TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through July 13, 2016 users admin

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Jojo comes off as very needy. She wants them all to tell her they love her and then boots them. Who was the guy who said 'like' every third word?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Alliet, every single Bach & Bachette comes off as needy. They're always all, "I need you to open up to me and tell me all your deepest feelings." Then when they do, they're like, "I appreciate that. Sorry, I can't give you this rose." Happens every season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 04, 2016 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently Jordan Rodgers's time on The Bachelorette has paid off, even if he doesn't win JoJo's hand:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jordan-rodgers-new-job-sec-network

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
There's something very artificial about him, but then I fell that Jo-jo is only playing a role too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually like Jordan. I think most of them are pretty artificial. They're all pretty boys. I don't really like any of them. This might be one of the worst seasons ever.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
In this crop of guys Jordan is far from the worst. They are not an impressive bunch overall!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
JoJo had a 1on1 with Alex and guess what....NO ROSE! Bye-Bye!!
Second 1on1 is with Jordan.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Poor Alex....it looked like they were having a great time. Loved the time with the horse and how patient he was. It felt like Jo-jo had already determined to send Alex home even before the dinner

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Alex was stunned because there weren't any roses up for grabs!!

Not as good as Sheaffer's recaps, but live tweets from Sean and Catherine are pretty funny

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Luke saved her from shooting herself or him!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Aww, they need to make James the next Bachelor

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Jojo's fake tears annoy me Poor James! Wonder if we will see him in Paradise?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think James was the least appealing guy left out of F6 and Alex was not far behind. I was shocked that Jordan didn't talk to his bro Aaron. I guess 2 super egos in one family is not good. Can't wait until the guys meet JoJo's brothers. If I do watch it will be interesting. How can they not be in awe of Jordan or will we have 3 super egos??

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
To me Chase and Jordan look so much alike. I keep getting them mixed up.

James really did not have that much in common with JoJo. He's sweet but a little too "down home" for her I think.

I laughed when JoJo questioned Robby on how he could get over his ex-girlfriend in just 4 months because it was not that long ago she was all wrapped up in Ben.

That Luke certainly is good looking :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sean, Catherine and JP's tweets are very funny!

The official Bachelorette Twitter asked for suggestions for the next Bachelor and Sean suggested the horse.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I like Chase the best now.

Jordan and Robby both make me cringe when they're on the screen.

I'm hoping Chase will be the next Bachelor.

Luke...nice guy but there's just something about him that I can't put my finger on...he seems melancholy or something...I dunno...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I guess it doesn't bother me that Jordan doesn't talk to Aaron much. Hey, I live is the same state as one of my sisters and only talk with her about once every 3 months... I can go a year without talking to my other sister. No animosity, we just lead different lives.

Having said that, I suspect that Aaron will be a bit annoyed that he is becoming a story line on the Bachelorette....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The official Bachelorette Twitter asked for suggestions for the next Bachelor and Sean suggested the horse.

Jimmer, that's so funny, cause I was just thinking how boring most of these guys are!

I'm so glad Alex is gone. His ego was out of control! And poor James, as sweet as he is, was so out of his league. I'm glad she told him he deserves someone who will love him the way he deserves. He was in the friend zone, for sure.

I don't think JoJo's tears are fake at all. I always cried when I broke up with someone. It's hard to break someone's heart, even if you're not in love with them. She obviously cares about these guys. It makes her sad to have to hurt them.

I can't believe she gave the date rose to Robby. First of all, "Robby"??? He's a little old for that. And the hair is just too much. Plus he seems too effeminate for my taste.

Luke is way too intense. Does he ever laugh or even smile?

Jordan and Chase are my favorites, and they are almost interchangeable.

I feel the same way about Jordan, Kooklie (and I was wondering how Aaron will feel about it, too). I didn't talk to my sister for the last 15 years of her life, but in her case I felt it was an abusive relationship. Just because you're blood doesn't mean you have to be best friends. Siblings don't always get along. At least Jordan seems to have a good relationship with his parents and his other brother.

I can't see James as the next Bachelor. He's a little too "down home" for this show. I'm hoping from the exposure he's gotten on this show, he'll meet some nice girl who loves him to bits. He really is a good guy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And when Alex told JoJo, "I'm your little goocho," I nearly died.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Chase would make a good bachelor if he does not get picked at the end.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You read my mind, Kooklie. I'm right there with you about Chase.

Oh, I forgot to mention the song the guys were singing about Little Alex in the bus. So mean but soooo funny!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Fine, I will take Luke if nobody wants him!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
You can have Luke. :-) I agree, that Chase is probably the best option for the next Bach if he's not the final pick. I just can't see any of the others as Bach!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Good!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Texannie, you can have Luke. He is just too intense and serious for my taste. I like a guy who can laugh and have fun. He's just so SERIOUS.