TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 26, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelorette JoJo - SPOILERS!!! Caution: Archive through May 26, 2016 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen any yet but I'm sure they are out there!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the photos of the contestants.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Holy Moly... just read Reality Steve's breakdown of the eventual "winner" ...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
And. Spoiler alert. Jimmy
Kimmel. Just gave Reality Steves Final 4 AND. The final

And yes. I believe the gossip, I don't think we'll see a love story at all. But we'll see a nice work of fiction. lol

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Watching Jimmy Kimmels nephew and his production of baby bachelorette. Hilarious!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I must be losing my mind. I thought I posted a few weeks ago links to RS's spoilers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve Episode by Episode spoilers

Reality Steve Final Four Breakdown

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... I'm reading what RS has to say about the "winner" (in his Final Four breakdown)... LOL

This season is going to be a total shit-show.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Lexie... that's exactly what I thought... Gotta wonder how much is going to come out throughout the season... and what the "After the Rose" show is going to be like... If he's half the d-bag they are making him out to be... then yes total shit-show! She's gonna come out this show questioning her IN-ability to know a good guy from a tool.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Didn't her ex say she only did the shows for fame? Maybe she thinks going for a bad boy or whatever she wants to call him, will bring more exposure?

I'd say last night she kept some questionable guys. She did keep the erectile dysfunction guy and his promo video basically read like a Saturday night live skit in terms of the wording he used. And he had a smirk on his face.

Several seemed to have had their hair cut by maybe a 5 year old sibling..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just think she's doing this for money and fame.

Plus, if her brother's experience with a dating show is any indication, she can't be expecting that much..... Plus, her brother will just be in her ear about this not working anyway, like when he grilled Ben.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Could his site be any more annoying? The first page only crashed 5 times while I tried to read and that isn't counting popups and just how slow it is on my computer. Guess I really don't need episode by episode spoilers and they don't need me on their stats.

And I wish he'd stop being SO insecure that he must continually talk about the process of getting the spoilers and mention when he first posted them.

Steve.. we get it.. you are THE ultimate Bachelor/Bachelorette spoiler.. kudos to you.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I couldn't even get on his site last night. Every 'gateway' was a bad one...lol.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I have lots of issues with his site, too. I would love if someone would post spoilers in here.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Really? I never have any problems on his site - especially since he updated it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cass_Cat, yes even thought her ex is a total d-bag, all "spoilers" indicate he is correct that she is in this for "exposure" and not for love, which only heightens the potential for shit-show status because her "final rose" winner is only in it for exposure and not for love. Said shit-show status only heightens my viewing pleasure.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh My Gawd... the women are coming out of the woodwork regarding Jordan and Grant coming on this show for exposure. RS said within 45 minutes, four women emailed him about being with Jordan up until the time he left for the show. It kind of sounds like one might have been a more "serious" relationship.

Episode One Recap

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I said in the last season that I thought it was time for them to get some new blood on the show, instead of recycling a finalist as the new Bach/ette for the coming season.

Now we see al kinds of opportunists jumping on the show for face-time...not the least bit interested in finding a real partner for life.

Someone mentioned the show has Jumped The Shark and I agree completely.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Lexie did you see that even Jordan's father commented this would be good for his career.

I admit I love to watch the train-wreck seasons. But it is nice to know that every once in a while true love prevails.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... if "true love" prevails, it won't be on this season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rupert, they will NEVER have anyone new as the lead ever again. Mike Fleiss is pretty emphatic about recycling the contestants.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really, if someone has no problem with RS site and wants to post a bit of actual spoiler here.. just make sure the spoiler info isn't at the beginning of the post.. for new msg feature..

Just post a link and information!!

But that would save a bunch of us who DO have a huge problem. I mean each page won't load in forever, won't scroll. Then there are the popups and ads and if you finally start scrolling it may blow up your browser so you are back to square one.. and this happens on each page!.

But with Jordan, if she chooses him that might spare us in terms of him being The Bachelor.. at least.

But if both are in it for publicity then I'd better not see any "broken heart" crap.

I was Team Caila anyway.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay... will do Seamonkey!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Iffin you want, I will post episode-by-episode - but I will cut the fluff out:

Episode 2: (airing May 30th) Los Angeles, CA (20 to 17)

Group Date: 10 guys competed in a fireman training course. They awarded at top 3: Grant, Robby, and Wells actually got top 3, but Wells was more for sympathy. ...

1-on-1: Derek Peth. JoJo picked him up in her car and they drove to the Burbank airport and took a private plane to San Francisco, where they had a picnic together.... Derek got a rose.

Group date: 6 guys (Chad, James Taylor, Christian, Alex, Jordan, and Nick B.) met JoJo at LA Live then went to the SportsNation...
So basically all 6 guys had to “compete” in three different events ....

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Will Haduch, Brandon Howell, and James Spadafore.

This is Episode 2 only

FYI: All the "good stuff" about JoJo and Jordan are in my last post on Episode 10

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 3 spoilers (fluffage cut out)

Episode 3: (airing June 6th) Los Angeles, CA (17 to 14)

1-on-1: Chase McNary. They did a hot Yoga date. ... Chase got a rose.

Group date: Sunday night sex talks. This was covered in a post on March 24th, but now I can give the names to who told what story. The 12 guys on the date were: Nick B., Chad, James F., Evan, Christian, Daniel, Vinny, Ali, Grant, Jordan, Wells, and Alex .... Evan gets the group date rose and Chad is pissed. Shocker.

1-on-1: James Taylor. They took the car out to a park before they went swing dancing in Culver City. Ok! Magazine also had pictures of this date back when it happened. James got a rose.

On the day of the rose ceremony, they had a pool party in place of the nighttime cocktail party. ....

Guys who didn’t have dates this week: Luke, Robby, and Derek.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Christian Bishop, Nick Benvenutti, and Ali Zahiri.