TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor Ben - SPOILERS!!! Caution: Archive through February 09, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode-by-Episode Spoilers

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 18, 2015 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
First Episode Spoilers

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
He has redesigned his website, for me I get less pop ups (that my blocker didn't catch) which meant for me, it was easier to read and less annoying.

He does seem to have some interesting "insider" info, which has led to other sites no longer really going in depth to spoil/slueth.... the old fashioned way - I kind of miss reading those message boards!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seems like Steve's site is having problems tonight.. at least on my devices.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I need to go back today if I get the time to read about the girls. Some of these girls are going to bring the cray cray. I'm amazed that the girl he proposes to received so much air time tonight. Usually we know nothing about her until episode five or six.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Here is the link if you want to read about the girls:

Ben's girls

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the links!

I agree it was interesting how much airtime she got. Some background on her life, first out of the limo to meet Ben (I wonder if that is shown in actual order), Ben commenting about how attracted he is to her and then giving her the first rose at the ceremony. Lots of hints.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If you remember back to Sean and Catherine's season, we barely saw him talk to her until the fifth or sixth week. Whatever contact they had was never shown which is why it kind of surprised people that she was "the one."

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sean and Catherine's season was funny and fascinating. Week after week I searched for the smallest sign that she was the one and I could see nothing ... not the slightest sign he was seriously interested in her. Half the time he seemed on the verge of not giving her a rose. It was fascinating in a weird way. I wonder if they ever
re-watch it?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode One Recap

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see Jimmy Kimmel? The last 3 years he's made a "big deal" about picking the "winner" and the final 4! Making some jokes, and then showing the picture of the girl... Then The Bachelor and Chris Harrison had him on the show - well, its obvious he gets his picks from Steve's site - and he tried to mix it up a bit by not picking "the winner" according to Steve, but kind of said this or that..

Its a dance I figure. and a good bit, if he has to promote it since he's on ABC, and it gets good ratings, he should be able to have fun with it...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode Two Recap

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 3 Recap

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 5 Recap

(there was no episode four recap due to RS having to put his precious dog, Maddie, to sleep last Tuesday)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes that was sad. Steve was very very fond of Maddie.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Is there a link to the final 3 or 2 somewhere? I'm always having issues navigating Reality Steve's site. Thank you to anyone who has it.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The F4 are in this order:
4----Amanda
3----Caila
2----JoJo
Ben is engaged to Lauren B.
Next week Emily and Becca go home.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much,Jag!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Smokey, RS completely re-did his site about a month or so ago so it is very easy to navigate.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Every time I try to check out RS's site, it locks up on me. So, thanks for the info. I was going to try again today to find out that same info after the previews from last night where Ben said he's in love with 2 women.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 6 recap

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RS site usually locks up for me but awhile back I gritted my teeth and took notes on the order they were sent home and why.. my cheat sheet has saved me so much angst because the site always locked up locked me out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep it still immediately locks up over a popup and it won't scroll and it is hard to find a place to scroll that doesn't bring up an ad. And much as I love his spoiler info he spends way to much time always needing to basially say "told ya so" or reminding us when he posted info and when he was right..

But I do love having this show spoiled!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoy the show far more knowing who the bachelor is going to end up choosing. I find it's far more fun to watch that way. So as far as I'm concerned, ABC is helped by Reality Steve. LOL - They should start paying the guy.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I totally agree.

I'm one of those people who always read the last few pages of a whodunit to see whodunit.

It was the same with the last Survivor. I read who the last people were and that Jeremy won, so I could watch how it all played out.