TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben : Archive through March 08, 2016 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think you need to be an exceptional woman not to let that bother you.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
In that situation, Id be more flexible.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's a very unusual process and I think most girls are familiar with the show and need to be open to this "process". In normal life you shouldn't be so involved with multiple girls at once, but that's the premise of this show. I would hope that I would view it as a good thing, that he is so willing and able to love. It's the overnight dates that would bother me more!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I could be totally wrong about this but I think they spent the night talking, and not going all the way.

Ben doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who'd just jump into bed three nights in a row with three different women.

Well, for that matter, I don't think the women would either. This was serious discussion time for all of them, to see if real feelings were reciprocated.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, maybe just editing, but Sheaffer pointed out that the camera mad sure we saw clothing flung about in their "next morning" coverage of Lauren's overnight.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I would think Lauren and Ben would be a little more discreet but maybe they don't care.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's so funny how everyone in the media is talking about Ben and his "two loves." Here's a clip from Stephen Colbert earlier this week. Love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVNB5RxPvzo

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
"A happily married thruple."

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Once upon a time a man named Ben had a big decision to make.

His fairy-god- mother had blessed him with two women to be at his disposal.

Alas, there were to be three but fate caused the third one to stumble and fall from grace.

With breaking heart Ben knew could only have one maiden. One fair haired and one dark haired.

Alas, we must wait to see who gets a ring and a rose and half the bachelor's heart.

Hiding in the wings are the brothers Grimm. Poor Ben. It has been nice knowing you Ben.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's a fairy tale!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Very cute, Doc.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wise words from Johnny!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. That's a great quote, Rupertbear2! Who knew Johnny was so depp--er, deep.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Lol...good one, JM! :-)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Olivia...a leopard never changes it's spots.

Jubilee, well I think she has a big chip on her shoulder and isn't ready for a relationship with anyone.

Amanda is an absolute sweetheart. If she was single, I'd love to see her as the new Bachelorette. She has a loving, kind spirit.

The twins...holy smoke- tag teaming each other whilst telling Olivia off! lol

Caila? Meh...dunno, just not seeing it with her. She looks like a kid to me.

I'm looking forward to seeing Lace on Bachelor In Paradise this summer.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
What rubertbear said

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Annie! Ha ha ha...now everyone will know we copied each others notes!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amanda had a big viewing party in San Clemente tonight.. you had to reserve a space, though it was free.

Needless to say I wasn't there.. that is farther than I'd want to go and we did think it woud be raining (it wasn't).. anyway that could have been interesting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just starting to watch now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would have been disturbed to have that chicken hanging over me.. I don't see the point of having it there tonight.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Especially the girl holding it donning a white dress.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I still don't think Caila would make a good Bachelorette. She is very cute, but I just don't think she has the personality to pull something like this off. And didn't she say last night that she was still in love with Ben?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Caila will be the youngest Bachelorette in history. They really were in a quandry - Caila is too young, but they didn't want Amanda because they already did that with the "single mother" (Emily Maynard). The audience hated listening to Emily ramble on about Little Ricki for almost two months. Amanda would have caught a shit-load of bad publicity for leaving her two children for almost three months.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Shoot, if they want drama, they should have Olivia be the Bachelorette!