TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 07, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through June 07, 2016 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They pretend that the Bachelorette or Bachelor arranges these dates but it is really all about the production.

I agree about BIP. Bachelor in Paradise is far more fun than the Bachelorette.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They might give her a choice of activities, but I'm pretty sure the production team makes up all the dates and locations. I don't think the contestants have that much input, except maybe who their final pick is. I've heard the producers will even make them keep people around (Chad) for a while for drama.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I watch Bach in Paradise & will agree Chad is perfect for it & of course he will be cast. I enjoyed Bachelor Pad more, the silly challenges broke it up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm so happy for all of you but I was never once the least bit interested in BIP, so I'm good. Heck I've not been neary as hooked on BB for any number of years.. not like I was in the days when it was newer and I guess I had more time on my hands.

But I still watch that of course.

The "perfect for BIP".. well those are people I don't want to see again so I don't.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, June 03, 2016 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
BIP is wacky and has some of those contestants but here's the surprising thing. They also have people who turn out to be surprisingly nice and that makes it fun to watch. It's pretty unpretentious, it's more fun and they don't try to make it as falsely "serious" as the Bachelor and that makes it more enjoyable.

I understand you have a lot on the go, Sea. However, you said you didn't find it interesting so some of us are explaining why we enjoy it. :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, June 03, 2016 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I like BIP too. It's different because you have several romances going on, not everyone trying to have a romance with one person. Also, you get to know some of the people you didn't get to see much of the first time. I may actually enjoy it more than the regular shows!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, June 03, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I like it for all the above reasons, plus the location is always nice, too. Sand and surf and if the guys look good in their shorts and no shirt...bonus! lol

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, June 03, 2016 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Just heard on ET that Chad now calls himself a 'website flipper'. He has somehow (wasn't paying super close attention) redirecting other bachelor's websites or searches for their names to his website.
So sounds like him being a jerk is not an act.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, June 03, 2016 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it said on Reality Steve that he'd bought their domains!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, these "dates" are set up by production months in advance before they know who the Bachelor or Bachelorette is going to be. They always say "so and so" set it - but production set everything up months earlier.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I get fooled every time.

I know the show is a joke as far as reality goes, but some things should be true. lol

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ugh, this is the most uncomfortable show!
I do like the dancing with James Taylor.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Hitler, Mussolini, Trump, Bush. lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was hilarious. And that's coming from a guy who likes him.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Texannie...Chad's aggressiveness had me squirming while I was watching.

I am wondering how much direction Jo gets from the producers. I ask because I was surprised that she gave a rose to Evan and James.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think the whole show tonight was a train wreck. The guard standing watch over Chad while he was sleeping and a suitcase along side his bed so he couldn't just jump out of bed. Too much!! It's soo scripted!
Evan having 3 kids shocked me. I guess he taught himself too much about how to prevent infertility. LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I fell a little bit in love with James T. this week. What a cutie!!! Especially with the bit at the end. LOL!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 2:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought James T. Was very sweet, too. The previews right after the show last night make it look like James T's face is all bloody. I'm afraid to see what happens to him tonight.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Chad said Evan pushed him! Yeah, right, Chad. Did you fall over from his vicious shove? Are you ok. Did you take your roids today?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Oh great. Chad got a rose.

Yea! They are coming to Pennsylvania!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Forgot it was on tonight. And ugh.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Has the 'big fight' happened?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
No big fight so far. The blood scenes were from accidents.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am confused. Chad just now got the date card. I thought I am seeing it in real time (CST)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Jeez...it's just endless scenes of Chad being antagonistic and trying to call them all out.

Everything they say to him, his answer is, "You wanna go outside, right now?"

I'm positive, the producers once again, told Jo to give Chad a rose.