TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette JoJo - It's on: Archive through May 24, 2016 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I didn't see a thread, but JoJo is doing appearances to promote the start of her show, and filming has ended of the season she reported on GMA...

Reality Steve has a breakdown of F-4 and the eliminations of three to naming the final 1. He also has some juicy gossip on the F-1.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes it starts tonight. I don't recall them ever starting it with Dancing With the Stars still running so it kind of caught me off guard.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've setup a separate thread for discussing spoilers. :-)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Well, I find Steve's blog a bit confusing to navigate but I did see the supposed final four and I already know which one I'm rooting for. lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read RS's blog one year, and I found it took a lot of the fun out of the season since I knew already what was going to happen. I also found him very immature. Too much talk about "boobs." He writes like he's 16. No wonder he's still single.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
LMAO!! Very true Jaxmom but I'm one of those who reads the last few pages of a book, before I begin it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't find it fun at all when I know what's going to happen. No spoilers for me. Bring on the boys!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm usually a spoil free gal for all things....but the only way I can watch Bachelor/ette is if I know who she/he ends up. I can pay more attention to certain interactions and I can spot editing and manipulation easier. LOL

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
There are a few really hot looking guys in that lineup!

Now, will their personalities match the outer package...and...will we have a bromance this year? lol

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
I'm going to hate myself....but I think I'm going to watch.

Rupert....that's terrible. I read one or two chapters. THEN I read the end.....the proper way to read a book. Lol

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
ROFLMAO!!!

Oh Abby...when I laughed I snorted!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Lol that's brilliant!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh no...not Jake again! :-(

At least it's not Nick...

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Some of these are really corny and seem immature.

And the guys that were first and were waiting in the house...whoooeee, talk about catty!

Daniel from Canada...he seems more interested in the other guys, than he does in Jo Jo.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I lot of good looking guys in the group.

Yes, Daniel has roving eyes.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh noooo...Daniel is making a total fool of himself and a lot of these guys got simply hammered.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ok, Jake Pavelka is only on the show to give her dating advice...phew!

p.s.. I don't mean the contestant Jake.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Grrr....Chad is getting on my last nerve...he's this season's Olivia.

He said Jo Jo and he were making eye contact all the way through the rose ceremony.

Oh blimey...she kept Daniel!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
They are getting more creative in their entrances. I mean. St Nick?

Ho Ho Ho. Turned in to. Jo. Jo. Jo.

Ok then.

Oh and poor Brandon. Labeled hipster, he looks so out of place

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
That was a tight dress! How did she ever sit in it?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, years ago, I was partying with a bunch of Canadians... Funny thing, a number of them stripped down to their skivvies and started a conga line. So, it might be a Canadian thing.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think Wells is adorable, but I don't see him lasting long.

I'm so glad Jake was only there to say hello. I cannot stand him! He's probably my least fave bachelor ever!

I'm really not finding many of these guys that interesting or attractive. I hope they grow on my a bit or it could be a long dull season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 23, 2016 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The intro of the erectile dysfunction guy (Evan) was a joke.. I mean packed with double entendres..

I'm still watching so not sure if she kept him but I hope he is quickly gone from my tv forever.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Last nights show was a total mess.

Yeah, we all get it that everyone is nervous that they're meeting her for the first time but it looked more like a frat party than a "prime time" tv show.

From the comments made it sounded as if all that was available for the drinkers was whiskey...seriously? Was it the shows intent to let this bunch get wasted?

They may think it's boring to watch a bunch of guys saying hello in a normal manner but I found watching a group of grown men making fools of themselves incredibly embarrassing and uncomfortable.

The previews show Chad to be an absolute loose cannon and it gave me the feeling that his "character" is/was scripted. *sigh*

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
That was a good episode 1 (by good I mean in the train wreck way). I surprised myself by actually being entertained by Jojo. She seemed to be very real in her emotions. Bless her heart.

I always want the bachelor/ette to actually find love and at the very least not get their hearts broken. But that seldom happens.