TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 12, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor Ben - SPOILERS!!! Caution: Archive through March 12, 2016 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
THANK GOD I'M NOT ALONE!!!

I thought I was the only one who would read the last few pages of a book. The last book I read unspoiled was the last Harry Potter book... and it was hard to not peek!!

I like to see how the plot unravels, knowing how things going to end... just like being spoiled on TV shows. I like to study the editing... winners edit vs. boot edit...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree.. too bad ABC doesn't pay him so he can have an ad and popup free site.

But I guess he writes about non ABC shows?

Heck if I hadn't known ahead of time that Olivia WOULD go home before the end it would have been so much more annoying that it already was.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I use AdBlock (which was super easy to install) so I don't know about the pop-ups on his site.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 7 Recap

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 9 Recap

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Ya, Caila will be the next Bachelorette.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Not feeling it...lol.

She seems too young and immature to me...oh well, time will tell.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like her and I won't be surprised if they pick her. She is the obvious choice.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She's just so darn cute.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Caila is very cute and she would be the obvious choice because of her diversity.

Tuesday GMA did a little segment on the Bachelor and there was also a little interview with Caila on how she had no regrets, blah, blah, blah. Makes me think they are setting her up as the next Bachelorette.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
On TWTA on Monday night, Olivia (according to this clip) says, "I was severely bullied."

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/videos/
10153385225428053/

Ps...I don't have Facebook, so I was surprised this link worked for me.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
My friend called me & said there was a new spoiler up but I've checked around on several boards & I see nothing "new".

I checked Reality Steve's site but have the hardest time finding things on there, but don't see any new postings - so right now I'm just chalking it up to rumor mill stuff.

I know I'm *really* pissed at him for making declarations to 2 women - I would imagine his fiancee would be also, but I think he is really a good guy & awaiting til next week to make any judgement & I assume she would also.

Anyone hear anything new from RS? If so, could you post a link?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Here is RS's latest blog:

WTA blog

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It really is okay to post an actual spoiler in this thread, making sure to word it so the spoiler part isn't in the beginning of the sentence.

Steve's site just snarls my computer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK, it works on my tablet, but that guy rambles more than I do....... spoiler is that Caila started filming as Bachelorette, making this a spoiler, not an announcement for the other thread until it is announced by the show.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm disappointed that Caila is the new B'ette. I think she is very immature and since she said she's still in love with Ben, I just don't know. Another show I won't watch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess I get confused what is a spoiler and what isn't. The show now spoils everything on Twitter when they are filming - like if they need people to show up to be in the audience for the concert dates or whatever dates they are having that require the public to show up. So when it is already on Twitter that Caila is filming her opening scenes, I don't consider that a spoiler. The show pretty much spoils itself.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Rules at TVCH:

The rule here is if the information comes from an official network source then it isn't a spoiler. For example, if the production specifically tweets that Caila is filming then it isn't a spoiler. If some random bystander tweets it then it is a spoiler.

Of course, all spoilers (regardless of the source) are welcome in spoiler threads such as this one. :-)

Spoiler Rules

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If production spoils it in social media, then it is fair game, but if Reality Steve is the one then it is not fair game.

But I do realize they must want us to get these leaks.

Personally, I could care less, since I like to watch this show as spoiled as possible.

I'd say if you want to post something that production puts out, then a link or copy of the tweet would make it official. As a moderator, I realty hate to have to go trolling around social media to be sure.. just not enough time in the day.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Hey, thanks for the link, Jimmer.

I was just wondering yesterday how to make one of those spoiler box thingies. :-)

I'm totally with you about Caila, Jag. Seems like an immature teenager.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The reason for my confusion Sea is back when we had the whole Kaitlyn/Britt dual Bachelorette thingy going on, production was spoiling it via Twitter and when Britt went home I posted that the men had picked Kaitlyn. There were also tweets for the public to come out because they needed an audience for Kaitlyn's group date. My posts were deleted because they were "spoilers" because the show hadn't aired yet. And that's where my confusion came in - because the show is now spoiled by production three months before it airs on TV.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well moving on, hopefully we've clarified it for everyone now. :-)

You're welcome, RB! :-)

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Just got an email that Reality Steve tweeted yesterday that "Rumors are circulating. Trying to get confirmation. Will let you know as soon as I do."
I don't log into twitter often, but clicked the link in the email and there are comments speculating it's one of the following:
1 Calia has been replaced by JoJo as the next Bachelorette.
2. There will be a "live" surprise wedding on Monday night's ATFR show.
3. That the loving couple has broken up.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Meh, I guess Jojo might be a teensy bit better than Caila, though the brothers are gonna hafta keep their lips locked.

Can't even imagine who is gettin' hitched.

Seriously? On the rocks already? Maybe it's Ben and Caila getting married and that's why she's now out of the running...ha ha ha.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see how this is handled. It is going to be hard for Jojo to come out there and profess her love and how she is devastated by not being picked... and then 30 minutes later she's happy to be The Bachelorette. She would have to come out there and emphatically state that she is totally over him - she can't play the love victim as the girl who goes out second normally does on ATFR.

Does this surprise me? A little since they have never picked the girl who goes out second to be The Bachelorette (with the exception of Trista but they were on a totally different schedule when it comes to filming). OTOH, it doesn't surprise me because Caila is very young and Amanda has two young children at home so neither were really Bachelorette material. They were definitely in a pickle.