TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 22, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through June 22, 2016 users admin

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ya know, Jag...she supposedly does but at this point I don't really care who it is because other than Luke, who actually seems to be a mature adult and not a posturing adolescent... the rest are just meh.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
For me there is something off with Luke. I do agree with you regarding Alex, Rupert I think he's very attractive. But I also think he's the one acting like a little ole, what's that he called Derek?

I saw more actual tears from Vinny and Grant than I saw leak out of Jojo's eyes. I was surprised how affected they were considering she barely interacted with them. Even more shocking was Robby telling her he loved her.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
oh and Daniel, sigh, he just came off as a bit stupid.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Jasper...next season's rep for Canada better be a lot better.

True about Luke but the others, in my view are so much worse, he still comes out ahead. lol

OMG...that's hilarious about the tears. See? The good guys, or the emotional ones, or the ones that are there for the woman and not for their own face time... they always finish last...with a box of Kleenex.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I like Derek and Chase but we all know that it's pointing us in one direction and we all know who it is. I think I'm done watching for this season.
Chad was on Jimmy Kimmel tonight via video cam and it was pretty funny.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You know it was boring when what I hope Sheaffer puts in her blog is where JoJo got that long sweater thing she put on to go down and whine to the guys about the magazine article. Sheaffer usually finds those things.

I'm not really liking anyone a whole lot, including JoJo.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Sea...I thought the same thing!!!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I read, about a week ago on Reality Steve's blog, where Grant has a habit of getting engaged to women and then they find out it's over when he moves on to the next woman. He left the last one to get on the show. Karma baby.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't know what all was in that tell-all magazine article, but how could the producers overlook the fact that the magazine was in the hair salon.

Also, it sounded like after Ben broker her heart she did go back to her old boyfriend to comfort him or something?

I thought it was a giant bathrobe she put on to go the boys to cry her eyes out.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I just saw this article on Chad, wow. What is this girl thinking!?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3651672/Ousted-Chad-Johnson-taunts-Bachelorette-love-rival-Robby-Hunter-sharing-kiss-ex-girlfriend.html

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, the producers placed the magazine in the hair salon (remember - everything is producer-manipulated or staged - nothing is by "accident).

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Maybe the producers should vet these guys a little more closely. I believe one of the reasons I'm becoming so disenchanted is when we constantly hear that a lot of them are breaking up with girlfriends abruptly, just to get a chance to appear on the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't really like Alex before (too short for my taste), and now I REALLY don't like him. Who appointed him the rose police? I just wanted Derek to tell them to worry about their own interactions with JoJo and leave him alone. I hate the guys that get so catty and jealous. It's really not attractive. I'm surprised she even gave Alex a rose. (I know she hadn't seen what we've seen, but she just doesn't seem that into him.) His turn (to not get a rose) will come. I don't see him as one of the last standing.

Buh bye, Evan! I can't believe she kept you around this long.

And that whole thing with the magazine was so stupid. It's shocking to me that everyone doesn't know that InTouch and USWeekly fabricate most of their stories. They just make stuff up and print it. I'm surprised they don't get sued all the time.

Oh, and I was proud of Wells for standing up for Derek against the bullies and saying that it took "balls" for him to confront them. Exactly! Alex is the whiny one, not Derek.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Babyjaxmom about Alex. He's was one of my favorites but not after last night. Hope he goes home next week.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Derek looks like Jim from "The Office".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rupert, there are quite a few guys this season that left girlfriends behind to go on this show. One guy was dating 3-4 girls when he left to go on the show. More guys than I can count.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
From RS - Recap for Episode 5 (the link is in the spoilers section because his recaps are very spoilerish):

The guys are getting haircuts and randomly In Touch magazine is sitting there on the tables for them to read. You know, because I’m sure the people of Uruguay are dying to know about all the US entertainment gossip at all times. In 31 previous seasons of this show, we’ve never seen something like this where the show address tabloid stories DURING filming to use as a storyline. So obviously these magazines were purposely shipped to Uruguay so that this would be a talking point for the episode. Please, please, please I hope no one tells me they thought this scene was done organically and these guys just happened to stumble upon this mag. Now that’s funny. The guys don’t know what to think, they’re bothered by what JoJo’s ex said in the article and they want to hear her side. In case you still haven’t seen the story, this is what her ex Chad said.

-What’s funny in all this is Chris Harrison is always the mouthpiece of this show to constantly trash the gossip rags and say nothing they write is legitimate, yet, they’ll use that to advance one of the storylines on their show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Derek looks like Jim from "The Office".

Thank you, Kooklie! I was trying to place who he reminded me of!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
What! it wasn't real?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... like RS said, why would a barber shop in Uruguay have a tabloid from the US? They wouldn't.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I thought I read years ago that they aren't allowed any type of reading material while they're in the house. No type of "personal" distraction, so they'll interact with each other and it can be caught as footage for the next weeks episode.

I don't really know what the point of "planting" the gossip magazine was, except free advertising for the show...that the show is that important, the participants lives make it into these tabloids?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They must have thought they needed more drama.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh, that could be Jim...with Chad gone, guess this is the lame idea they thought up...lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also think that production really doesn't like JoJo or why would they have planted the magazine?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Their production is slipping.

Like that so called spontaneous jump off the rocky cliff. Uh.. just happened to have cameras in the water down below.. <eyeroll>

And the magazines..

And for heaven's sake. Most of these guys claimed to be there specifically because they saw Jojo last season.. well then they SAW how her ex Chad had left that card and flowers when she was on her date in her hometown with Ben.

And all the tweeting that happens ahead of time now.. partly because Mike Fleiss edicted that the Bach/Bachelorette would alwaos come from the show and not from the general population and people have figured out who the next one likely is.. and then they contact them or at least follow them.

All so staged.

and of course so much product placement. Let's go to .. Pennsylvania. Nothing wrong with Pennsylvania.. I've been there several times but probably wasn't on the bucket list for any of the guys.

And of course many of those who apply only want to string out more reality shows. So they don't want to win the girl, but want to get far enough into the season to be on BIP and/or be the next Bachelorette (or Bachelor) and then maybe be on Dancing with the Stars and/or Reality Star Couple Rehab.

Jojo already had brothers on that other reality show and then they get to make appearances and cause "drama" on Ben's Bachelor season, and undoubtedly will be prominent when she takes guys home this season.