DNC messed up my recording....but I got enough.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Geez.... you're throwing the guy out, but still hanging on him, hugging, touching his face.... sending really mixed messages.... then, when he came back, again, Jojo was all touchy with him... way too personal.

However, as Chase left at the rose ceremony, I like that the monkey followed him. Smart monkey.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Oh, I thought is was a dog going to comfort him!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Lol, Kooklie!

Actually, his date with her really showed what a nice guy he was...she tells him to give the flippin' fish a kiss on the lips and he was game for it, plus he offered his bottled water to the monkey.

Chase has had a narrow escape...he just didn't realize it at the time.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh darn, didn't come back in time to add this to my last post...

Tonight should be great. Looks like Chad has not changed one iota...he has no self-awareness.

This is going to be more entertaining than the last month or so of Bachelorette.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
If JoJo really wanted a husband, instead of fame, she would have chosen Luke or Chase (especially Chase :-) ). She has chosen the two guys that are in it for the fame as much as she is.

Almost every year, I change my opinion, usually for the worse, about a person after they are the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Hope I do not change my mind about Chase. I did not about Ben, so I guess there is hope.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've seen a couple of places that have said Luke will be the next Bachelor. PLEASE, NOOOOOOOO! He has to be the most boring person ever on television. I would go for Chase as the next Bach. He seems like a decent guy. I'd like to see him get another chance.

Sea, I agree with everything you said above. JoJo practically begged Chase to open up and share his feelings with her, and then when he does, SEE YA! And to chase after him (no pun intended) not because she was concerned about his feelings, but because he needed him to make HER feel better, I'm so over JoJo. She and Robby deserve each other. I can't for the life of me understand what she sees in him.

I thought Kaitlyn's season was the worst ever, but JoJo may have topped her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I have always hated the Tell-All shows, but I am enjoying this one!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. JoJo is the least enjoyable bachelorette ever. Very insincere.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think it's telling that she had never broken up with anyone before. Should be a red flag.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Whomever she ends up with isn't going to be who she ends up with for life.
I thought they really showcased Luke last night and think it's likely he will be the next Bachelor. Great story of the war veteran looking for love. He seems like a great guy, but also seems rather boring and I'm not sure he can carry the show as the lead.
Personally, I would prefer Chase. He seems like such a normal, down to earth guy but not as intense or serious as Luke.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I agree Snoops...they were focusing on Luke a lot last night but pleeeeease...let it be Luke.

*Sigh* ...I can already hear them playing up the war vet angle, though.