TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 15, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben : Archive through March 15, 2016 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
3 hours and a possible wedding????!!!
I like both girls but jojo' crazy brothers would make me run for the hills

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Whatever anybody does when they get to watching tonight, don't have a drinking game with the word "like" during Lauren's scenes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Poor Ben is in deep "dodo"!!!!
He's telling his parents that he loves two women. His parents met both women and like them both. Ben still professed to both Lauren and JoJo that he loves them. I'm ready to slap him through the screen and tell him to stop it! It's one or none.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Think mom likes Jojo best.
Did he tell his parents about the crazy brothers???

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jojo has a beautiful dress on, a little low cut but beautiful.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
JoJo got there first. Not a good sign.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She ought to be able to tell by his face

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben found love with JoJo but found deeper love with someone else. She's confused and trusted him.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Holding my breath, for 20 minutes, is hard. Turning blue;).

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yippee!!! He proposed to Lauren and they look so happy together.

Now, he better quit talking about how much he loved Jojo, too. Duh :P

Lauren and Ben look so good together and so happy...yay, yay, yah! :-)

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Thank you,
Rupertbear2:-)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh...oops, did I post this in the wrong thread???

You're welcome Idolworship, (if I didn't spoil it for you.) :-)

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Nope. I'm on the west coast, and wanted to take a nap, until the last 30 minutes/ATRC. I always appreciate the spoiling. I figure anyone who doesn't, can just scroll on by.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No explanation why Caila isn't Bachelorette? I think many viewers assumed she was The Bachelorette.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha...Jimmy Kimmel popped up in the audience and he is absolutely hilarious.

No idea, Lake.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
JoJo looked totally surprised when Chris announced her as the next B'ette. No marriage tonight but their families came up and hugged and kissed each other.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think Lauren and Ben are a good match. They seem to have got past his profession of love for JoJo.

The ATFR show was a mess though and I don't like that they told Caila that she would be the Bachelorette and then went back on it. Not nice.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I think Ben's mother is my all-time-favorite Bachelor parent.

Definitely think we will get a wedding soon. It I were Ben's mother I would have picked Jo Jo too as she came off more compassionate with Ben's moods but think Lauren was more of a challenge for Ben. Ben really was taken with Lauren from the beginning. Before I read the spoilers I watched his face on first episode and thought he really lit up he most when he saw Lauren.

Glad JoJo is the next Bachelorette. She handled the whole being dumped thing with a lot of dignity and maturity.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Ben and Lauren are a good match. They are cute together.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Jojo never would have married him in the end. They would have latest a few months, then break up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I feel good about them now.

I find it somewhat odd that Chris Harrison assumes that they will use Ben's pastor.. usually the bride's family plans the wedding

(but then Chris is hoping for a taped or "live" wedding).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ben is my favorite Bachelor ever. So adorable, seemed so sincere. I just adore him. Lauren seems like a good match for him. Jojo's brothers and family would have scared me away. She should make a good Bachette, if the brothers don't scare all the guys away.
Best part of the After Rose -- Jimmy Kimmel. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jag, Jojo knew she was going to be the next Bachelorette which is why she said all "the right things" on ATFR - how she was over him, happy for him, blah blah blah. There was no way she could go out there crying her eyes out and completely devastated and then Chris H. announces her as the next Bachelorette.

This broke over the weekend that they were going to announce Jojo as the Bachlorette instead of Caila. This was discussed in the spoiler thread. If we knew over the weekend at TVCH that Jojo was going to be the next Bachelorette, so did she.

And now the bad news... it would appear that everyone's least favorite person, Nick Viall, has been in contact with Jojo over the last four months. He wants to go on her season even though people are telling him not to humiliate himself a third time on national TV. Unfortunately, Nick loves TV too much to take their advice.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Not to mention that Jojo has to take off work for three months because they start shooting her season this Thursday - she knew she was the next Bachelorette.