TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 07, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben : Archive through January 07, 2016 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So not that exciting.. no discussion of the little horse and Harrison at the end?

Twins..

and they brought back Becca and another woman who I really have suppressed but have bad vibes.

But that meant two more went home of the ones who came in the limos.

Yeah just four weeks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the after show.. "Ben will be here to answer your calls"

IF you live in the eastern part of the country.. the usual crap.. just ignore half the country.. (well countries .. US and Canada..)

On the show they want more kissing.. funny, I haven't heard that out here..

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha...you are hilarious tonight, Sea!

So much for the "less" kissing that Ben mentioned. He's going down the exact same path Chris Soules traversed.

The contestants who return...I don't think they should be allowed the luxury of a revolving door.

These young women certainly don't mind making fools of themselves on (inter)national television.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I felt so bad for Laura at the end, when she was talking about how her hair color could have been the issue. She also claimed to 'be used' to rejection, broke my heart. She seems like such a nice girl and she is quite lovely looking. Was a bit surprised to see Lauren R get the boot. Wasn't when the one who wouldn't tell him her name? I thought that first meeting was cute & he seemed intrigued by it. Lace, oh heavens. What an exercise in narcissism we witnessed last night. When called last says to Ben 'You doin' me like that??' Really? Get over yourself!!! She'll be great to watch tho!

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
There is no way Ben would have ever picked Lace or the rose-on-her-head girl (or young lady :-) . . hopefully they won't make him keep them around for long.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Who was the "chicken enthusiast?" Did she get a rose last night? (It takes me forever to get to know the names of most of the girls unless they are either drunk or slutty.)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think the "chicken enthusiast" is Tiara and sadly she did not get a rose last night and has flown the coop.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOLZ....

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Chickens come home to roost.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Zoesox, I agree with you about Laura, the red-headed girl. She is beautiful! DH and I both thought she looked like Jessica Rabbit! I'm partial to red hair myself, cause my dad was a redhead. My mother is still disappointed that none of her four children had red hair!

I'm disappointed that Hughey's mom didn't get a rose. I wanted to see more of Hughey!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
That one "chick" on the discussion show afterwards was something else. (The one with the short dark hair.)

There were a couple of times I was thinking, "Am I hearing right???"

And the young woman on the show who kept speaking Russian...yeah, we get your point...your Russian! lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She actually is credibly famous, but I guess she thinks that makes her an expert on this show.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_Cody

That aftershow was mostly useless, IMO.

Of course I am not a celebrity.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Laura the redhead was attractive and one of the more natural looking of the women, and certainly would be easier to recognize, so I was sorry to see her go. Sorry to see Jade stay. Sorry to see retreads arrive and stay.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Ben both on last night's episode and on the live after show. He seems to be genuine, sincere and in this "for the right reasons".
I was also impressed that he tried to use each of the women's names when he spoke to them to make the discussions personal and to establish name recognition with them. I know it's early in the season, but so far Ben seems like a class act.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love the fact that he wants to wait to get to know them before kissing everyone.

I actually think Becca would be a perfect match for Ben. They both have the same spiritual/moral background. And they would make super cute babies! I love Becca. Barely remember Amber.

You know the producers made him keep Lace. She's awful. Pretty telling that 96 (97?) percent of viewers think he should have taken the rose away when she was attacking him after the rose ceremony. She won't last long.

I actually enjoyed the After Show. I enjoyed the deleted scenes and the discussion of the show, but I could live without the Skype and phone calls. Ugh.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Who's Jade, Sea?

Oh and when they showed the other Bachelors passing on the red underwear to Ben...he said he still had them on! :-)

Lace was gorgeous when she stepped out of the limo but unfortunately then she opened her mouth and shattered the illusion. The interior doesn't match the exterior.

Laura was an absolute cutie pie and hopefully there will be enterprising young men who will contact the show, to try and get in touch with her.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Rupertbear, I felt the same ...I liked Lace at the start..and then...well your right..she opened her mouth.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oops.. Lace.. I was flipping to another season though I liked Jade better than I like Lace. And I seriously need to get my eyes checked.. clearly my prescription isn't working so well ..

I even looked at the banner but "read" Jade on one of them.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was getting lost in the description of what the unicorn meant.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
She'll most probably be toast on the next episode, Chewpito.

Hey, Sea...the number of times that happens to me...per day!

ROFL-Doc, I know-I was stunned that those words came out of her mouth...yikes! lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Ben was probably instructed to keep Lace around for the drama. She's obviously this season's "villain," so I fear she may stick around for a while.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
link

Sheaffer is back to her Bachelor blogs.. of course she blogs all year, too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay! I was looking for her yesterday! Thanks, Sea.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well I sub to her blog, so she landed in my inbox yesterday..