TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben : Archive through March 04, 2016 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ben didn't say "I love you" to two girl, he said he was in love with two girls when he was talking by himself. I think that is what I heard.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I disagree with you, Dogdoc. They showed him in the previews telling two different girls (we couldn't see who it was) that either he was "falling in love" or "in love" with them. I think he actually told one girl, "I love you, too" when she told him she loved him. Ruh roh.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep, I think it happens in this Monday's upcoming episode. I like Ben a lot, but I feel bad for the girl he told he "loved" and then will dump on TV in a few weeks.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I guess that is the age old question of is it possible to romantically love two people at the same time? I think it is possible but of course it's not a good thing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Of course it's possible to have feelings for two people at once. Poor Ben. I feel sorry for him to have to be in such a position. This show is just not normal. (But I still love it!)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, not a good thing at all, unless you are Kody Brown, then you'd better be..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just saw the preview where Ben tells two girls he loves them!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
The editing makes it look as if Ben and the women are all hopping in to bed but I'm guessing they are all just exploring their true feelings for each other.

Still rooting for Lauren! :-)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Felt kind of bad for Caila...both she and Jo Jo made references tonight, I think, about Ben being their husband.

She also mentioned why hasn't she found love yet...like her life is over at 24.

This is a tough one, knowing Ben has said he loves her, to two women. One is obviously going to be very crushed. Actually, his declaration to JoJo really surprised me, because watching the season, I felt he was way more captivated by Lauren, from the get-go.

Probably just wishful thinking on my part but producer interference has crossed my mind, to make this a more cliff-hanger, dramatic ending, for the most admired bachelor in all these seasons.

Next week should be very interesting, especially to hear what Olivia has to say...will she even show up? I suppose any face time on tv looks good in some people's eyes.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Watching Caila cry reminds me of why I gave up dating. It's just so crushing to put your heart out there and be rejected. She was my pick from early on. I'd like to see her as the Bachette.

I have no idea who Ben should be with. Well, other than with me. LOL. Too bad I'm too old. I think he is my favorite Bachelor. He just seems so nice and so vulnerable.

Can't wait for the Girls Tell All! Always a fun time.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I can see why Ben had some conflicts with his feelings for Caila. She was soo hard to understand and express herself and her feelings. But she did have the nicest family. Ben is one of my favorite Bachelors. I don't enjoy the B'ette and don't watch it anymore.
Brenda....I also would love for Ben to pick me but I'm old enough to be his grandma!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Just watched tonight's ending and Ben gave the first rose to JoJo soooooooo I think he'll pick Lauren in the finale. Just some more misdirection by the producers. They do it every season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I kind of wonder if the producers sort of egged Caila on to make her surprise visit with Ben, so as to get him to make that decision when he did instead of in front of the other two?

But are they that compassionate? Or did it give them better footage?

For her own sake, I think it was good she jumped back out of the limo, just to get some answers, such as they were.

Next week looks.. interesting.

Those tiny turtles were pretty amazing.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I got the impression that next time there is someone else he is truly in love with. Sort of like Jason who recognized after the final ceremony who he really wanted. I think that was Molly and they are now happily married.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well he did use his mom to help him decide to send the last twin home.. maybe one of the final two will fare better with his family than the other?

And then there are still JoJo's brothers to consider.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, any time these girls make surprise visits to the Bachelor they are encouraged by production to do so. Now if Ben would have made a surprise visit to Cailla to break up with her, he would have done that on his own without any instigation by production.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
All three girls said they enjoyed waking up next to Ben in the morning.

We got to see them have breakfast in bed with Ben and then he walked away down the beach.

I don't think Caila got good answers from Ben, but then again, he had little time to prepare for rejecting her.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Ben was on GMA this morning and he said he is engaged. No surprise there though because it had been leaked weeks ago.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
link

Sheaffer's blog.. complete with new name.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
After seeing the picture of Ben in JoJo's kitchen, I think the real reason her brothers had it in for Ben was....wait for it...height envy. He's a good head taller than either of them, at least!

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I kept yelling "Noooooo! Stop saying it!" I don't hate him like I would feel for some others, though. I feel sorry for him. I think he may need therapy when this is over. But it is a bit weird. And he is in deep trouble.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Sheaffer just makes me giggle!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
US Magazine has him on the cover saying he is engaged and "I Put Her Through Hell", and that it hurt his fiancee, to have told both of them he loved ..

I still have to read the article, but from pictures, the WTA is gonna be GOOD.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Well yeah...who wants to be proposed to right after the person has told some other woman he has dated at the same time as her that he loved her, too. And he has to explain that before the episode airs. "Honey, I picked you but just for a minute I got very confused. Yes, I told her I loved her, too. But I loved-loved you.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It wouldn't bother me, I wouldn't expect him to know his real feelings after only 6 weeks and a couple of one on one dates.