TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through July 20, 2016 users admin

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I really, really, really love Chase. He's been my pick since the beginning.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Something about a Texas boy

And he will probably be eliminated tonight and become the next Bachelor

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Did any of the other guys get a song like this at the end of their date???

Yep, he's gonna be gone tonight

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Jordan and Robby---ewwww, just ewwwwww!
They are both so completely fake.

It's going to be tough if she sends Luke home over Robby, after he finally opened up to her.

Maybe Jo & Jordan deserve each other...that way, we can see Chase as the Bachelor next season...yes!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The show ending in a break down by JoJo and no roses were given out and "to be continued" next Monday with TMTA next Tuesday. So dramatic!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching this thinking "she needs to end up with Luke" and then it looks like she'll send him home! And then we are left with a cliffhanger! UGH!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
This is always around the time when I just can no longer stand the bachelor or bachelorette. I will be shocked if JoJo sends Luke home after learning about Robbie and his break-up. She barely knows these guys, but there would be a red flag for me if a guy ended his 4 year relationship 3 months prior to her finding out about it. Suspicious? If she can't figure out how Luke feels about her after the pathway of candles to a heart..then she deserves what she gets. I think Luke and Chase are good guys. I just have a feeling it's going to be Jordan.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There have been other bachelorettes that I've actually cared about and liked (Ashley and Ali come to mind). I don't feel that way about JoJo because I don't think she is very serious or mature and she hasn't been that enjoyable to watch. So I don't really care what happens.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer. She has not grown on me at all.

Breaking down like she did shows me that she doesn't have the maturity to be a good Bachelorette.

I don't think she is not over her past 'romances'.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Something about Robbie just bugs me....can't really place my finger on it. Last night, when he first met up with Jojo for the hometown, it hit me again while they were walking together.. just something bugs me about him.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Kooklie. He really bothers me, too. He seems like an "entitled" type guy to me.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I co-sign it all. I'm at the point I can't even stand when they say her name which seems like an awful lot.

Robby (as some said before yea Robby) has a slick factor I dislike. Both he and Jordan seem disingenuous. And at this point I think she is too. It's all about her ego now and 4 men saying they're in love with her. I was surpised she told Robby's mom she was falling for him. If she now has Luke stay that speaks volumes for her character. Yes you don't want to hurt his feelings but if you were going to get rid five minutes ago how has that changed?

For his sake I hope she gets rid of Chase before final two, he seems way to nice and genuine for her. (luke does too but he comes across as flat to me)

Can I just say to Chase and his sister, I love you aren't just words to most people.}

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope Chase escapes, too.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Luke doesn't seem too "spontaneous" to me. Personally, I prefer someone who holds back a bit. It takes awhile to 'fall in love'. When they 'love' you so fast, I question their judgment... for lack of a better way to say it. So, Chase is my favorite.... but Jordan is nice to look at!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I'm sticking around to the bitter end of this train wreck only because I want to see Chase crowned next Bachelor.

Jordan and Robby...ewwww, just...ewww...lol.

Luke, I'd like to see him end up with someone nice...which means he doesn't ride off into the sunset with Jo.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I miss-spoke.

I wanted to say that Jojo is not over her 'broken heart' from Ben.

I bet she would take Ben back in a heart beat if he wanted her back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There is nothing natural or spontaneous about this show. Peoople are pitted against each other to "win" time or hope that they outlast others and are apparently expected to "fall in love" on the schedule set up by the show and by the woman or man they are fighting over.

Meanwhile she or he is expected to fall for four people or three or.. and then agonize and make a choice, all in a totally artificial schedule, while flying around and being in various spotlights.

And the past few years those pursuing are expected to say they love someone or they are suspect, while if the star says the word love, then they are scum if they don't choose that person.

Jojo going on and on about the guy having split just three months before.. it wasn't much longer than that when she was totally "in love" with the bachelor and then heartbroken.

If he's being truthful, then he was over it long before the split up (and that certainly can happen.. happened to me in my marriage.. I was done and said so and hoped he would get a job before I left, but only later (couple of years0 when I had a reason to leave, did I leave but it certainly wasn't a fresh wound or anything, mostly a relief.)

And as for why would someone's roomie post crap on social media? Uh.. they want to stir something up, they have a grudge against him, they want attention?

And of course maybe he IS scum, who knows?

His family seemed nice.

Wait til the three meet Jojo's brothers or her wine bottle chugging mom! Maybe they will behave better this time?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Robby seems very effeminate to me, and I want to reach through the tv and pound down that pouf on his head.
The whole Jordan and his brother story was beaten to death last night. I couldn't help thinking as they discussed it over and over and over again how odd it was that Aaron would have signed a release to be portrayed so negatively.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Aaron didn't sign a release at all. He's a public figure. We didn't see any photos of him or clips. I think it's acceptable to talk about public figures.

Jojo hasn't really warmed me over either. I don't think she's fake, she's just not that interesting to me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
JoJo is long over her "broken heart" with Ben - she never got over her ex-boyfriend Chad.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
To me, Jojo follows the directions of the producers well.....

In this scene, you are upset because Luke said he loved you. This is how we will play it. Walk to the middle of the tarmac, crouch down, put your hands over your eyes and start acting like you are crying. No worries if it doesn't look like you were crying when you go back into the rose ceremony. We will make this a "to be continued" so that people don't notice that you don't look like you have just cried.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think she sincerely feels bad about hurting these guys. Doesn't seem fake to me. And I can imagine the stress of the rose ceremony would make me feel queasy!

I do think they plant this whole idea of "he has to say he loves you" into all their heads. I thought he was being very clear that he wanted her forever!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She may sincerely feel bad, but I think the whole thing in the airplane hanger was scripted. Similar to the last rose awhile back when she left the rose ceremony and walked down the flight of stairs in the dress with the 'perfect' train to walk down the stairs in. Oh, don't get me wrong, I love it, but I do think it's somewhat scripted.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Kooklie...this season seems more scripted than ever. Luke suddenly "realizing" that he didn't say the actual words to her, then taking her outside the hangar...that just didn't seem spontaneous to me...and that's why it's becoming less and less enjoyable to watch, as each season of the show unfolds.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The only unscripted moment of that scene was when Jordan said something like "didn't he talk to her on the hometown date?" after Luke took off with JoJo. Made me giggle.... I could tell that was totally unscripted. It also made me like Jordan a bit more.