TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through June 12, 2016 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
NBA Playoffs?

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ok, glad I'm not the only one that felt that way about Evan. Plus, from the way they're editing it, it seems as if Daniel is more interested in Evan, than he is in Jo.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Daniel just creeps me out. Did on night one and has not been able to redeem himself. He seemed to hang with Chad a lot too. I don't mind Evan too much. I find him more interesting than James F or Vinnie, but I'm not sure that's saying much!

I try to FF through all of the previews because they always are so misleading. I really resent that. Tease us, but don't mislead us.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
It's funny that no one has even mentioned Luke and his date with Jo. I just don't see any real chemistry there.

Plus, Robby's hair looks really odd to me, like a bad toupee.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm with you there (re: Robby's hair), Rupertbear! Also kind of on the effeminate side. Just not attractive to me, other than for a friend. His hair is odd. What's with all the poofy hair all of a sudden?

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha...yes, I hear ya Jaxmom...maybe Evan and Robby are the new breed of guy.

I have a feeling that Jo already knows who she's going to pick and is just going through the motions.

Must be tough, if you are given 26 guys from which to choose...you're only attracted to 4-5 of them and you have to keep a bunch more hanging on a string for weeks on end and let them all kiss you, even if you feel zippo for them.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I've never even seen Daniel speak to Evan, so I must have missed something there.

Jordan has that floppy hair going on to.

The date with Luke was odd in the sense he seemed to be on monochrome. A totally flat expression most of the time. I think that was why she was so surprised when he said he was passionate or something like that.

Alex lost me this episode when he said "estatic" One of those nails on chalkboard things for me. You can mispronounce all sorts of words but this bugs me to no end for some reason.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just got to finish watching.. hmm.. tonight I guess I dozed off because first I was watching the very beginning of the 2 on 1 date and then I had to restart and ff through the show toget back to the date and happily saw Chad wander off and then Chad scratching the glass and uh then the preview but I didn't see a rose ceremony and just realized that when someone mentioned it, but I've deleted the recording.

And while I totally acccpt that many people like BIP.. I don't understand anyone wanting to watch Chad on any show or any other form of media..

I was not watching the preview all that well and thought maybe it was someone else being brought in, like the boyfriend who crashed the last season when JoJo had the home date on the Bachelor?

I wouldn't like that, but Chad returning is even worse . .

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I didn't see a preview so can't answer that. And agreed, I do watch BIP and after seeing his behaviour I definitely do not wish to see Chad ever again.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love BIP, but have no desire to ever see Chad again. There was no rose ceremony at the end of last night's show, Sea. They did the one from Monday night at the beginning of Tuesday's episode.

I was hoping we were done with Chad, but apparently the producers think they can squeeze more drama out of him, so they drove him back to the house (I'm assuming, cause how else would he have gotten there?) to knock on the door. I would call security before answering that door. That's a scene out of a horror movie.

I'm guessing not much comes of it or they would have shown us more misleading previews for next week--um, I mean two weeks from now. Ugh.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just read Sheaffer's blog for part I.. hilarious. I realize that I started watching part I.. I think last night after my long long day working on the election and I must not have finished but the show is gone from my DVR.. and I missed the fun date with James Taylor.. bummer. I also missed seeing Chad eat the sweet potato like a burrito.

Unfortunately I did see the yoga date and the sex talk show date..

The preview was quick and I didn't look closely enough to see who it was but sounds like Chad will come back.. which is NOT what I want to happen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Newbie here!

What is BIP?

Also, re: hair: Seems the male hairstyle has changed from last year's pointy, spikey look to the poufy-on-top look. Can't decide which is worse, and wondering if we'll see that poufy look on BB.

This show is just hysterical!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
BIP is the spin-off show "Bachelor in Paradise".

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
You are so right Jasper. I was as surprised as Jo was, when Luke said he was passionate about something or other. I kept thinking...the war has closed him off. That's a lot of responsibility to heap on a young man's shoulders.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Naja - I had no idea this franchise was so popular!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
You must join us for BIP this summer Rosem. It is usually a lot of fun.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
and right on cue, he is BAAACCCKKKKK!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-villain-chad-johnson-joining-bachelor-in-paradise-w209766

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ugh. I guess he didn't actually physically assault anyone or they wouldn't have him on the show. We shall see how it plays out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He certainly made many threats and invaded personal space, ripped a shirt, punched a metal wall.

Hardly one they need in "paradise" unless they only care about ratings. Clearly that is the case. Bottom line he was unpleasant to watch.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I'm not making excuses for his aggressive, idiotic behavior...he seems to be 'Roid Man...but I'm just curious to see if this whiny, egotistical behavior will continue on BIP.

Here on this show, there were many men competing for the hand of Jo and he likes to think of himself as an alpha male.

On BIP, there will be an even number of males/females, so this will be the true test of his personality.

Not holding my breath though...a tiger never changes it's spots.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well they have an interesting mix in "paradise".

Seriously, that is what makes it fun to watch. No one is constrained. It's not like there is a bachelor or bachelorette making the decisions. It's much more relaxed and unstructured (though I'm sure the producers are busy manipulating in the background). It's a typical summer show.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
True, Jim...but we know the course of "true love" never runs smoothly.

Take some sand, sun, swimwear, suntan oil, alcohol...let simmer in the heat, throw in some extra contestants, for drama...and dole out liberally, for weeks on end.

(p.s....oopsy, a tiger doesn't have "spots"...lmao!)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think social media posts have shown that this is Chad, not different behavior just on this show.

and I really have no problem with anyone enjoying the other show but I also know what I enjoy and it isn't that. "Interesting" I'm sure but not to me. And the list of who is on is full of people I didn't want to see again from the series I do watch and some I don't remember. Throwing in Chad isn't going to make it more appealing, for me.

I still hoping that blip of a spoiler we saw doesn't mean Chad will be back on this show. Clearly they will milk him for the "previously" footage forever.

Are there two nights this week (2 hours) or 1 or none?

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
None this week, Sea. NBA playoffs.

I think Chad will only be on a few minutes, then be told to go home...lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ahh, a week off for us..