TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben : Archive through January 11, 2016 users admin

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
She's really amusing and always says what we are only thinking. :-)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
love her blog!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I subscribed to her for a while, but she writes a new blog every day, and most of them are just ads for Nordstrom, so I unsubscribed. I only want to read the Bachelor blogs.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just scan it. Now and then she touches on another topic, but indeed it is mostly about Nordstrom items.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
it's always been a fashion blog. she started recreating outfits she saw on Pinterest and taking pictures of herself. she did most of her shopping from Nordstroms because they have free shipping and great return policy plus if you have a Nordstrom card you get all sorts of special deals and cash back type rewards (can you tell i am a Nordstroms fan).LOL
i think Nordstrom heard about her blog and approached her to try out things. i know she also shops from Ann Taylor and Anthropolgy.
She only started doing the Bachelor recaps when he good friend Shay's brother Sean was on the Bachelorette. She and Shay to a several Nordstrom gift card giveaways together (i read Shay's blog too). She does a giveaway/shopping spree for a mom of a special needs child twice a year.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I liked her blog. It was funny in a nice way and not mean.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love her blog. I just get tired of getting a commercial for Nordstrom's every day in my email. I love Nordie's, too, and also have their rewards card. Just trying to weed out so much unnecessary email, plus I don't need to be tempted to buy stuff every day!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
yes, i do get sucked and have bought some of her 'must haves' and they really are awesome, but i have to be careful or i will be broke! LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have looked some up but since I don't shop at Nordstrom I really don't know what size to get. Now, if she was blogging about Kohl's Vera Wang line, that would be helpful, since I mostly know my size there..

She does have a good heart, with her giveaways.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Nordstoms has a great tool...perfect fit guide. you can put in your measurements, height, weight and even brands/sizes of other clothes you wear. when you click on an item, it will rank 1-5 stars if it's a good fit for you and also recommend a size. i have found it very accurate.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nordie's is the best for customer service. They will take just about anything back, no questions asked. I bought a Clinique face wash system (battery powered) that I dropped in the shower and broke the brush head. Clinique balked about replacing it. Took it back to Nordstrom and they gave me a whole brand new one without even batting an eye. Couple of weeks later, Clinique sent me the brush head. Woo hoo. Nordstom is the best.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well also the prices of stuff she shows are usually a bit higher than Vera Wang (this is assuming both are on sale of course!) And I have two Kohl's where I can park, walk right in and shop, OR order online and they also are good with returns.

Nordie's is at South Coast Plaza which is really huge and not as parking friendly.

But that last must have shirt in black did tempt me ;)

Her son seems like a real sweetheart.. I love that she got him his own "blardigan" to wear around the house.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, January 09, 2016 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
yes, the prices are high on most of the things.
i haven't set food in a Nordstrom in years. i do all online shopping.
i saved up and bought the baby blardigan in black. OMG it is the softest thing i have ever put on and so warm without being hot (if that makes sense). i begged and got the taupe one for Christmas. My husband was like you want a cardigan that costs how much??? but i wear both of them to work, with jeans, with dresses and leggings, around my house in my jammies.
i loved that he got his own too!

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Just read Shaeffer's blog. It's hilarious especially when talking about Lace she mentions Ben should go out and buy some mace!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Making Ben's volcano explode?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
1. Why do they go out to dinner and eat nothing?

2. I found that sniff test to be offensive!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Doc.

Ice Cube was a perfect gentleman on the 'group'
date.

Kevin Hart...not so much...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
oh do not read this petty post. You see as Ben took JoJo up to the top - she's wearing a slinky type blue dress - and maybe the lights - but honestly if anyone has dvr please tell me I am not the only one that thought it had some sort of butt sling? some kind of spandex with the cheeks cut out! For me, it was distracting, and then I ROFLOL when I thought, is it made to make your rear lifted?

petty, I know... the things I see, that no one else will!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Reader.. too funny! I'm looking at that scene now and thought you were right but then realized it is the FABRIC. There are paler circles and they happened to line up nicely with each side of her butt..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And not petty.. whoever designed that dress blew it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
One on one date with two people along to suck up camera time?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am still laughing that Kevin Hart said the romantic thing he did was make fried chicken in a crockpot....LOL
People on twitter are having a ball with that topic.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm just irritated. OK, we know the show is kind of a joke, but Chris Harrison pretends it isn't but then he mocks it with product placements like this.

and I had turned off the tv to hit the bathroom and came back to see Kris Jenner being welcomed to the aftershow, which is recording now. I think that will just be deleted.

But yes, frying in a crock pot.. snort!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Olivia seems to really enjoy opening her mouth as wide as humanly possible. Not sure why but they seem to be enjoying filming her doing that. Or perhaps she simply does it a lot lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Promo says Ice Cube will be on Jimmy Kimmel, sharing about his time on The Bachelor tonight.

I can live nicely without that..