TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through June 02, 2016 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Chris Lambton, who was the runner up on Ali's season, is on "Yard Crashers" on the DIY network. He's married to Peyton, who was on season 10 of The Bachelor (don't remember which Bachelor that was).

Chris first won hearts onscreen in season six of ABC’s “The Bachelorette,” starring Ali Fedotowsky, and was ultimately named runner-up. In a Hollywood twist, wife Peyton appeared on season ten of “The Bachelor” and season one of “The Bachelor Pad,” but they did not meet on camera and instead were introduced by a mutual friend.

http://www.chrislambton.com/heritage/

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Chad is a total train wreck...of COURSE they must have told her to keep him...lol...so now we have a two hour episode of Mr Roid Rage next week! :P

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Ali's pregnant? who's the daddy??

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
WTH is with them driving up Coast Hwy with NO seatbelts on. That is a fairly big ticket.. for her and him. And simoply stupid in a convertible with no rollbars. I lost a brother in law when he didn't bother with the seatbelt, flipped a convertible (rolled it) but it landed on the wheels and his only injury was the side of his head as he flew out.. an that killed him at age 29.

(Teen Mom makes me crazy with all the talk on cell phones while driving and all the angst and arguing, while driving, but they aren't in my state, so rules may differ.

Jojo was driving here in California.

Um.. talking about tonight's show of this season of Bachelorette. No idea who the daddy of Ali's baby might be. I'm sure she knows.

Good thing they weren't filming this weekend as supposedly the oops were watching for that more than usual.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Chad is a piece of work, isn't he?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
http://www.etonline.com/news/179326_
ali_fedotowsky_is_pregnant_with_first_child_
with_fiance_kevin_manno/

Well, it's obvious who this season's villain is! Chad. It's called flirting. They guys playing the game weren't lying, they were playing along, flirting. Everyone knows that except you.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
I liked Jake when he was one of the contestants for the bachelorette but, since then, he just seems a reality attention grabber and the sweet, gentle pilot isn't in evidence anymore :-( Chad is there for drama. If he really hit someone as it tries to show in next week's previews, he should be eliminated (and charged). I am surprised by how much I really like Jordan. If he isn't just there to further
himself, it would be nice.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Week 1 they showed the crazy Daniel and this week I think I saw him once. Just finished the first two episodes and there are a few nice guys and, of course, Chad. Every season they have one way out person....welcome Chad....you are the chosen one. It looks like next week there is a slugfest. I'm not crazy about JoJo and don't know how long I can watch this train wreck. But it's summer and not too much on TV.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh good, I'm not the only one who isn't a big fan of Jojo. Her voice sounds like she needs a good decongestant and all the lines she delivers sound pre-rehearsed and phony.

I was thinking the exact same thing about not much else being on, Jag. I kept looking at the clock because it was dragging on and on, especially as last night's episode was yet again all about Chad's narcissism.

They showed Daniel a couple of times, talking with Chad and agreeing with all the schoolboy bully rubbish coming out of his mouth.

Alex is an ex-marine...I noticed Chad getting in his face but being smart enough not to push it too far with him. Yet next week it does indeed look as if things get out of hand. And the show let's this all happen, in what they deem good entertainment? *sigh*

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
How stupid to have the limo blow up when it arrives at the house without telling the guys it was planned.

Stupid part number two is JoJo putting out the fire.

Stupid part number three is JoJo's sparkling dress. I found it to be quite annoying!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
LISTEN NEXT WEEK IS TWO NIGHTS OF ROMANCE. And there is a fight of course.

I liked the guy who made the snow date with her - he seemed sweet.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
CHASE

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh, oops ...yes I meant two nights, not two hours...thanks Missy!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
The Chad drama is already getting old and yes, looks like more of the same in the upcoming episodes. Last night was more than enough of him.I thought he'd explain to JoJo that maybe he's having trouble coping with his mother's death 6 months ago. But I guess he's just like that.
Did anyone see on Today Show the comparison betw/John Krasinski & Derek? They went on to chat about what a BORING date that was in San Fransisco.
And I meant to post this last week; when JoJo met with Ali, Desiree & Kaitlyn all but Kaitlyn were dressed lovely, and were all made up. They are in this beautiful room & Kaitlyn looked like she didn't even shower & was in a grungy top with jeans & sneakers. I cannot believe Shawn is still with her.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Zoesox...I noticed that, too.

Between Kaitlyn and Daniel...they're giving our country a bad name...hahaha! ;)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Chad is all about Chad. I actually thought it was kind of funny how they kept showing him eating all night. At least he looked like he was eating healthy stuff and wasn't drinking himself under the table. It's not a bad idea to put some food in your stomach at these cocktail parties. They last for hours and so many people just trash themselves on the free booze.

It was kind of silly how the other guys were so upset about Chad. They're as bad as the girls on the Bachelor. Even though I'm not a Chad fan, I think it's kind of funny how they all get together and invite the "villain" over for a talk, so they can all gang up on him/her. I can understand how Chad was starting to lose his cool.

Chad was definitely a jerk on the date. Of course those guys weren't already in love with JoJo and proposing for real. It was all in fun, but he refused to play. If I'd been JoJo and he'd called me "naggy," my first impulse would have been, "Hand me that bat!" Do these guys get paid to be on this show? I'm wondering if they hired Chad specifically to stir up trouble and he's getting paid extra.

I thought for sure she'd give him the rose when he brought up his dead mother. So glad she didn't fall for it. Hopefully next week we'll finally see the fight (unless it's just another misdirect), and we can say, "Buh bye, Chad!"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Chad is clearly designated bully/obnoxious narrator but we also have the ED guy, Evan, who is pretty smirky too. Or was.. I cannot believe they are still around.. well of course I can!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Chad would be perfect for Bachelor in Paradise.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, Kooklie, I think you've seen the future!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
PS. Forgot to mention the one thing that really bothered me this episode. When they were on the firefighter date and DJ Wells was getting overheated, they told him to go lie down and drink water. IN THE SUN??!! Aren't you supposed to put someone on the verge of heatstroke in the shade? Couldn't they have found an umbrella to put him under? That really bugged me. I'm surprised he didn't throw up. Aren't firefighters supposed to know first aid? Every Girl Scout knows how to treat heatstroke/exhaustion. SMH!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I could probably tolerate Chad better on B.I.P. They would have to add to their allocated meat budget though....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I could TOTALLY tolerate Chad on BIP, because I don't WATCH BIP! Couldn't we have him win a FAST FORWARD and leave immediately for BIP??

The quality of the meat he was gorging on.. as Sheaffer points out in her blog today, that slimey (or slick?) ham.. yeah..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jojo said in a interview that the guys doing the fire rescue had several drinks each before they knew what they were going to be doing.

She said "She felt sorry for them". How kind of her! Why did they do such a dangerous stunt.

I never want to see Chad feeding his face ever again!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Why did they do such a dangerous stunt.

Because the producers told them to. JoJo has nothing to do with setting up these dates. The producers arrange it all, and everyone is contracted to do whatever is asked of them. If they don't play, they are depicted as being a poor sport (ie Chad).

Sea, you are missing out on BIP. It's my favorite summer show. It's Big Brother in Mexico! I love the gorgeous locations and the drama of people "falling in love" and "breaking up" left and right. It's a hoot!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, I thought I hear JoJo say she picked the fire stunt. Maybe not.

I agree that Bachelor in Paradise is great fun.