TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 27, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through May 27, 2016 users admin

Happygal

11-15-2004

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
My favourite is Christian and I'm picking Luke to be next season's Bachelor.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don't think this is a group of the best looking guys but I think it's a group of the most feisty fellas they've cast.

Poor Jojo. :0

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
IMO, I think Jojo is only in this for fame anyway.

My favorite comment of the evening was when one guy brought her a bottle of wine and she said "My mom will like him.."

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Christian is a really stand up guy but unfortunately many of these women go for the bad boys.

My fave is Alex but if Jo Jo is height conscious, she won't go for him because they are as tall as each other.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't want to know that she picked someone.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I think its pretty safe to assume she picks someone. Hasn't it been like 1 time in all the bachelor/ette shows that someone doesn't pick a final person... I could be wrong though.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think only that 1 guy from Texas, that was the Bachelor twice, didn't pick anyone.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but it still could have happened.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Was it just me or did quite a few of them look like the same person? If that is her type they nailed it because at least half a dozen of them looked like each other.

Shocking that she kept Daniel, so embarrassed for my country! lol what a doofus. She looked very uncomfortable hugging after the rose. Forced into it?

That whole thing with Jake was stupid.

Chad turned me right off, too smug.

I don't read the spoilers either.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I've read all the spoilers from RealitySteve and will watch only if there is nothing else on. It's funny but all the pictures of the men on RS had them looking pretty handsome. I didn't watch the last B'ette and I understand it was a disaster. Haven't watched the premier yet. Too much on last night.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I couldn't remember who the guy was who got hammered and went in the pool in his underwear. Did she actually give him a rose? I thought he was a goner for sure.

And she didn't like the guy in the kilt??? Has she never seen Outlander?! Men in kilts are the sexiest! I had two friends in high school who were of mixed Asian/Caucasian descent, and they were both very handsome guys. I think she totally missed the boat with Jonathan.

I'm rooting for Jordan, cause he's almost a local boy. Chico is only a couple of hours up the road from me, and my family lived there a couple of years when I was a kid. Also I'm a fan of Aaron Rogers. He just seems like such a good guy.

And yes, Chad is a cad. Can't wait for her to realize what a jerk he is and kick him to the curb.

I really wish they wouldn't show us all those "This season on the Bacherlor/ette . . ." They're really spoilerish. I don't like previews either.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Forgot to add that when Jake Pavelka slithered out of the limo, I was actually screaming out loud, "Nooooooooooo!!!" Ugh. Why can't he just go away? But the horrified look on JoJo's face when she thought he was going to beg for one more moment in the spotlight on her show almost made it worth it.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well I watched episode one.. and I think this will be the year that the show "jumps the shark" ... I think there may only be one or two guys there "for the right reasons" .. and the rest are there to party.. travel... get face time... become the next bachelor...and she may have sent home one of them.. and will probably send the other home soon as well...

I'll be taping and fast forwarding through most of them (want to see what the dates are .. ) ...

I had the same reaction to Jake ... Seriously? Haven't you been there enough?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Christian seems like a really nice guy and he's really handsome, but I could NOT live with any guy who gets up at 3:30 to go to the gym. That's just obnoxious. What time does he have to go to bed? Just no.

Here's what Shaeffer had to say about Christian (and this is totally what I was thinking, too):

He seems nice enough, but I would have to let him go because if I’m being honest, I’d be afraid he’d judge me on a Sunday afternoon when I was taking a nap. And I don’t think he’d share cheese fries with me or go to Taco Bueno. SO HE’S OUT. Yep, his muscles and his judgement can go ahead and hit the road because I don’t need that type of negativity in my life.

http://sheaffertoldmeto.com/

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he's just too much of a go-getter for me too. LOL. Early birds do not get this worm. :-)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Shaeffer really makes me laugh because she's so spot on and has such a funny delivery.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm reading Sheaffer's blog... is Ali pregnant? She sure looks pregnant in that picture.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ali is very pregnant. Due in July I think.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer - I hadn't heard much about her since she and Roberto split.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Both Ali and Desiree are currently pregnant. Why they were drinking water with lemon, while Caitlyn and JoJo had wine.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ali is on E network quite a bit doing E news, red carpet stuff. She's been on for a couple of year.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Ali's contract with ENews ended. She was on for a couple of years, but I don't think she's on there anymore.

I just looked it up. She left E!News back in July 2015:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ali-fedotowsky-will-not-return-as-e-news-correspondent-2015166

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Not too long back I was watching a show about I think visiting different bed and breakfasts. I swear it was an ex-bachelorette doing the show. Was that Ali, too? Or a different bachelorette?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL I guess I don't watch E as much as I thought I did!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ashley and JP are expecting a baby girl.