TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 16, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben : Archive through February 16, 2016 users admin

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the last couple seasons but decided to watch Ben's season because everyone was saying how gorgeous he was. Guess what....I agree, he is a hunk. Plus he also seems like a real sincere guy and caring. Not like some of the earlier jerks.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wish they would have shown more of the girls and the pigs tonight. That was so much fun. I never saw pigs swim in the ocean before.... hahaha

I hope there will be an extended scene of it online soon.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The pigs were the best part of tonight's show for sure! :-)

When are these girls ever going to learn that when you go bash another girl in an act of desperation, you usually get sent home!

Ben is adorable and handsome and seems like such a sweet guy.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
The pigs were funny - the screaming girls were saying, he said if we cross are arms they'd leave us alone... um, they had pig FOOD in their hands! roflol

I think he took the rose with him because the producers told him to - drama, tv... but. Olivia has been in the DR with over the top he loves me - I just expected more of a reaction... which leaves me wondering - could this be her "big break" in HER mind? I imagine she has to be a shoo in for Bachelor in Paradise?

and the scenes for the "rest of the season" were quite dramatic!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Dang--if we have to watch delusional Olivia on BIP, that's going to be the pits! I was counting the days 'til she was gone off this show...*sigh*

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Totally off topic: Ben is the type of guy I'd love to see in the Hallmark movies.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I didn't understand why Leah chose Lauren B to disparage to Ben. Was it just jealousy because of their obvious connection? If she had said Olivia, Leah would still be there.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
It's been floated that Ben was instantly smitten with Lauren B and spent most of his time with her. The show is hiding that from viewers but the other women would be aware of it.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Just now watching the show... Pig drinking ocean water.. is that what they mean by "Salt Pork"?

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Oh.. and when Olivia and Emily got the date card ... Olivia in interview .. said she is the same age but she feels like she is going to be "Babysitting" .. like Emily is her daughter... does that mean she is .. a .. Teen ... Mom???? LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Once the show starts on the east coast, any spoiling is not only ok, but is quite welcome!!

I was SO happy to see the Olivia booted!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay, that Oliva is gone!

I want to go to the Bahamas and swim with the pigs! So cute!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike, Yes! i could so see him in a Hallmark movie!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
and now...Becca's "I am going to be the next Bachelorette' speech!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that she could be...she's certainly "apprenticed" enough for the job.

Glad to see Emily going home. She's a very young 23.

What I really don't understand is when these young women give their " I'm scared to open up and let anyone get close" speech.

Then, what the heck are you doing on the Bachelor??

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'll be very disappointed if Becca is the next B'ette. She's had 2 chances already but I thought the same thing tonight....will she be the next B'ette?? Hope not or it will be another season I'll skip!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jag. Sometimes we just don't want to see any more of the same person.

It would be nice if they just picked someone that was NOT on the previous season. Now that would be a nice change of pace.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
As soon as I heard Becca was going to be one of the girls on this show I thought, "Bet any amount to money Becca is the next Bachelorette." I won't be disappointed, as I have always liked her. And you have to remember Fleiss always recycles his leading man and woman.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Guess it's easier than training a newbie, Rvon.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I hope not, I find her very bland and monotone.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She left too soon, I think... unless they break with their tradition.

I guess he took Emily home just to have his parents back him up that she's not ready..

The previews looked like home visits were kind of nightmarish for a couple of them.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
That didn't look like a good time -- the hometowns! Amanda, the one with the two little ones. The kids are probably going to act terrible since they haven't seen her much. That's the reality - lots of whining! lol.

I hope Becca is not the next one. She is so dull and just seems off to me. Unfeeling like...

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Difficult to say how hometown visits went based on the previews. The previews for this show had Emily crying saying she did not expect this but it was not about her being eliminated but rather something good.

Did anyone hear what Becca said when he was walking her out about being blindsided? Paraphrasing, it was something like "how could you after yesterday?" She was really angry when they were walking out and I wonder what he had told her the day before.

Any of the final four IMO would make good Bachlorettes, but maybe not Amanda because of the children. Only because if she is not the one for Ben, it might be confusing for the children if she brings two or more men home for them to meet after Ben. Especially after Amanda said that they have never introduced a boyfriend to them before. Please not Becca for next Bachlorette. Out of the remaining four, I kinda favor JoJo for Bachlorette.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Okay, okay, okay, I agree. Becca is boring, but I still liked her because she was not mean-spirited. In fact, this final group of girls are the nicest and most compassionate to each other than I think I have ever seen.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
When Becca had her time with Ben on the group date she specifically asked him not to blindside her, to let her know beforehand.

They are quite a nice group of women. Even though they are vying for the same man you could tell how much they hurt for Emily. Very compassionate group.

The tears from Becca were the first time I can recall any emotion from her. she always seems a little robotic to me. She is very unexpressive. jmo. Jojo would make a good Bachelorette if he doesn't choose her. I see Lauren and Jojo at the end.