TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben : Archive through March 18, 2016 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I loved how the families interacted at the end. I know this is supposed to be all scripted, but I don't see how you could get 7 people of varying ages to all act genuinely thrilled. IMHO, this has gone down as the nicest, classiest and most sincere season ever.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't like the idea of flying the pastor in.

I imagine that Lauren wants to plan her wedding.

How long has it been since his first proposal?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Also, I disagree with Chris's advice to Ben that he should pick the girl he cannot live without. What if something happens to her.

I figured that when he looked at the diamond rings one hand would spring to mind first. That is the girl he should choose.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
He proposed to her back in November, Doc.

The pastor waiting in the wings was just a publicity stunt... I don't think anyone really expected the couple to do it, like a Vegas wedding.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Rupertbear2.

I wonder if 4 months is enough for Jojo to rebound from the stress she went just through, coming in #2.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is if she wants to be the next Bachelorette. She said all the right things last night so they could make the #2 girl the next Bachelorette on ATFR.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, there is some good news. It would appear that Nick Viall will not be coming back for a third shot at love. However, someone is going to come back on Jojo's season. Right now the early favorite is Josh Murray (Andi's final rose), but that can change in a minute when it comes to production. (Caila had already shot her intros in Ohio before they ditched her this weekend for Jojo.)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh man! He's almost as bad as Nick! lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now see... I actually liked Josh - he is easy on the eyes (I liked him way more than I liked Andi - LOL)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha, yeah easy on the eyes but...- I dunno Lexie, I just got a feeling on her season that it was ALL important for him to win...didn't want to be second place guy. I just felt he wasn't really into her, that it was just a competition for him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, they stayed together for almost a year so he was into her for a while.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Once again Nick was in the picture and revealed that he'd slept with Andi. Reading online, it says Josh never got over that fact.

Oh and I also read that Juan Pablo thinks Jojo is hot and might have to sign up for the show again.lol

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/08/josh-murray-breakup-andi-dorfman-sex-with-nick-bachelorette/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hopefully, Jojo will be smart, turf any and all returnees and go for the fresh new guys.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Argh!!! I accidentally went onto the EOnline web site this morning before I had watched my recording and saw that JoJo was the new Bachelorette! Totally spoiled the Bachelor for me. Ugh! I hate being spoiled. I like watching for body language and trying to figure it out myself.

I do think Ben was among the best Bachelors ever. I didn't like the way he told both of them that he loved them, though. I thought it was selfish and cruel. They both thought they were the "winner," cause the Bachelor has never said that before the proposal. I didn't like that he was so careless of their feelings.

The whole pastor being in the studio was totally a publicity stunt. No way is Lauren going to have a Vegas-style wedding. She should have the wedding she wants and deserves. ABC will probably pay for it and televise it, so she should have everything she's always wanted. I would!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought maybe they brought the families in because they thought they might say yes.

Have they brought in other families for the finale before.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think so.. I guess this year they knew that Lauren's family would be happy for her.. and JoJo's family would be happy for her so having those two families there wasn't as cruel as it normally would be.

and it WAS pretty cool to see Ben's and Lauren's families all hugging it out.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it seemed awfully mean to have both families there, but then when Jojo was announced as Bachette, it makes more sense. No, I don't recall the families ever being there.

And Nick, poor Nick. So much hate out there for him but he must have some kind of magical charm with the ladies!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Honest to God, Brenda...I do not see what anyone sees in Nick!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Nick is a charmer. I can totally see myself falling for him. My downfall! Bad taste in men! :-)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
LMAO!! You are too funny!

(I guess "charmer is in the eye of the beholder...lol)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Obviously Lauren's family knew she was the "winner," cause Ben called and asked her dad's permission to get engaged. I noticed they didn't have JoJo's obnoxious brothers there, just her parents.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
JoJo's obnoxious brothers will be back when the F2 meet her family. Production wouldn't miss that opportunity.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think this was just a little out of line...

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-bachelorette-executive-producer-mike-fleiss-tweets-aint-broke-20160317-htmlstory.html

(I don't know if he meant it as a joke, but it seems tacky)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
They have already started filming the bachelorette ?
I agree it's tacky.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes Texannie, they start filming the Bachelorette immediately following ATFR.