TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben : Archive through February 08, 2016 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is like so many shows now..constant "product placement" in terms of guests..

I never saw the summer show, or BIP but this aftershow just irritated me and there's enough that irritates me as it is, that I cannot avoid.

OK Magazine had an article ripping Olivia, said she waited until she knew she had a spot on the show before ditching her boyfriend. Said she was the "most hated" ever on the show. Hard to say but she sure is right up there for me And that she simply wants attention, not Ben.

I thought the Teen Mom reference was so rude.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Funny to me in Sheaffer's latest blog she noticed what I did when Ben kept saying they were "engrossed" in something Huh?

She also noted, as did I, that Oprah really really loves BREAD.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, that's so funny about Oprah and the bread. I always skip right through the commercials and didn't have any idea what you were talking about, so the last time I saw one with Oprah in it, I actually had to stop and watch the commercial. I love my DVR.

And yes, the Teen Mom comment was extremely rude and demeaning. She meant it to be and didn't seem to understand or offer any genuine apology. Can't wait to see Olivia go!

Oh, and I forgot to mention, when Olivia was lying on the bed waiting for her nails to dry and she was barefoot, I wanted the camera to zoom in on her toes so we could finally see them!!!! (I'm evil.)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh my DVR and/or remote are having problems and if I can get it to fast forward, then I cannot get it to STOP, which means I'm hearing or seeing more commercials. Oprah is annoying but some commercials.. the one with Peter Pan at the reunion is one that the second I hear his voice I quickly turn off my speakers to the tv, same with the two guys lifting weights and making up words with bro in them. Commercials like that just make me vow to never buy whatever they are selling.

Yes, seems like we deserve to see what is going on with the toes.

I used to love my DVR.

Dint

05-14-2011

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dint a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey:

Try cleaning the DVR remote sensor in front with a cotton cloth. Do the same with the TV sensor and remote control (front edge you point to the tv). If that doesn't help try changing the batteries on the remote.

If you have the money the TIVO Bolt DVR has a one button commercial skip feature that works great for most prime time shows.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 05, 2016 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My DVR is from Time Warner. I have changed remote batteries but can clean things.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
"I want to talk smart things." LMAO....is she for real?

And so it begins--Olivia pulling the wool over Ben's eyes for the umpteenth time.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
grrrr

and what in the world was Caila talking about???

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That pig scene was hilarious.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Those pigs are both funny and amazing. I'd read about them a while ago and they love to swim. They're living the life.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The swimming pigs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350337/The-happy-pigs-love-swim-Caribbean-telling-porkies.html

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha-Texannie---I was thinking the exact same thing! And Ben thinks that has brought them closer????? :P

Yow...Leah shocked me...to blatantly lie to the others-then to go back for round two?

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Any recaps of tonight for us West Coast folk? Please?!?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I know Rupert!! And to pick on Lauren B too!!!
so weird. glad he sent her home.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i am a horrible person, but I am sitting here cackling out loud at the result of the 2 on 1 date!!
can we just leave her on the island!??
the shot of the rose petals washing up on the beach has me rolling

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think they did pack up and leave her there!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wonder why Ben took the rose with him to talk to Olivia.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Alittlebirdie...I'm hoping it will be ok to say what's going on...

Ben sent Leah home---I think for picking on Lauren B because he likes her so much.

He also sent Olivia home---yay!!!!!

Caila was all over the map telling Ben she loved him but could hurt him, then backtracking...lol and Ben bought it cos he gave her a rose on their one on one.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
it's more dramatic......

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
He took the rose with him cos it was so windy-probably figured it would blow into the ocean.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha---you're cracking me up tonight, Tex!! LOL

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
now the "I am a loser, why doesn't anyone love me, i am so ready'....could she be the next bachelorette???

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Just in case people don't want to know......

Ben cancelled the cocktail party and Lauren H didn't get a rose at the ceremony.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Thanks! Can't wait for the 2 on 1!