TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 25, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben : Archive through January 25, 2016 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Not a chance for Jubilee. Wrong personality and she likely won't get far enough in the show to qualify.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lexi_girl for your answer about the eating.

I wonder who those two guys on the Live show were too.

Some of there lines were funny (like when he mentioned the singer and then said "Everybody knows who she is" and some of us didn't have a clue.} but they were so strange.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I may stop recording the live show (but isn't it over soon anyway?) but when the two guys were even mentioned, I just stopped the recording, deleted and went to bed.

And though I loved Criminal Minds somehow seeing Padgett Brewster (or however she spells her name) as a Bachelor Fangirl did NOT work for me.

Molly and Jason of course had to be somewhat correct and not bash production but at least they had been there done that and had something to add to the discussions.

Lace..well hopefully she will be on Bachelor in Paradise or something where I'm guaranteed to never see her (other than of course their endless promotions of the other show).

Yes, I think she was wise to leave but I don't really trust her instincts (as in what made her even go on the show in the first place) and doesn't she have another dress to wear?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Shaeffer's new blog is up. Enjoy!

http://pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Not to be too picky Jimmer but Amanda is still there and Mandi is gone. I kept looking at Mandi and thinking who is she?

I stopped watching the live one after the first show. While I liked it for Paradise, not so much for this.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
boy did Amber look bad when she was confronting Jubilee. I don't adore Jubilee, but it was brutal to see the girls trying to call her to a meeting so they could criticize her?! Good for her for saying "no thanks". Why on earth did they think it was okay? If they had a beef they should have sent 1 person to talk to her quietly, not try to make a production out of it. How middle school. I don't think Amber will last long after that display.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Not to be too picky Jimmer but Amanda is still there and Mandi is gone. I kept looking at Mandi and thinking who is she?

You are so right, Jasper! Amanda is the sweet single mom. So far I love her. Mandi was the creepy rosehead girl who gave Ben a dental exam on the first night. How could he NOT send her home for that?! Ewwwwww!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Brenda, here's a spot-on quote from Shaeffer's blog about the mean girl action:

"So, basically, a bunch of catty girls wanted to confront Jubilee (who was orphaned by her entire family that died and then fought in a war) on how it isn't fair for her to give Ben a massage when she already had a rose.

"It suddenly seems silly, doesn't it Amber?"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief you're right! I'll make that change when I get back to my computer. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was pretty floored, too.. I had thought Amber planned to go speak to Jubilee one on one, but no..

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
If you haven't read Shaeffer's blog this week, it's pretty funny.
Here are some tweets from Sean Lowe during the show. LOL

Has anyone checked on Ben lately? I feel like there's a good chance Olivia is wearing his skin somewhere. #TheBachelor
7:55 PM - 18 Jan 2016

Haters. All of em! Who in their right mind would ever turn down a massage? #TheBachelor
8:34 PM - 18 Jan 2016

I don't recognize half of these girls. #TheBachelor 8:53 PM - 18 Jan 2016

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2016/01/what-i-tweeted-last-night-during-episode-3-of-thebachelor/#more-2264

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I guess by now everyone's seen the pics of Lauren B vacationing on the beach. If not...
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/01/20/lauren-bushnell-bikini-body-the-bachelor/
Wow!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Well, so far it has been the Olivia show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Olivia in the talent show has to be one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever watched. I didn't see an ounce of sex appeal in that act.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Is anyone having issues with the sound?

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
The woman doesn't have a lick of sense. Her entire motivation is "look at me...look at me!"

The outfit was tacky and the dance she did was hilarious but what capped it off was the lack of shoes with the costume.

The chicken looked better than she did. :P

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sounds is normal here. I'm on comcast cable in KC area.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
No, Lakecat.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
We bought a video TV a year ago that went kaput and they replaced it today. I'll check the other channels.
Just out of curiosity Naja, do you live on the Ks side or Missouri side.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I live on the MO side, Lakecat. A suburb next to KC.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
My beloved sis in law moved up there 2 yrs ago. I think she lives near the center on Mo side on Garfield street.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am so unfamiliar with streets within the KC city limits. In the 23 years that I have lived here, I think I have traveled into the city less than 10 times.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
We will be visiting soon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder why she always has her mouth open??

Olivia does make me uncomfortable..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But the commercial right after with Oprah joyously telling us she ate bread every single day and lost 26 pounds is almost as jarring. Sorry, Oprah, I would not adopt you as my weight loss guru.